Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Battlemod
Battlemod
By Mijin1 2017-02-11 08:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Using the addon Battlemod, is anyone able to help me figure out why I can't see skillchain messages in the combat messages? (e.g. Zeid uses X ws, Teodor uses Y ws, Skillchain light)

Here are my chatfilters:
Here are my settings for the addon:
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-11 09:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

iirrc, battlemod uses it's own filters, and ignores the in-game ones. so you're looking at the wrong filters.

Windower4\addons\battlemod\data\filters

if there's a file that matches your job, it will use that one. otherwise it uses the filters.xml.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Odaru
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Odaru 2017-04-06 23:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

what am I supposed to change in battlemod to prevent things like damage spam from party/alliance members, damage taken by party/alliance members/others and so on? I've created a filters xml for the job I'm currently on that loads, and I've changed all the falses to trues for the things I don't want to see yet I can still see all of the things I'm trying to filter out.

Here's the settings for the current xml I'm attempting to modify/use that isn't working.

I've modified the filters in data>filters-job, I've tried modifying the lines in all of the lua files in addons>battlemod yet nothing I change actually makes a difference.