| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-01 12:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a connection problem. I lagged bad enough that my MH was outside in the middle of the city. I had floating characters and recently had the not in party, but know I am because I get the /p in chat.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-10-01 13:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

the game been glitchy as hell since last update. we got given the B squad for programers since the good ones working on the new game

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-01 13:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Heimdall said:
the game been glitchy as hell since last update. we got given the B squad for programers since the good ones working on the new game

They've been working on FFXIV for a number of years now, the programmers working on FFXI are the same programmers that have always been working on it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-01 13:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There was this one time I was switching from Kirin's Pole (MND for Stoneskin) to my Joyeuse, and it showed me still equipped with the KP on my character, but in my /equipment it had a Joytoy icon. And when I /hurray'd, it showed me doing the sword motion hurray, and not the staff motion. :o
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-01 13:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Not quite the same, but I love it when I switch from staff to two swords, but animations/lag stop it from changing for a bit, so I just double attack with my staff :p