First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29 30
By SimonSes 2019-03-08 04:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kisukeurahara said: »
You take EBT?

Situational bait. /clap. Very good. 2/10
By Lordviper 2019-03-08 12:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll take your EBT but it'll cost double!
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-03-09 23:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Master trial special extended though march

Irradiance Blades: 60Mil

Fermion Swords: 80Mil (must have mastered corsair, or idris GEO and be able to follow instructions regarding our strategy well)

Iroha Polearms: 100Mil (must have mastered COR, at least regal neck, 8+ Min roll duration and all the RD, WC Job Ability Enhancement gear)

Aphelion Knuckles: 120Mil (Must have master COR or SMN and be willing to be part of skillchains, and execute properly) Lots of work required from you for this one.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-03-23 00:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lexouritis said: »
Master trial special extended though march

Fermion Swords: 80Mil (must have mastered corsair, or idris GEO and be able to follow instructions regarding our strategy well)

Iroha Polearms: 100Mill (must have mastered COR, at least regal neck, 8+ Min roll duration and all the RD, WC Job Ability Enhancement gear)

Aphelion Knuckles: 120Mil (Must have master COR or SMN and be willing to be part of skillchains, and execute properly) Lots of work required from you for this one.

Extended through April!
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-10 11:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

All Major Content Available!

Iroha Polearms: 100Mil (must have mastered COR, at least regal neck, 8+ Min roll duration and all the RD, WC Job Ability Enhancement gear)

Dynamis Divergence Wave3: 60Mil per Zone (bulk deals available)

Aeonic weapons: (bulk deals available)

No drop Path (Full Clear): 120mil

Full drop path and Clear excluding Ores: 150mil

7 HELMS + Kirin/WoC: 110Mil (Drops included except Ores)

7 HELMS: 100Mil (drops ncluded except Ores)
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 01:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Our upcoming Dynamis-Divergence Wave3 Schedule:

Saturday, April 27, Dynamis Jueno 6:30pm EST (3-4 Slots available)

Saturday, May 4, Dynamis Sandy 6:30pm EST (3-4 Slots available)

Saturday, May 11, Dynamis Bastok 6:30pm EST (1 Slot available)

Saturday, May 18, Dynamis Windy 6:30pm EST (2-3 Slots available)

-There runs will also encompass limited to extensive farming on wave 1 and wave 2, every Volte mob killed on wave 3 including the Disjoined. (AKA a good chunk of free neck/weapon rank points)

About Aeonics

-We run Aeonic clears based on buyer demand with Gunslingers and usually complete full clears them in 2-3 Sessions.

-Time frame can vary depending on which players we have available, and how many clients are being cleared, but are typically 4-8 hours (about 6 hours avg) in total for a full clear. (usually consisting of 1-5 clients)

-We have taken up to 7 clients on our Gunslingers runs before so there is usually no problem fitting people in our runs.

-You will actually see real legit strategies (which you can take back with you!!!??) and not Ramuh Spam....well I guess Ramuh spam is 'legit' simply because it works....

-Inquisition only does 1 aeonic run every 2 months at this point, as we finished the majority of our weapons by August 2016 and as such, we do not have set schedule for Aeonics unless we are happening to run Inquisition Ls runs at the time of inquiry.

EDIT: wrong months!
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2019-04-23 04:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you meant April and May? D=

Classic Lex’s typo! Or your awesomeness has created a whole in space time and retroactively clear all those clients =p
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-04-23 06:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

-You will actually see real legit strategies (which you can take back with you!!!??) and not Ramuh Spam....well I guess Ramuh spam is 'legit' simply because it works....

But Lex, we use Ramuh spam in Inquisition...
I mean refugees from Ramuh (like me) spamming WSs, or does that not count? :D
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-04-23 07:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Good, good Lex, let the hate flow through you.
 Asura.Topace
Server: Asura
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-04-23 09:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to pay and contribute to the fight? Interesting..,
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-23 09:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are inferring to Master Trials, then that is more than fair. People who merc them only ask for basic rolls and afk. That basically ensures maximum survival and speeds up the fight.

Sealed Fate however actually requires a little more due to the obscure Mewing mechanic(if buyer comes smn) almost required or you practically wipe.
Or a cor using skillchains to continue damage to stop Benediction happening every 60 seconds.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 12:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »

Clearly never done Sealed Fate. Even with current gear almost 3 years after it's release, it is still the hardest fight in the game. Current strats require that everyone participates and executes otherwise it's a loss.

Asura.Shiraj said: »
Sealed Fate however actually requires a little more due to the obscure Mewing mechanic(if buyer comes smn) almost required or you practically wipe.
Or a cor using skillchains to continue damage to stop Benediction happening every 60 seconds.

^ and that's just the basic stuff
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 12:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I need to stop posting at 2 AM in the morning.... time warp reversed <.> Dates posted are correct now lol
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-04-23 13:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »

The pool of EN players who can complete even the basic *** master trials is less than 50 rn on our server. That may be different on Asura but I'm going to assume it's really not.

So if you want to "contribute" for "free", find 5 other people who have the 600m+ invested in their job with all the appropriate niche gear to get it done and go to town.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-23 14:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The population that have actually "earned" the master trial clears themselves is quite low compared to the size of the server, the very easy master trials such as Unafraid of the Dark and Black and White have many completions, but mostly from people mercing it or being carried by good LS members.

Sealed Fate has i'd like to guess around 60 people cleared on Asura, but hard to tell from ffxiah not showing everyone.

And from what I know from speaking to many people, only 2 groups have cleared Iroha, possibly 4 groups have. All using cheese method, none actually legit. But hey, them Japanese people keep quiet lol, so could be more.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-04-23 14:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The population that have actually "earned" the master trial clears themselves is quite low compared to the size of the server, the very easy master trials such as Unafraid of the Dark and Black and White have many completions, but mostly from people mercing it or being carried by good LS members.

Sealed Fate has i'd like to guess around 60 people cleared on Asura, but hard to tell from ffxiah not showing everyone.

And from what I know from speaking to many people, only 2 groups have cleared Iroha, possibly 4 groups have. All using cheese method, none actually legit. But hey, them Japanese people keep quiet lol, so could be more.

What's the cheese method? Not killing the adds? (I wouldn't consider that cheese)
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-23 14:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah not killing adds. Basically makes the fight 100x easier and not stressed for time as much as you normally would be.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-04-23 16:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah not killing adds. Basically makes the fight 100x easier and not stressed for time as much as you normally would be.

Would just say that's poor fight design. Killing adds gives you no benefit what so ever. If there's no reason to kill something, then you don't. If every add knocked off 5% -DT or increased effects of geomancy by a few percent, then it'd be worth it. If you could zerg shadow lord, we would. If you could zerg Alexander/Odin, we would.

Even with not killing the adds, it's a very luck-oriented fight. Back to back AoE can and will kill you even if you have a perfect DT set. You still have to coordinate resleeps and track it to a T.

(Also check out all this free press we're giving Gunslingers, where's my commission???)
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-23 16:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly dude I agree with you. Sometimes it's a pain in the ***, so easier to skip. It's not much harder, just less of a headache.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 16:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Well they were hard as *** until Omen came out, there were literally only 20-30 blades/Swords on all servers for 1.5-2 years. But yeah things change :X

Also Edited slots remaining for upcoming Dynamis runs
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-23 16:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean easy compared to Sealed Fate and Iroha. Cos almost any pleb who can break auras or spam volt strike can beat the first two. I beat it using a cure bot on my whm once it's that easy.
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 17:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shozokui said: »
The pool of EN players who can complete even the basic *** master trials is less than 50 rn on our server. That may be different on Asura but I'm going to assume it's really not.

Probably a bit higher on baha considering My Ls has about 50 distinct players with at least 1 but for the most part Shozo and Shiraj are right. RIP when people try and do Aphelion/Naginata though.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 17:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean easy compared to Sealed Fate and Iroha.

Totally, those are still out of reach for 97% of the player base. Surprising that Asura doesn't have more considering all them Nirvanas. :X
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-23 17:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Saturday, April 27, Dynamis Jueno 6:30pm EST (3-4 Slots available)

Saturday, May 4, Dynamis Sandy 6:30pm EST (3-4 Slots available)

Saturday, May 11, Dynamis Bastok 6:30pm EST (1 Slot available)

-There runs will also encompass limited to extensive farming on wave 1 and wave 2, every Volte mob killed on wave 3 including the Disjoined. (AKA a good chunk of free neck/weapon rank points)

About Aeonics

-We run Aeonic clears based on buyer demand with Gunslingers and usually complete full clears them in 2-3 Sessions.

-Time frame can vary depending on which players we have available, and how many clients are being cleared, but are typically 4-8 hours (about 6 hours avg) in total for a full clear. (usually consisting of 1-5 clients)

-We have taken up to 7 clients on our Gunslingers runs before so there is usually no problem fitting people in our runs.

-Inquisition only does 1 aeonic run every 2 months at this point, as we finished the majority of our weapons by August 2016 and as such, we do not have set schedule for Aeonics unless we are happening to run Inquisition Ls runs at the time of inquiry.
By Afania 2019-04-23 17:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean easy compared to Sealed Fate and Iroha. Cos almost any pleb who can break auras or spam volt strike can beat the first two. I beat it using a cure bot on my whm once it's that easy.

You mean Unafraid of dark? In early/mid 2016 It was much harder than sealed fate when it came out. Brd sleep was PITA to land and volte strike wasn't even a thing back then since SMN bandwagon happened in late 2016. It was before brd buff too, so song potency wasn't as strong back then and melee dps was way behind early 2017 era. So 1-2 error = failed run.

We were 0/13 in mid 2016 if I remember correctly, sealed fate it was 1/2(or 1/3??) for me. I didn't get my 1st SL win until 2017 after omen/brd buff.

The entire reason why unafraid of the dark is so much easier now is because huge melee power creep happened in past 3 years, as well as brd buff. Once your dps gets there the fight requires less coordination than sealed fate. That's why sealed Fate difficulty didn't drop much unlike SL.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-04-23 21:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably a bit higher on baha considering My Ls has about 50 distinct players with at least 1 but for the most part Shozo and Shiraj are right. RIP when people try and do Aphelion/Naginata though.

How many of those players just switched into your already-formed 5-stack to get a clear vs 6 fully fresh players going at it. Doing it for the first time with a fresh group is definitely different than doing it with any amount of people who have done it before. Even with "50 distinct players", I'd say the number is way lower if they didn't have a pool of people to fall back on who've already done the heavy lifting.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-23 22:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally can't talk about then, because I was actually a returning player back when omen came out. Came back from 3-4 year break around 2016 and wasn't able to do them, but I can imagine it was hard for sure.

But yeah, I was mainly talking about difficulty as of past year, 2018-2019.

also free bumps!
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-24 01:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

How many of those players just switched into your already-formed 5-stack to get a clear vs 6 fully fresh players going at it. Doing it for the first time with a fresh group is definitely different than doing it with any amount of people who have done it before. Even with "50 distinct players", I'd say the number is way lower if they didn't have a pool of people to fall back on who've already done the heavy lifting.

The following are just irradiance blade, all were done by october 2017

Irradiance Blade
Lexouritis • Xiutaru • Pikohan • Mischief • Ravael • Relak • Dimitriaz • Fellvengeance • Blackmack • Duckdude • Zeroryu • Ballzack • Mikey • Afin • Centurio • Mishakit • Deadlypanda • Divadial • Sephiran • Narua • Brigs • Samboy • Pnoyhypnotiq • Wesleydimble • Afania • Jpizzle • Korren • Baosan • Asmodee • Grondell •
(bold are before Omen came out/AF+3 gear was obtainable)

These below were done after october 2017 and between April 2018 (mostly newer/returning members and mules, maybe a couple with mercs idr?)

Neb • Stormsurge • Brake • Anesti • Kasumiii • Speedycat •
Ristrocat • Errasan •

And these below have been done with my "merc static" and in recent events (last week)

Yoroitsune • Nenini • Malothar • Popeh • Newzarb • Prong • Sacco • Empyrean

-Xiu keeps crazy detailed records, it's copy/pasted from our site
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-24 01:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

How many of those players just switched into your already-formed 5-stack to get a clear vs 6 fully fresh players going at it

I misread your post, there was always at least 1 person in the party who had done it before. (if you do not include the first 6 names of course)

With the exception of the last 16 names(at least 3 experienced MT people) (where it was a merc run and people used their mules) or it was like hey, let's go clear this for you.

My point was considering TnT people have cleared this, you guys have cleared this, and Inqui it's way more than 50 NA/EU capable at least on Baha :P
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2019-04-26 12:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Saturday, April 27, Dynamis Jueno 6:30pm EST (2-3 Slots available)

Saturday, May 4, Dynamis Sandy 6:30pm EST (2-3 Slots available)

Saturday, May 11, Dynamis Bastok 6:30pm EST (0 Slots available)

Saturday, May 25th Dynamis Bastok 6:30pm EST (3-4 Slots available)

About Aeonics

-We run Aeonic clears based on buyer demand with Gunslingers and usually complete full clears in 2-3 Sessions.

Dynamis slot availability has been edited and:

We are running a Full Aeonic Clear starting FRI May 3rd at 6:30pm EST.

3-4 Slots available (all are "no drops option" since the drop option has already been purchased)
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29 30