Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » help, Geomancerrific quest
help, Geomancerrific quest
By starfish 2017-02-09 14:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

hello fello geomancers, help me please, i am stuck progressing in this quest..

so i am not sure what is the problem, the points are stuck on trial wand, i wonder if there is a way to reset it, here is what i did step by step:

1. I had started quest Inheritance for gsword weapon skill trial, but didn't actually complete it.
2. while doing my AF for geomancer, i got the quest Geomancerrific and my trial wand, but i decided to do it later.
3. after doing some AF quests, i decided to work on the weapon skills and the trial wand. afrer a few hours i got boared and stooped.
4. after maybe a week, i decided to complete gsword weapon skill trial Inheritance, so after maybe 90 minute it was completed with light skill chains.
5. following the guide, it suggested i unlock black halo since i can do level 3 skill chains, so i did that, also took maybe 1 or 2 hours to complete.
6. went back to my original trial for Geomancerrific , and using black hallow weapon skill , making light sc , but after many many hours nothing.
7. looking around the web i found information about the addon for windower, called limit checker, so i loaded that up to check the status of what points i got on the trial wand and it said there is 48 points.
8. i did some light skillchains but, checking the trial wand it it's always stuck at 48 points.

now i am not sure how to move forward, this is buging me, did anyone else have this problem? i am wondering
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-09 14:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to zone or move the weapon in question into a different storage (satchel etc) then move it back for that value to update. It's been an issue with latent checking programs/plugins for a long time.
By starfish 2017-02-09 17:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

so u mean, the bug/issue is from the add-on or the game itself?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-09 18:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
It's been an issue with latent checking programs/plugins/addons* for a long time.
By starfish 2017-02-10 10:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

tried what u suggested, put in sack , rezone and no change, even next day it's still on 48 points..