Easy Mob For Make WS Points, Where?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Easy mob for make WS points, where?
Easy mob for make WS points, where?
First Page 2
 Fairy.Darkei
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-10-03 14:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I try make WS points for my Nyzul Weapon, so I need a easy mob for lvl 75 who give me exp for make points, can say me where I can go? :P
 Asura.Astroglide
Server: Asura
By Asura.Astroglide 2009-10-03 14:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

robber crabs in either kuftal tunnel or the boyhada tree
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-03 14:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Chigoes in the bushes, they go down with one WS
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-10-03 14:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Vunkerl Inlet {S} for this. Non-campaign mobs surrounding the area are all just barely EPs aside from the verry few/single undead in the area. Elementals during thunder weather make this ever better. Have done all my WS points for nyzul and KSNM weapons here between Campaigns with friends!

Note: the ghosts which can be annoying if you're sitting in yellow HP often. (blood agro)
 Hades.Hiryo
Server: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-10-03 14:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

try make easy mob kuftal tunnel. can say you go give you make easy exp make points.

But yeah, Kuftal tunnel or Boyahada tree.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-03 14:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The only way I ever unlock weapons is while doing something productive at the same time.

For instance, consider picking up Cape Teriggan, Valley of Sorrows, or Ro'Maeve FoV and soloing that while you break your latent.

Either that, or fishing in Kuftal Tunnel is also a good option because the crabs/Pugils are like LV60 which is just the perfect level for breaking weapon latents.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-10-03 14:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I take on Orcs in East Ron [S].
 Bahamut.Kormix
Server: Bahamut
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2009-10-03 15:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I do killing/ominous weapons in sanctuary of ZiTah.. you can do FoV pages while you're there... I manage to get a couple of merits while breaking my weapons.
 Quetzalcoatl.Thalos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Thalos 2009-10-03 15:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
I like Vunkerl Inlet {S} for this. Non-campaign mobs surrounding the area are all just barely EPs aside from the verry few/single undead in the area. Elementals during thunder weather make this ever better. Have done all my WS points for nyzul and KSNM weapons here between Campaigns with friends!

Note: the ghosts which can be annoying if you're sitting in yellow HP often. (blood agro)

This is where I went to break my weapons as well. Any melee job /DNC can take care of the Crabs and Pugs. There's also alot of them so you never have to worry about running out, even when killing with another person.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2009-10-03 17:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

the goobbues at rolannberry s near the fort
 Fairy.Bruser
user: gorteg3
By Fairy.Bruser 2009-10-03 17:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I do kuftal tunnel crabs with feirce attacker npc. I do all SC with npcs. I unlocked all mythic ws this way. Except for smn, I WS'd with carby/ifrit.
 Fairy.Shirahime
user: Chobit
By Fairy.Shirahime 2009-10-03 18:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything around the tower in Vunkler Inlet [S] where you usually do campaign.
Crabs and fishes will do :) I used to make about 2-3k ws points there.
 Fairy.Darkei
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-10-04 01:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you for the answers ^^
i want more :)
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-10-04 02:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
The only way I ever unlock weapons is while doing something productive at the same time.

For instance, consider picking up Cape Teriggan, Valley of Sorrows, or Ro'Maeve FoV and soloing that while you break your latent.

Either that, or fishing in Kuftal Tunnel is also a good option because the crabs/Pugils are like LV60 which is just the perfect level for breaking weapon latents.

All of this. I choose Cape Terriggan personally.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-10-04 04:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I just stuck with Kuftal. With Signet on and going /NIN, never got hit. Ever. or /SAM using Third Eye with that level 35 JA (whose name eludes me since it's 5:15 AM) very rarely getting hit. And I was on WAR. xD And maybe used one to two Shihei per mob depending on the weapon I was breaking (Dagger, Sword, Axe, GA twice, GS, and a few others broken on WAR...) and how fast they died. In terms of *easy*, Kuftal is the best choice imo. In terms of productivity, you can try Cape, VoS, etc for FoV, but at the risk of slower kills, or having to rest depending on your job.

If you're doing a job good at soloing like NIN, DNC or THF, you can try Elder Goobbue in Boyahda Tree. They con T usually, so you'll definately get a few WS' off per fight, in addition to making some gil as "farming" them.
 Seraph.Corleonis
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Corleonis 2009-10-04 06:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

^ you're thinking of seigan.

I did many of mine in Jugner [S] on the biddybugs while lvling my NPC.
Things I like about this camp:
*Regen and refresh
*They die just slow enough for one to always be repopping.
*They drop BS, KS, and many wings which are worth 3k per 4 to the quest NPC in Sandy [S].

Or just do FoV and get exp/tabs.
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2009-10-04 07:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Robber crabs in The Boyahda Tree worked a treat for me, also every now and again the coffer key would drop which was an easy 8k-12k. :3
Got the job done either way
 Asura.Hit
Server: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-04 10:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

FOV in cape terrigan is good for this, as well as the goblins right outside sandy in the past. I broke my destroyers there soloing or duoing with friends.
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2009-10-05 13:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

temple... tonberry's con EP and very squishy, thats if ur solo'n for points if u have a parter to ws with then u need something else but, theres plenty on tonberrys here no one barly comes here thus u can camp NM while ur doing ur unlocking & mobs are clutered together so u dont have to run far the the next mob lol

edit: temple is for old school people so i guess alot of people either a) forgot or b) not old enough to know lol, welp now u do.
 Fairy.Chaossoul
user: Chaossoul
By Fairy.Chaossoul 2009-10-05 14:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done both Valley of Sorrows and Temple of Uggalepih(sp?) for mine, farming in Temple, and building tabs to do FoV NMs... both work great.
 Ramuh.Citag
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-10-05 14:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Haseyo said:

I like the bombs. They are easier then the orcs. They go down quick and theres a good amount of them.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-10-05 14:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Citag said:
Haseyo said:

I like the bombs. They are easier then the orcs. They go down quick and theres a good amount of them.

The Djinn ash is great for Alchemists too.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-10-05 14:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Jovant said:
temple... tonberry's con EP and very squishy, thats if ur solo'n for points if u have a parter to ws with then u need something else but, theres plenty on tonberrys here no one barly comes here thus u can camp NM while ur doing ur unlocking & mobs are clutered together so u dont have to run far the the next mob lol

edit: temple is for old school people so i guess alot of people either a) forgot or b) not old enough to know lol, welp now u do.

Then you get killed by their hate move.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-10-05 14:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit said:
FOV in cape terrigan is good for this.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-10-05 14:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

to the weapon skill point for have you got location moving to gate access farming, sometimes should fast point travel
[+]
 Ramuh.Citag
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-10-05 14:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkshade said:
to the weapon skill point for have you got location moving to gate access farming, sometimes should fast point travel

wtf?
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-05 22:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkshade said:

[+]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-10-07 01:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkshade said:

uh.. green.

I already use kuftal tunnel and the tree's robber crabs.

I like the ideas that involve FoV, as well as Jugner [S] ladybugs.

However I do not like the tonberry idea =x

I'll have to unlock drakesbane, insurgency and kings justice using some of these ideas.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-10-07 01:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkshade said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
[+]
 Phoenix.Joz
Server: Phoenix
user: joz
By Phoenix.Joz 2009-10-07 02:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Like many other people, I did mine in Cape Terriggan doing FoV! :) I usually just did page 3, can solo it with most jobs (I went sam/dnc). And I always kill the whm gobbies cos they can drop some nice stuff. Make a bit of side money, exp, and break latent in one place :)

Have fun
First Page 2