Thanks! Fixed
 Bismarck.Xurion
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2019-12-02 04:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Gordel said: »
Is there a way to track all the augments in a log file?
If you're interested in seeing what the augments are, you can set debug mode:
Code
//maga debug

But I'm actually going to do a pull request for logging to a file too.
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2019-12-09 18:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a couple questions.
1. Do the settings reset each time you trade a new item? Like if I start trying to augment herc feet for TA, then move on to augment a Herc head for WSD do I have to manually delset each set that I used for the Herc feet?

2. Same question as 1, but do the settings reset each time I load the addon?

3. Is there a command to see what sets and augments you have told MAGA to stop on?

Thanks.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-12-09 19:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

1. no, i don't think so. if you are switching, just load the profile set for that
2. yes, it should.
3. when you load the profile set, it should list out the augs and valuies. Just load it again if you want to see it
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Lotmorning
Server: Asura
By Asura.Lotmorning 2020-02-03 21:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So just came back and ls mate told me about this, it works until I go to accept the item. Like I was suppose to be accepting mag acc 22 magic attack bonus 23 and i ended up getting mag acc 11 and mattack 21 this is 3rd time I have nto gotten right thing. I saw in other posts some people having same problem is there a fix?
 Ragnarok.Soyven
user: Soyven
By Ragnarok.Soyven 2020-02-03 22:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

my buddy had this same issue and increasing the delay helped with getting the wrong augment. probably something to do with latency
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [73 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Endtanis
user: Endtanis
By Ragnarok.Endtanis 2020-04-16 12:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,

I've searched through the thread and only found one example of this and it's not even correct format. I'm trying to augment my Gada with Enhancing Magic Duration. I've tried several variations and it says "The specified augment was not found", as well as I've tried to search through MAGA and it returns nothing.

I've searched for other simpler things and get returns so I know I have the correct format for searching. Was this left out? I just redownloaed MAGA from Github Version: 1.0.0.4, Date: March 6, 2017 and get the same thing.

Any help or direction would be great, thanks.
 Shiva.Berzerk
Server: Shiva
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2020-04-16 12:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Endtanis said: »
Hi all,

I've searched through the thread and only found one example of this and it's not even correct format. I'm trying to augment my Gada with Enhancing Magic Duration. I've tried several variations and it says "The specified augment was not found", as well as I've tried to search through MAGA and it returns nothing.

I've searched for other simpler things and get returns so I know I have the correct format for searching. Was this left out? I just redownloaed MAGA from Github Version: 1.0.0.4, Date: March 6, 2017 and get the same thing.

Any help or direction would be great, thanks.

Try "Enh. Mag. eff. dur." that's how it's listed in the extdata.lua
By Endtanis 2020-04-16 13:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You're awesome, thank you! I tried "Enh. Mag. Duration" but that was as close as I got.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Taytar
Server: Odin
user: Bryan1218
By Odin.Taytar 2020-05-16 23:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

struggling to understand how to make it work... I put in my stats and it registers when it gets any of them, I'd like it to only show when it meets all of the requirements.

looking for 10 dmg, 10 dex, 10attk, 10acc 3 double attack

if anyone has any help on how to make this happen I'd appreciate it... I've tooled around with it so much I'm just confusing myself
 Asura.Luckycharmss
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-05-17 01:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

step 1 set style
//maga style choices are Melee-Ranged- Magic-Familiar it should look like this //maga style magic

//maga delay 1 --Depends on lag I usually set to Delay 2--

//maga pellucid ---(Toggle "True" or "False")

//maga fern ---(Toggle "True" or "False")

//maga taupe ---(Toggle "True" or "False")

//maga add "The augment you want here"(space)(The value of the augment you want here)(Space)(The Set Number) Example: //maga add "Magic Attack Bonus" 30 1

//maga newset -- To Add a Second set of Augments to Roll-- -- Each Time you //maga newset It add another set aug 1 2 3 4 and so on.-- further explained below

//maga add "The augment you want here"(space)(The value of the augment you want here)(Space)(The Set Number) Example: //maga add "Magic Attack Bonus" 30 2

//maga newset

//maga add "The augment you want here"(space)(The value of the augment you want here)(Space)(The Set Number) Example: //maga add "Magic Attack Bonus" 30 3

//maga start

//maga accept

//maga save "Whatever name you like"

//maga load "What ever it was you liked"

Hope this helps
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [135 days between previous and next post]
By DaDrifter 2020-09-28 19:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Does this no longer work or is there a more recent or new program.
 Asura.Luckycharmss
By Asura.Luckycharmss 2020-09-28 19:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It still works
Server: Sylph
user: Malphius
By Sylph.Zombiemalphius 2020-09-28 21:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This add-on is against the ToS and SE will ban you for using it.
By Chimerawizard 2020-09-28 21:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Zombiemalphius said: »
This add-on is against the ToS and SE will ban you for using it.
I'm looking forward to someone posting a screenshot on the official forums with full HD mods in one of their forum events and getting banned in-game when a bunch of other entrants notice and comment on how great it looks.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [56 days between previous and next post]
By Rips 2020-11-24 03:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got around to using this.

1,000 of Altana's blessings to the creator / OP.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
By Butcherb0y 2021-02-01 11:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Question

Can I go back to a specific augment number? Example

Going for WSD 5 and augment#3 is really nice but wanted to see the rest of augments to see if other augments# are better and stop at augment#10.

Can I go back and select Augment#3, since the rest are ***?
Or is it basically where I stop is the augments I will get?
VIP
By Lili 2021-02-01 11:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Each time you roll, you can only choose between the new augment or the one that is already on the item. MAGA just automates the trading part, but it will not pick you from more than two augments (current + new).
By Butcherb0y 2021-02-01 12:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so basickly if augment #3 is good i have no choice but to stop there, since I can't go back to it once it pass it.
 Shiva.Berzerk
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2021-02-01 13:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, it's not saving all of the potential augments for you to choose from at the end, once it prompts you and you move on, that augment is gone.
By Butcherb0y 2021-02-01 14:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok thank you for clarification. The MAGA seems easy enough to operate, its just that one info im an unsure of.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
By Butcherb0y 2021-03-21 04:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

finally got around to using this, it seems like it work. augmented Val head got 4 WSD and 10 STR not sure if thats fudo worthy but got a few question.

does it matter whether i do "Weapon skill damage" 5 1 vs "Weapon skill damage" 1 1

also it seems like even thouh i only ask for STR and WSD i still see others stats being scrolled through. sometimes it just scrolls through 10 diff augments without getting the aug i ask for. is this a bug or is it working as intensions?
 Shiva.Humpo
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2021-03-21 06:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Butcherb0y said: »
also it seems like even thouh i only ask for STR and WSD i still see others stats being scrolled through. sometimes it just scrolls through 10 diff augments without getting the aug i ask for. is this a bug or is it working as intensions?

This is working as indented. MAGA doesn't force Oseem to give you certain augments, it just auto-passes on everything unless it meets the minimum specs you specified.
If you spec out WSD 1 and STR 1, it will only show you items that contain both WSD and STR with a value of 1 or greater.
If you put STR+10 and WSD+1, it will show you any item that has a value of "STR+10 and WSD+1 or greater". Everything else it shows on top are items that did not meet this spec and it passes on. So if it only contained STR+10, and no WSD, it will pass and try again.

The reason it shows you items on top is incase those are "ideal" stats, but something else pops up that looks nice. You can set your delay longer so you have time to stop it before it moves on. So if you are after a WSD damage item, but a really nice acc/DA item pops up, you can stop it and grab it instead.

Hopefully that helps answer your question..?
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [276 days between previous and next post]
By Fribbit 2021-12-22 12:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question: I just started using this today because burning several hundred stones over the course of 1-2 hours sucks, obviously, but I encountered a bit of an issue.

I have it set up the way I want, //style melee, fern: yes, taupe: yes, pellucid: no. WSD 4 and STR 10 added to set 1, but when I start the addon, it stops for every augment even though it doesn't match the criteria I set ahead of time.

I read through the documentation 3 or 4 times and didn't see anything regarding this. Am I missing something?
By 1thenumber 2021-12-22 12:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If it's stopping on every item, this would indicate it is not searching for anything - you don't have any profiles set. I think you can do a //maga display to confirm the stats that are in there for the current profile.

One other word of caution - if you truly want to search for WDS4 + STR 10 together, be prepared to burn through thousands of stones, and pray to RNGesus.
By Fribbit 2021-12-22 14:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

1thenumber said: »
If it's stopping on every item, this would indicate it is not searching for anything - you don't have any profiles set. I think you can do a //maga display to confirm the stats that are in there for the current profile.

One other word of caution - if you truly want to search for WDS4 + STR 10 together, be prepared to burn through thousands of stones, and pray to RNGesus.

Ah, it appears I did forget to save a profile. That would explain it. Thanks!

And yeah, I'm aware of what I'm getting myself into. Haha. I'll probably amend it soon after I realize how impossible it is.
By 1thenumber 2021-12-22 17:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

That will probably do it. One last word of advice - check your profile on a lower stat value to make sure it works first. The lua is very specific in how it searches for values, including requiring everything be in lower case. For instance if you searched for "Weapon Skill damage" instead of "weapon skill damage" it would never return anything and you'd be flushing stones down the drain. So the way to test this would be to create a profile that searches for weapon skill damage 1 and make sure it hits. Then add str 1 and make sure you see a hit after like 100~ stones. Then you start cranking it up to values you actually needed.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2021-12-22 18:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Maga throws an obvious error if you try to add an augment that isn't valid, so that's not really a problem.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [320 days between previous and next post]
By Ryuail 2022-11-07 13:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi team,

Brushing up my Whm augments, come to find out that MAGA doesn't seem to have a stat for "enhancing magic effect duration".
Gada can go up to 6 w/ ferns.

Wondering if the augment is abbreviated in some way?
the //maga search function didn't seem to pull anything with the term 'duration' though.

Edit: located the abbreviation. it is (obnoxiously) "enh. mag. eff. dur."
hope that helps someone :P
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-11-07 14:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryuail said: »
Hi team,

Brushing up my Whm augments, come to find out that MAGA doesn't seem to have a stat for "enhancing magic effect duration".
Gada can go up to 6 w/ ferns.

Wondering if the augment is abbreviated in some way?
the //maga search function didn't seem to pull anything with the term 'duration' though.

Edit: located the abbreviation. it is (obnoxiously) "enh. mag. eff. dur."
hope that helps someone :P
open the extdata.lua file in the addon folder and you can see all the possibilities

as you have found:

[0x4E0] = {{stat="Enh. Mag. eff. dur.", offset=1}},
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8