Anyone Been Able To Register W/o Securecode?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » anyone been able to register w/o securecode?
anyone been able to register w/o securecode?

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-09 09:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If you do call in SE, they'd ask for the original information you put. Since they wised up and figured out not everyone (or to be honest, almost no one) has the content codes, they added a bunch of other stuff. You need to confirm a good 5-6 things. Try to remember how old you were when you started playing, and if you would have bumped your year up to be 13 to play, or 18 to use a credit card. Also, one is for the first 4 and last 4 digits of your current CC, the phone number you used as your contact number when signing up, the original address on the account (NOT your current), the full name you used, naming every character on your account and uh...I might have missed a few. Best bet is just to open up a webchat or call the number and kinda wing it. Maybe you'll get lucky. x.x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-09-09 11:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, that's a lot of info to remember. I had an online help chat with an SE person to see if I could use my credit card to pay for my friend's account (because mine won't do the securecode thing, but it still works on my account) and they said they can register cards that don't work, but not if the account has any unpaid charges.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.