Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Gear Sets
Gear Sets
By BlaTheTaru 2016-03-12 10:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, looking for some gear sets for damage taken, accuracy, WS for PK and RS. If you could help out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in Advance.
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2016-03-12 11:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

BlaTheTaru said: »
Hey guys, looking for some gear sets for damage taken, accuracy, WS for PK and RS. If you could help out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in Advance.
If only there was a guide.
[+]
By Zephin 2016-03-12 11:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Morier said: »

ya, that would be useful.

Guide is out of date, and dmg- section is under construction.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-03-12 12:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cute, but 0 help to the community. Maybe you should look at the guide before telling others to. Kthx.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-12 13:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I will be one of the first to be snarky when someone makes a thread like this when there is an up-to-date guide to refer to, hell I was literally going to do that but I actually checked to see if the guide was updated before doing so, hence why I didn't make a post.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-03-12 14:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

There are sets in there if you check through the last few pages.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-03-12 14:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The OP might not be up-to-date, but there is plenty of gear discussion in the few most recent pages. Not everything can just be spoonfed to you.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-03-12 17:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »
There are sets in there if you check through the last few pages.
Maybe I missed it but I mostly saw a few posts comparing a piece of two and then a ton of weapons discussions along with a -dt set I missed. I'll look again though, thanks for replying.

Sylph.Oraen said: »
The OP might not be up-to-date, but there is plenty of gear discussion in the few most recent pages. Not everything can just be spoonfed to you.

This isn't at all what was asked. I'm sorry you chose to click on this topic, but I am glad you got the chance to be rude over the internet today. :) Thanks for coming out.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-03-12 18:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Rudra's and PK sets, taken from guide:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45312/the-last-dance-ii-the-show-must-go-on/29/#3028095

Rudra:
ItemSet 341004
PK:
ItemSet 341005

Evis, TP, DT, also taken from guide:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45312/the-last-dance-ii-the-show-must-go-on/29/#3027689

TP:
ItemSet 340990
Evis:
ItemSet 340991

Check guide for any discussion on swaps since posting of those sets.
[+]
 Asura.Xelnok
Server: Asura
user: Xelnok
By Asura.Xelnok 2016-03-13 11:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Question about pants for Rudras/Evis when closing a SC, I don't have Lustratio pants, and I was wondering if Maxixi Tights +1 would be the best option for closing the sc? My other option is to wear Taeon with +4TA and some dex, but +12% SC damage seems like it should be a far better option.

Also have the same question on Herc Gloves +6TA total, vs. Maculele Bangles +1.

Can TA proc on a WS like Rudra's Storm? The two together would be 23% SC bonus vs 10% TA.

Thanks.
 Asura.Xijaah
Server: Asura
user: Xijaah
By Asura.Xijaah 2016-03-13 12:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xelnok said: »
Question about pants for Rudras/Evis when closing a SC, I don't have Lustratio pants, and I was wondering if Maxixi Tights +1 would be the best option for closing the sc? My other option is to wear Taeon with +4TA and some dex, but +12% SC damage seems like it should be a far better option.

Also have the same question on Herc Gloves +6TA total, vs. Maculele Bangles +1.

Can TA proc on a WS like Rudra's Storm? The two together would be 23% SC bonus vs 10% TA.

Thanks.
hey xelnok! DA and TA (and QA) can only proc once off multihit WS's, and rudra is 1 hit, so it's a big no.