Final Fantasy THREE

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-08-14
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy THREE
Final Fantasy THREE
First Page 2
 Bismarck.Questaru
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: user10495
Posts: 46
By Bismarck.Questaru 2018-03-12 13:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
and its FINAL FANTASY 3, not FINAL FANTASY 6
My cartridge says THREE.... if yours says six,
go back to china.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1573
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-03-12 14:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
this is the worst post i've seen all year
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
Posts: 3085
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-12 15:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ummm .. ok? You're 24 years too late. Thanks for that.

"The original North American localization and release of Final Fantasy VI by Square for the Super NES featured several changes from the original Japanese version. The most obvious of these is the change of the game's title from Final Fantasy VI to Final Fantasy III; because only two games of the series had been localized in North America at the time, Final Fantasy VI was distributed as Final Fantasy III to maintain naming continuity. Unlike Final Fantasy IV (which was first released in North America as Final Fantasy II), there are no major changes to gameplay, though several changes of contents and editorial adjustments exist in the English script.

In a January 1995 interview with Super Play magazine, translator Ted Woolsey explained that "there's a certain level of playfulness and ... sexuality in Japanese games that just doesn't exist here [in the USA], basically because of Nintendo of America's rules and guidelines". Consequently, objectionable graphics (e.g. nudity) were censored and building signs in towns were changed (such as Bar being changed to Café), as well as religious allusions (e.g. the spell Holy was renamed Pearl)."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Chilzen
Posts: 350
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2018-03-12 15:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Unless we're talking about the FF3 that god savior Tanaka himself put forth as a prototype for extreme difficulty spikes and having like 24 jobs with only a handful being useful outside of cheese strats ala Garuda, then I think someone has pulled the Woolsey over one's eyes in regard to a product numbering.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Online
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
Posts: 514
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-03-12 16:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Whoa whoa, there were FF games before and after XI

What.
The.
***
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Merton
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Mert
Posts: 21
By Quetzalcoatl.Merton 2018-03-12 16:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
What is this even in response to?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14118
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-03-12 17:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
i object to you wearing cheetah print with zebra stripes, but i'm not gonna make a whole thread about it.
[+]
 Asura.Psyn
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Delagyela
By Asura.Psyn 2018-03-12 17:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i object to you wearing cheetah print with zebra stripes, but i'm not gonna make a whole thread about it.
Never mix your animals. Unless its a lion and a tiger.
 Bahamut.Alexcennah
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: digoserra
Posts: 203
By Bahamut.Alexcennah 2018-03-12 18:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It seems JP-kun has just found out the mess Square did with FF in NA back in the first half of 90's and decided to pick on you poor Americans.

If I was him I'd rather mock you guys for not having FF5 and getting Mystic Quest in its place.
 Asura.Geriond
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gerion
Posts: 713
By Asura.Geriond 2018-03-12 18:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sounds to me like it's the opposite, where he's talking about his US FF3 SNES cartridge and saying it's the true version because he says so.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25645
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-12 18:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Mine says "III" you probably got ripped off on eBay if it says "THREE"
 Bismarck.Questaru
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: user10495
Posts: 46
By Bismarck.Questaru 2018-03-13 12:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger is better than Final Fanatasy 7. 7 is for weeabos, Go U.S.A. !!!
 Bismarck.Questaru
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: user10495
Posts: 46
By Bismarck.Questaru 2018-03-13 12:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
IM NOT JP, IM AMERICAN so is my f@ckin client and taru.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 382
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-13 13:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Questaru said: »
Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger is better than Final Fanatasy 7. 7 is for weeabos, Go U.S.A. !!!
Bismarck.Questaru said: »
IM NOT JP, IM AMERICAN so is my f@ckin client and taru.

Ummm.... Ok.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
Posts: 382
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-13 13:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Merton said: »
What is this even in response to?

I think he/she started the thread just as a means to state an opinion and/or start drama. Not really to ask a question nor be productive.
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 5488
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2018-03-13 14:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Questaru said: »
Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger

These games are ***compared to the vastly superior FF13 triology.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
Posts: 3085
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-13 14:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Questaru said: »
Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger is better than Final Fanatasy 7. 7 is for weeabos, Go U.S.A. !!!

I agree about Chrono Trigger .. and I grew up on FFVII and only played Trigger after reaching adulthood. A remade Chrono Trigger would be the sickest thing ever. Also you did start this thread with a Japanese flag next to your name, so you've clearly changed it since. Thanks for the trollbait, it's been entertaining.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Stiltz
Posts: 332
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-03-13 14:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
These games are *** compared to
fixd
[+]
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25645
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-13 14:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
6 and 9 are best. 8 would be better if the protagonist didn't turn down best girl whip goddess for ***waifu frisbee woman.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17909
By Asura.Ina 2018-03-13 15:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anna Ruthven said: »
6 and 9 are best. 8 would be better if the protagonist didn't turn down best girl whip goddess for ***waifu frisbee woman.
I'm pretty sure Rinoa only went for him to get back at Seifer since he dumped her for Ultimicia... I mean squall spends the whole first 2 disks being an *** to her. The whole thing just reeks of "Screw that guy, imma *** his rival, that will show him".
[+]
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25645
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-13 15:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Ina said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
6 and 9 are best. 8 would be better if the protagonist didn't turn down best girl whip goddess for ***waifu frisbee woman.
I'm pretty sure Rinoa only went for him to get back at Seifer since he dumped her for Ultimicia... I mean squall spends the whole first 2 disks being an *** to her. The whole thing just reeks of "Screw that guy, imma *** his rival, that will show him".
Tbf, doesn't matter, had sex. But sadly, it wasn't with Quistis who is blonde, not constantly getting herself in trouble, has the whip thing going on, and wears glasses.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
Posts: 17909
By Asura.Ina 2018-03-13 15:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
6 and 9 are best. 8 would be better if the protagonist didn't turn down best girl whip goddess for ***waifu frisbee woman.
I'm pretty sure Rinoa only went for him to get back at Seifer since he dumped her for Ultimicia... I mean squall spends the whole first 2 disks being an *** to her. The whole thing just reeks of "Screw that guy, imma *** his rival, that will show him".
Tbf, doesn't matter, had sex. But sadly, it wasn't with Quistis who is blonde, not constantly getting herself in trouble, has the whip thing going on, and wears glasses.
I don't think his balls had dropped fully till the 3ed disk when he was suddenly interested in Rinoa, by then Quistis had moved on.

Edit: after the orphanage she was all "Nahhh, too close to incest for me"
[+]
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25645
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-13 15:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Ina said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
6 and 9 are best. 8 would be better if the protagonist didn't turn down best girl whip goddess for ***waifu frisbee woman.
I'm pretty sure Rinoa only went for him to get back at Seifer since he dumped her for Ultimicia... I mean squall spends the whole first 2 disks being an *** to her. The whole thing just reeks of "Screw that guy, imma *** his rival, that will show him".
Tbf, doesn't matter, had sex. But sadly, it wasn't with Quistis who is blonde, not constantly getting herself in trouble, has the whip thing going on, and wears glasses.
I don't think his balls had dropped fully till the 3ed disk when he was suddenly interested in Rinoa, by then Quistis had moved on.

Edit: after the orphanage she was all "Nahhh, too close to incest for me"
The fact that it's close to taboo but not actually taboo is what makes it better.
[+]
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 325
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2018-03-13 15:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Holy crap this thread.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-03-13 15:54:01
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25645
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-13 15:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Can I get a what what?
Offline
Posts: 564
By zaxtiss 2018-03-13 16:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
6 and 9 are best. 8 would be better if the protagonist didn't turn down best girl whip goddess for ***waifu frisbee woman.
I'm pretty sure Rinoa only went for him to get back at Seifer since he dumped her for Ultimicia... I mean squall spends the whole first 2 disks being an *** to her. The whole thing just reeks of "Screw that guy, imma *** his rival, that will show him".
Tbf, doesn't matter, had sex. But sadly, it wasn't with Quistis who is blonde, not constantly getting herself in trouble, has the whip thing going on, and wears glasses.
I don't think his balls had dropped fully till the 3ed disk when he was suddenly interested in Rinoa, by then Quistis had moved on.

Edit: after the orphanage she was all "Nahhh, too close to incest for me"
The fact that it's close to taboo but not actually taboo is what makes it better.

haha word!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14118
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-03-13 16:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
no.
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25645
By Anna Ruthven 2018-03-13 16:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
no.
Don't hate on Quistis. You KNOW she was the better choice.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 564
By zaxtiss 2018-03-13 16:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
this is making me wanna play VIII Oo
First Page 2
Log in to post.