Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Looking to buy Sky Abj
Looking to buy Sky Abj
 Sylph.Busey
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Busey
By Sylph.Busey 2009-10-02 20:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for W legs and possibly N body. Will pay gil, or use my pop items to pop Kirin, I take wlegs/Nbody, you guys get whatever else drops. Let me know if anyone can do this! /t Busey in game. Thanks!
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-02 20:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate to play Devil's advocate, and on the first reply, no less, buuuut you're looking at a roughly 4-5M price for Crimson Cuisses and anywhere from 2-3M for Hecatomb harness. Honestly if you look at the alternatives (Kirin can be safely done with a party of mages, if you've got the time), I can't see that justifying 6-8M.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2009-10-02 20:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:
Hate to play Devil's advocate, and on the first reply, no less, buuuut you're looking at a roughly 4-5M price for Crimson Cuisses and anywhere from 2-3M for Hecatomb harness. Honestly if you look at the alternatives (Kirin can be safely done with a party of mages, if you've got the time), I can't see that justifying 6-8M.

Well that's not entirely true.

I can't speak for Sylph or Siren, but on my server this is an LS that will pop and kill Kirin for you (provided you use your own triggers) for free. The catch is they want Wlegs if they drop. So theoretically you could get Nbody / K. Osode for free, using you triggers.

However, Enternius is right about the Wlegs. People go crazy over these and 4-5mil is about what they'll charge, maybe even more.

But anyway you're looking at a lot of gil to lot both in one kill, provided they even drop. Best bet is to work out some elaborate deal, even if you get a party of mages, lol. Good luck, you'll need it to get those Wlegs :P

Sorry for the not on your server, but post anyway post, lol. But I've been through this search.
 Sylph.Busey
user: Busey
By Sylph.Busey 2009-10-02 20:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I realize that, but at the rate this server does sky, getting a sky shell to do kirin, or getting your ls to kirin and have to lot against 6 other people for w legs, it would almost be worth it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Feary
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2009-11-18 13:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Busey said:
Yea I realize that, but at the rate this server does sky, getting a sky shell to do kirin, or getting your ls to kirin and have to lot against 6 other people for w legs, it would almost be worth it.

agreed. i have 3 pop sets and no linkshell will make a deal. they want all the drops that are not wlegs. they looking at 1~10m profit to my nothing/w.legs. at that rate i might as well buy them.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-18 13:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

necro whyyy
 Sylph.Feary
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2009-11-19 04:08:12