December, 2016 Version Update
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-12-21 07:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

A sig in our plugin API broke that one plugin (LuaCore) potentially uses ("CRITICAL ERROR: FAILED TO FIND Follow" is actually not that critical), which means we had to recompile every plugin and bump the version. Some of these plugins hadn't been recompiled and pushed since January of 2015, which doesn't mean that they haven't been changing.

However, at the moment there are only two things I've noticed:
1) FFOChat's autoJoin setting is now AutoJoin
2) I added a ton of buff duration gear to Timers. I don't claim to have gotten all of it, but it was quite a bit.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-12-21 07:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2016-12-21 10:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay Byrth!
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2016-12-21 10:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
2) I added a ton of buff duration gear to Timers. I don't claim to have gotten all of it, but it was quite a bit.

What ones are we talking about? I reported some here:

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/857

and even older ones that have been taken care of after reporting them here:

https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/853
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-12-30 13:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, some more bugfixes for Timers from this afternoon:
1) Duration - Compensator wasn't being recognized.
2) Duration - RDM Enhancing Magic Duration JPs were being factored in after Composure, resulting in a 40 second disparity with 20/20 JPs.
3) Duration - RDM's Composure set bonus was going 10%->20%->30%->40% instead of 10%->20%->35%->50%, and that has been fixed.
4) Recast - Icons weren't displaying for SP2s
5) Recast - Cascade was showing up as Unknown. (still not sure why this happens)
6) Recast - Vivacious Pulse's timer was showing up with Odyllic Subterfuge's name
7) Recast - Widened Compass / Odyllic Subterfuge weren't being recognized as SP2s.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-12-30 13:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Duration - Compensator wasn't being recognized.
2) Duration - RDM Enhancing Magic Duration JPs were being factored in after Composure, resulting in a 40 second disparity with 20/20 JPs.
3) Duration - RDM's Composure set bonus was going 10%->20%->30%->40% instead of 10%->20%->35%->50%, and that has been fixed.
4) Recast - Icons weren't displaying for SP2s
5) Recast - Cascade was showing up as Unknown. (still not sure why this happens)
6) Recast - Vivacious Pulse's timer was showing up with Odyllic Subterfuge's name
7) Recast - Widened Compass / Odyllic Subterfuge weren't being recognized as SP2s.
That one has been happening since... Pulse was added? Or maybe when Odyllic Subterfuge was added. lol.

Thanks for the fixes!
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-01-03 22:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a new version of Timers (3.7.4.20) that is only on -dev and fixes a few more things:
1) Added Ammurapi Shield, Oranyan, and Erilaz Galea/+1
2) Fixed Estoqueur/Lethargy set bonus.
3) Adjusted Ready and Quick Draw timers slightly. Perhaps they're more useful now, but it's imperfect at best. It might just be useless in a different way.

I only pushed it to -dev due to change #3. Here it is if you want to give it a try on -live:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpa94ctszu1gkhv/Timers.dll?dl=0
* Rename old windower/plugins/Timers.dll to something else ("Timers2.dll", for instance)
* Copy in new Timers.dll
* Reload Timers in game.
[+]
By Draylo 2017-01-03 22:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't SE add an official timer to indi spells? Or did I not remember that right.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2017-01-03 23:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

They said they were planning on doing it but they haven't implemented it yet.
 Shiva.Znitch
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2017-01-04 00:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya, love Timers - thanks for the updates! Not sure if you're aware of this, or if this crash is unique to my setup, but Timers always seems to crash on me if I try to use a JA within 5 or so seconds of zoning. I mostly see this on COR with rolls, usually in Ambuscade or SR. Timers unloads and a phantom graphical timer appears, stuck as a full green bar in the upper left corner of my screen until I /shutdown and run POL again.

If the answer is just "don't use JA until loading finishes," I'm fine with that, just passing info on. Thanks again!
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-01-04 05:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Znitch said: »

Heya, love Timers - thanks for the updates! Not sure if you're aware of this, or if this crash is unique to my setup, but Timers always seems to crash on me if I try to use a JA within 5 or so seconds of zoning. I mostly see this on COR with rolls, usually in Ambuscade or SR. Timers unloads and a phantom graphical timer appears, stuck as a full green bar in the upper left corner of my screen until I /shutdown and run POL again.

If the answer is just "don't use JA until loading finishes," I'm fine with that, just passing info on. Thanks again!

Well, I can tell you that answer is what works. My guess is it's an issue with how slow your inventory loads and trying to call for items to do the roll and then Timers checking if the items are equipped and it all just getting ***.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-04 06:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Clarion Call / Soul Voice have the same issue, in the "Buffs" side of Timers.
If I use Soul Voice and Clarion Call in sequence, the latter overwrites the former.
Vice-versa if I use the opposite sequence.

Not a new bug btw, been like this forever.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-01-04 07:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Znitch said: »

This has been an open issue for a long time. When you use a roll, the game tells you which people are hit by the roll (by ID). If they haven't loaded yet because you just zoned, Timers crashes because it's missing some error handling somewhere. I'm not really sure where or how to fix it >:/

I can try looking for it later, but I don't really know.

Asura.Sechs said: »
Clarion Call / Soul Voice have the same issue, in the "Buffs" side of Timers.
If I use Soul Voice and Clarion Call in sequence, the latter overwrites the former.
Vice-versa if I use the opposite sequence.

Not a new bug btw, been like this forever.

The recast timer for the SP, or the duration timer?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-04 07:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always noticed the Duration timer.
Never checked the recast, not sure if it affects that too.
 Shiva.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2017-01-04 09:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Didn't SE add an official timer to indi spells? Or did I not remember that right.

Remember, they didn't promise, so unless it actually materializes, don't hold your breath.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2017-01-04 10:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's already confirmed for this month's update.