LM 21 ? ... Credit Card Payment Issue..

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » LM 21 ? ... Credit card payment issue..
LM 21 ? ... Credit card payment issue..
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-10-05 12:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else get this? I logged on to the game on the 1st of the month and everything was fine, i then went to log off and go to bed (checked my info an made sure i put everything right,

Well as soon as i logged on to the 360. i get a MSG Stateing that my Account was closed Due to unpayed Fees ... I had 30$ in my bank account Set aside Just for this game ( I had canceled it the month befor so they where going to charge me Double )

Well. I started to add my Card information in to the game to pay for the Fee' *Strangely only 12.95*

After I got it all in, i got a MSG Saying ( UCS-5111 : You can't register this card as your current method please register a different card or contact your card co.)

.... I Don't know WHY It would Say this, I just used my card not to long ago.. And i just recently Put 200+$ in the account, @_@ )

I am Regresterd by VISA and everything i mean my card IS a Visa.. @,@
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-10-05 12:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It would seem that SE like to make it hard for their customers to give them money!

But sorry i cannot help you ; ;
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-10-05 12:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of people are having this problem right now. Not sure what the solution is.

(LS member went and got a pre-paid debit card to be able to sign in until issue with other card is resolved)
 Shiva.Sutoni
Server: Shiva
user: Sutoni
By Shiva.Sutoni 2009-10-05 12:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm i dunno the only thing i've heard is u cant use a prepaid card something about a 3-D secure Signature idk happened something similiar to a friend when he confronted se about it they said that we're unable to proccess your application at this time so he waited a week and still couldnt get into his account so idk must be something with Visa and SE or idk