Random Politics & Religion #18

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #18
Random Politics & Religion #18
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-03 15:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama played his 300th round of golf as president on August 7th, 2016

Vs. Bush II's 24.

So, how again are you countering my point? Besides, I never said that Obama took more vacations than Bush. I just said he wasted more time than Bush did.
By fonewear 2017-02-03 15:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Duh he is a secret Muslim !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-03 15:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
those are alternative jokes ramy!
If you want alternative jokes, look no further than #44.

Especially his take on #45. From his vacay at the Caribbean. From a job where he has taken 28 vacations and played golf between vacations. When his latest vacation was on Jan 2nd, 2017. Where he is taking another vacation now (this time to California) and already has another vacation planned next week (to Hawaii).

It's sad, really. All those vacations and he still managed to spend too much time in the White House.

With all those vacations you guys lament about one wonders where he also found the time to destroy America and crest ISIS as others also asserted.

Trump has destroyed America in a week, according to the media. Eight years sounds like plenty of time in comparison.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-02-03 15:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I said I'd be happy to criticize Obama. I will criticize Trump just the same. I'm bipartisan.

I would really love for a Trump supporter to explain to me why Steve Bannon has been given so much power. Why is he on the NSC? Please someone tell me, because I really find it indefensible.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-03 15:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Quote:
Obama has taken less vacation time than bush

But how many did cheney take?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-03 15:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
those are alternative jokes ramy!
If you want alternative jokes, look no further than #44.

Especially his take on #45. From his vacay at the Caribbean. From a job where he has taken 28 vacations and played golf between vacations. When his latest vacation was on Jan 2nd, 2017. Where he is taking another vacation now (this time to California) and already has another vacation planned next week (to Hawaii).

It's sad, really. All those vacations and he still managed to spend too much time in the White House.

With all those vacations you guys lament about one wonders where he also found the time to destroy America and crest ISIS as others also asserted.

Trump has destroyed America in a week, according to the media. Eight years sounds like plenty of time in comparison.
Yes but the point is :

Contradicting sentiments do not go unnoticed.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-03 15:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I said I'd be happy to criticize Obama. I will criticize Trump just the same. I'm bipartisan.

I would really love for a Trump supporter to explain to me why Steve Bannon has been given so much power. Why is he on the NSC? Please someone tell me, because I really find it indefensible.

Have you ever met or spoken with him or are you basing your opinion of him on gossip?
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-02-03 15:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Have you ever met or spoken with him or are you basing your opinion of him on gossip?

His views are there to read, not only by his own words but by what he has accepted to be published on Breitbart.

Don't play devil's advocate. Explain to me why he should be on the NSC.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-03 15:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It's called alternative news now Nik. WP, NYT, Weekly World News, they are all the same now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-03 15:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

His views are there to read, not only by his own words but by what he has accepted to be published on Breitbart.

Don't play devil's advocate. Explain to me why he should be on the NSC.
Nik isn't a Trump supporter, so he won't answer your question.

Only Trump supporter here (that's not banned) is Nausi.
By fonewear 2017-02-03 15:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-03 15:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Quote:
Obama has taken less vacation time than bush

But how many did people he shoot in the face?
[+]
By Ackeron 2017-02-03 15:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Guys.

It's Friday and this is over 40 pages.

Time to close up shop and cya on Monday or if one of the others wanna remake before then.
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67