[+]
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-12 21:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

BR74.

Now can I have a 5% discount please :d ?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rylis
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2009-09-12 22:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

how i spl leach?

>.>
[+]
 Odin.Kraytos
Server: Odin
user: Tyseng
By Odin.Kraytos 2009-09-12 23:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenogelion said:
Its not hard to figure out where leeches are are, http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Leeches

yea that's definitely not what he is advertising
 Lakshmi.Drekien
Server: Lakshmi
user: Drekien
By Lakshmi.Drekien 2009-09-12 23:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he knows that lol, just tryin to poke fun at ppl selling their smn burn ptys
[+]
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-09-12 23:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Rylis said:
how i spl leach?

>.>

lern2english AMIDOINITRITE?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-13 23:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Never saw OP's prices, so I can't offer an opinion on them specifically. But think about it for a moment... if you have no other way to get into an astralburn group, you're paying x amount of gil for a sizeable chunk of EXP. Assuming you get a 10k/hr party otherwise (and I'm being generous here, this often isn't the case if you're in a "traditional" party), you've gotten 40k EXP in maybe a quarter of the time before you even factor in the time you didn't spend LFP (some people are lazy and idle while LFP) or gathering the group/repping members. If you can make that money back and then some in the time you save by burning, you're getting a decent return on your investment.

You're a leech, not assisting in the burn itself at any point. I see no reason not to charge you for leeching.
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
Server: Bismarck
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-13 23:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well said, i can definatly see people paying for this, our group had one spot open which now we have 3-4 ppl that are interested in filling for a sizable chunk of gil. I will not speak to how much they are paying out of respect. But even if they are paying 100k a merit, it could be worth it to them if they dont want to xp 15k/hour-25k/hour and want to just afk for 50k-60k/hour.

Anyway, thanks for the support and the lawls guys.
[+]
 Alexander.Zayo
Server: Alexander
user: Zayo
By Alexander.Zayo 2009-09-14 00:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to Alexander, idio, I mean Players, pay over 300k here to leech. Yeah, and you can pay more to "cut in line" or some bull shi, I mean, exp party woohoo!
 Alexander.Tonythetaru
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tonythetaru 2009-09-14 01:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Corran, here on Alexander, charges 150k a session. You get 40-50k exp depending on how good the pullers are. His set up is 4 leech spots, 1 spot for SMN, and 1 level sync. He pays 50k a pull if you pull for him. Nice business he has, but honestly, its not worth it to pay or get paid to pull. Setting a SMN burn is easy, assuming you have pullers, and a holder.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2009-09-14 01:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Halfway down on the 5th page.

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/80423-warning-jacob-futch-k-jamofu-deemos-guni-futchy-ikuni-bismarck-5.html
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-09-14 07:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/80423-warning-jacob-futch-k-jamofu-deemos-guni-futchy-ikuni-bismarck-5.html

nice catch

i think psycodwarf at BG said it best

psycodwarf said:

He just doesn't give up. Ever. Like a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE terminator.
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-14 14:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asta-la-vista, baby?

No srsly, BG is full of retards.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2009-09-14 22:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Or just full of people who are trying to get good players away from retards.
[+]
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-15 00:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

smn burns are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, pt the old way and actually know what your doing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-15 07:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes you think that EVERYONE that smn burns doesn't know what they are doing?

Sure maybe if its your first 75, or if your a smn and you laughing at anyone lvling smn this way just to shortcut it and cut out the skill part of the job. But most people who smn burn are either meriting thier already 75smn or leveling subs and such, or trying to get maats cap sometime this century without halting real life things.

SMN burn is the fastest xp in the game if you have good people. And until that changes no one will stop. Tho i do plan to try ordelle caves soon heard it was good.

NinjaEdit: Seems like the guy who made that comment after looking at his jobs is only saying it sucks because he has no jobs for it, and not even a 75 yet. Its called playa hatin! :/ ethugs 4 life!?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-09-15 08:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather said:
What makes you think that EVERYONE that smn burns doesn't know what they are doing?

Sure maybe if its your first 75, or if your a smn and you laughing at anyone lvling smn this way just to shortcut it and cut out the skill part of the job. But most people who smn burn are either meriting thier already 75smn or leveling subs and such, or trying to get maats cap sometime this century without halting real life things.

SMN burn is the fastest xp in the game if you have good people. And until that changes no one will stop. Tho i do plan to try ordelle caves soon heard it was good.

NinjaEdit: Seems like the guy who made that comment after looking at his jobs is only saying it sucks because he has no jobs for it, and not even a 75 yet. Its called playa hatin! :/ ethugs 4 life!?

Can i say SMN is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE then? none of my jobs are SMN burned. SMN Burn HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-15 08:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, yes you may.
[+]
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-15 11:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i prefer to do things the normal way and find a loophole to make things go faster. if your trying to EARN a maat's cap, but trying hustle it along, then your doing it wrong. and i'm not 75 yet cuz i spend alot of time doing events with my ls and i work a 60+ hr week. i'm in no hurry.
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-15 15:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Work smarter not harder.

Its not cheating by SE's own rules. They set the game rules, not you. Until SE makes it illegal on this online game, it will never be morally "wrong".

I bet you think chigoe xp pts are cheating too eh?

If your going to call people for doing xp parties wrong you need to do it to everyone, not just smn burns.

By your standards, anyone with a PL, or anyone using easy XP methods to level up is cheating the game.

Some food for thought:

Has anyone but me ever noticed the only people who think smn burn is "wrong" or "stupid" is the people who would never get a smn burn in the first place?

I mean its like the fat woman who hates skinny girls just because they dont eat as much as them lol, or because thier fat *** wont go exercise. Just sits back and blames everything on genetics.
[+]
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-15 15:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leeching is my problem. If you can afk for an hour and come back to 60k xp, you should just quit and play WoW. A year or so ago, I was invited to a pt in Sanctuary of Zitah. Having never pt'd there, I went unknowing that it would end up being a mana burn. Also having not been in a mana burn up to that point, it was explained to me that i was just the sync and could go stand out the way for a couple hours. I disbanded and won't ever do a mana burn or smn burn. And I've been invited to plenty. I play this game cuz I enjoy it, I enjoy actually doing something with my character and actually contributing something.

but yeah, go ahead and "Cool story bro" this post. SE does shut down smn burns when your grieving others that are xping off the mobs you train. that so far is their only rule about it. and since they're making gil off people to do it, anyone in their way don't mean squat. I've seen it several times on my server when xp pts or people solo/duo'ing have been forced out by smn burns. thats the other reason why it pisses me off. ruin it for others so they can profit. none of this is directed toward you and your smn burn either, just in general from my own experience.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ikuni
By Bismarck.Ikuni 2009-09-15 18:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

IMO u take this game too seriously, xp is xp, the source of it doesn't matter. Skill is something most players start the game with and learn after many events of doing thier job, while i agree its not much skill in sitting there and doing nothing. But it doesn't mean that people who smn burn dont know how to play thier jobs. There are plenty of people who level mules with duplicate jobs of thier main's jobs and already know how to play it. Or are leveling subs, and dont need to learn how to play thier 37 PUP lol.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-09-16 02:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Just think of this for a sec. You make a smn burn pt with 5 experienced players who is lv their "sub" or getting merits, at some point you'd need to find a new sync person, you'll look for whichever person is the right lv to sync to. This happen to be some random noob who hasnt even gotten their subjob yet. he gets 15-25 levels in your smn burn party. In lower levels alot changes in 15-25 levels. He's new to the game and most likely wont go and spend hours and hours to skillup his weapons and other skills. Next time you end up in a party with him, you gonna be the one booting him from your pt and calling him gimp.
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-16 03:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

First of all i hear where you are coming from. But me personally, i can't speak for everyone else, but if they dont have subjob and at least rank6+ i dont even offer them a party.

Most of the time its easy to find someone you know or someone someone knows.
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-09-17 04:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Update: Looking for a Fulltime Puller that wants to Leach a char of his own as well, Must be experienced. Thank you :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [61 days between previous and next post]
By Tyseng 2009-11-17 12:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply