DressUp Lists?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-04-04
531 users online
Forum » Windower » Support » DressUp Lists?
DressUp Lists?
 Sylph.Mitxel
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Encinal
By Sylph.Mitxel 2017-05-25 14:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Are there any updated lists for DressUp, or is there a method where one could manually update the lists? I'm trying to use a certain body piece that's not in the list (ta moko) and I wanted to see if I could add to the list myself, but I'm not sure where to find model numbers to add to the list.

For example:
Code
models.body[27907] = { name = "Gorney Haubert" , enl = "gorney haubert", model = 8546} 

Where is this model = 8546 information found? Can it be manually added?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-05-25 14:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the game client actually has model numbers mapped to item IDs anywhere. One of the modelviewers + ftable would probably allow you to find the model ID by appearance. Alternatively, just log the packets that change your equipment when you put it on.
 Sylph.Mitxel
Server: Sylph
user: Encinal
By Sylph.Mitxel 2017-05-25 14:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you direct me to this "ftable?" I'm not very proficient in programming languages like lua or anything so this is just me trying to copy paste things into existence lol. I don't actually have the item which is why I'm trying to use DressUp to use the appearance, so I don't really have the option of logging packets (nor do I know how).
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-25 14:32:06
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no mapping available as far as anyone has found. I used to be able to fairly reliably fill up armor as it was released, but with lockstyle the process is entirely manual.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [108 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Lothoro
Server: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-09-10 20:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Recently installed Dressup and having trouble with changing faces.

Tried //du self face 2b and nothing happened. Same with changing up the face number, such as //du self face 5b.

Anyone know of a working command that will change faces? Changing races works without a problem.