Shantotto's Addon & New Version Update!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Shantotto's Addon & New version update!
Shantotto's Addon & New version update!
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-09-24 13:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

*** all that ***

relics and mythics need to be fixed, they should be at least 3~5 tiers over ALL BUYABLE WEAPONS. and i need the enimity removed from kaiten. *** TANKING.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-09-24 13:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Ahtos said:
Atrithk said:
Where is our SAM buff, SE?
We need a SAM buff, do you know how much SAMs everywhere are suffering?

Alot ppl would say SAM need another nerf ^^

Some people would say that sam didn't actually get nerfed. They just got way way overpowered one update and it got fixed

lolwut?

i don't see any BLM or SMN things happening. i also don't see any nerfs happening. idk, wouldn't they have put any of that big stuff in that preview pic on playonline.com? i predict another lolupdate. i haven't seen anything that peaked my interest in the last few updates.

granted my jobs i have lvled are SAM PLD DRG WAR DRK and at some point BLU. yeah yeah, you may say none of them need updates :P any additions are welcome. even retaliation for WAR was something.. not all that helpful, just lets you deal a little more damage. actually, i'd really like something to help out DRK.

and i REALLY like the idea to remove the stupid cap on the number of merits for weapons and magic. wtf is the point of that? "no you cannot fully merit all of the weapons for all of the jobs you lvled..." >.>
 Fairy.Darkei
Server: Fairy
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-09-24 16:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Wickster said:
New avatars FINALLY?!?!?

User submitted image
User submitted image

User submitted image
[+]
 Odin.Hyperius
Server: Odin
user: Hyperius
By Odin.Hyperius 2009-09-24 16:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Shiva.Sutoni
Server: Shiva
user: Sutoni
By Shiva.Sutoni 2009-09-24 17:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm wonder when it will take form Shantotto's creation it will be interesting to see what will they do to satisfy and or improve on guess cant make assumptions its SE i mean yeah we will be Waiting ... Sigh... make it a a good one
 Quetzalcoatl.Thalos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Thalos 2009-09-24 17:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Im interested to see what kind of rewards we'll be getting for this mini-expansion. I'd assume it will be leg armor, but I wonder what the Augments will look like. Hope they put that info up soon! Also hope that they tweak Skillchains and Magic Bursts. Would be nice to do some old school parties instead of these boring *** melee burns we all do these days.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-24 17:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Wardens said:

and i REALLY like the idea to remove the stupid cap on the number of merits for weapons and magic. wtf is the point of that? "no you cannot fully merit all of the weapons for all of the jobs you lvled..." >.>

Yeaaaaaa more people on board! I mean that's a little extreme lol, but the way it is now, you are basically forced to pick 2 jobs to use ur combat merits on, and a defensive skill, which when there is 20 jobs, that's just silly, I mean you have 20 combo total for EACH JOB and you have 20 combo for all 20 jobs? I mean really.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Server: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-09-24 18:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[trollan]
What do you mean SAM doesn't need a buff?
You guys are just butthurt that SAM would be getting love over your shitty loljobs.
[/trollan]
 Siren.Avina
Server: Siren
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2009-10-01 21:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I want something new for my DRK... that Arcane Circle update was crap. Plus Drain Samba makes my two hour just look plain silly. >.<