So Real Quick...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » So real quick...
So real quick...
 Ifrit.Justinjmansr
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Justinjmansr 2009-09-07 09:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm restarting my char on Bismarck atm :D Gonna be getting a CoP group together at some point hopefully lol. Hit me up if you come this way
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-07 10:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Severna said:
Korpg said:
Asura isn't all that bad >.>

Lie. I'd give it 10 minutes with all the "Server Trash" people we've got and you'd regret it. Maybe not even that long...

Edit: I just noticed your "Midgardsormr" tag. A friend of mine from that server says it's nice there. Why move?

Every server has its trash, Asura keeps theirs in 24/7, and all those where were in it. We are responsible for keeping our trash in one place.

Edit: Forgot to mention, we also keep the trash that doesn't go to 24/7 in KI too.
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-07 10:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Tousou said:
On the subject of KnJ, everyone thinks I'm some sort of pedo-freak. D: (Manga > Anime, too)

Well Rin and Kuro just too moe <3 And nothing wrong if people think that about you lol :] Same goes for me :o
 Carbuncle.Heithem
Server: Carbuncle
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-08 17:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:
Honestly I think it would be cooler to find a private server and do w/e you want. No point in finding a good one because quite frankly this is none. However if you are still looking for a server DO NOT COME TO CARBUNCLE! No population little to no nice people = YAY.....

Don't be hating on carbuncle because the majority of the server is not

"Nice" to you. When the population of a server hates on you and the people

you hang with, Odds are the problem is you or the people you hang with.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-09-08 19:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Tousou said:
And just randomly, how's ya'll's besieged?

I can't speak for the other servers but Siren is still undefeated. We've won with less than 100 people on more than a few occasions.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-09-09 01:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Heithem said:
Aliceisback said:
Honestly I think it would be cooler to find a private server and do w/e you want. No point in finding a good one because quite frankly this is none. However if you are still looking for a server DO NOT COME TO CARBUNCLE! No population little to no nice people = YAY.....

Don't be hating on carbuncle because the majority of the server is not

"Nice" to you. When the population of a server hates on you and the people

you hang with, Odds are the problem is you or the people you hang with.

^QFT ~.^

Seriously though, I've always played on Carbuncle, the people here are not bad at all, just regular, normal people. The population on it is fine. The reason that Alice may be having trouble as Heithem stated is more likely directly correlated to her actions in-game, some of which I've seen first-hand.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-09-09 01:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:

I've never had a problem with Carbuncle at all. Sure, there are a few jackasses, but I've met a lot of great people as well. Overall, i think it's a fun server.

Well said, Heithem.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Littlevegeta
By Carbuncle.Littlevegeta 2009-09-09 01:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

have to agree with you on carbuncle, alice is almost on par with yuffievii, and thats all ill say, as if anything needed to be said after that
[+]
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-09-09 01:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Littlevegeta said:
have to agree with you on carbuncle, alice is almost on par with yuffievii, and thats all ill say, as if anything needed to be said after that

Wow, Yuffie, lmao. I actually lol'd at that one Veggie :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-09-09 01:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut is now on this thread >.>;; Before we got locked, I woulda said come here, but alas we are closeddddd.(It's a Shame too)
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-09-09 02:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Littlevegeta said:

lol, i heard the legends. i wish i'd been around to see her actually play.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Tousou
Server: Midgardsormr
user:
By Midgardsormr.Tousou 2009-09-09 02:48:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Well, looks like once I get my token back, we'll be startin' up on Gilgamesh. Picked out a face, but still being indecisive on a job. Some habits die hard :p
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-09-09 06:55:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sevourn said:
Littlevegeta said:

Ok let me just finish this.... Its not like I'm a bad player. People don't like me because I can single handedly go up to sky and ruin anyones sky farm that goes up there. Ask Heithem he knows first hand. Thats the truth anyone else that tells you to avoid me just ask them are they in a sky ls and 90% chance its a yes. :)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Rxdriver
user: RXdriv3r
By Carbuncle.Rxdriver 2009-09-09 08:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I can vouch for that aswell Alice, it is true you CAN ruin it but thats only if the LS *** with you, if they dont you CAN be a nice guy xD lol
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-09 09:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Ramuh!!!

I have to say I wouldn't leave the Ramuh crowd for anything or anyone. I've made so many great friends over the years (been playing since NA PS2 release).

I suggest Ramuh.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-09 09:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Tousou said:
Well, looks like once I get my token back, we'll be startin' up on Gilgamesh. Picked out a face, but still being indecisive on a job. Some habits die hard :p

Yay!! ^.^

Gilgamesh is always home for me :)

Welcome to Gilgamesh :)
 Carbuncle.Heithem
user: Heithem
By Carbuncle.Heithem 2009-09-09 09:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:
Sevourn said:
Littlevegeta said:

Ok let me just finish this.... Its not like I'm a bad player. People don't like me because I can single handedly go up to sky and ruin anyones sky farm that goes up there. Ask Heithem he knows first hand. Thats the truth anyone else that tells you to avoid me just ask them are they in a sky ls and 90% chance its a yes. :)

nobody has ever said your a bad at what you do. the fact that you take pride in being a pain in the side of any Ls that gets in the way of your gil farming, is the whole reason nobody has good things to say about you. The fact that you were farming pop items for the sole purpose to collect gil, to be the best rdm gil can buy. This is what make you disliked.

yeah there are farmers up there at all times. but none of them have been on the scale of you and your buddy, so much to the fact that at best estimate you have bought at least 2 novio's at 20mil.

ppl are up in sky to actually play the game. it's irritating to have to compete for pop item's with somebody that's trying to buy there way through the game.

also your giving yourself way to much credit if you think your anything more then a minor annoyance to me and my ls.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-09-09 13:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Aliceisback said:
Sevourn said:
Littlevegeta said:

I'll probably get rated down for this, but meh. I'll go ahead and say it. You're a bad player. Period. The brief dealings that I've had with you and what I have observed of you first hand have led me to that conclusion. The fact that, as Heithem stated, you come on here and brag about ruining other players' farming speaks volumes as to your character. You say you can single handedly go up and farm sky? Great, wonderful, no one is disputing the fact that a blm and a rdm can go up and kill most of the sky NM's and take 2 hours doing it for each one. It's your actions when you don't get the pop that really led to my impression of you and explains why you are disliked by people.

The fact is, I have personally seen you and your friend Dharma try to MPK linkshells that have gotten NM's such as Despot to pop for them just because you're butt hurt and want the item it drops so you can sell it. You say people don't like you; well by and large for the most part from what I've heard from other players (not just sky linkshell members, but people from the playerbase as a whole) you're right, a lot of people don't. Like it or not you've developed a bad reputation on the server for two reasons: 1) You're immature; and 2) You have no drawbacks whatsoever about screwing other players over, which is blatantly evident by your post above.

Anyways, I'm done ranting for now. Let the rate downs commence.

Edit: To the OP, my sincerest apologies for my rant and getting /offtopic. Welcome back to FFXI and I hope everything goes well for you on Gilgamesh. ^^
[+]
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2009-09-09 13:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Taintedone said:
Aliceisback said:
Sevourn said:
Littlevegeta said:

I'll probably get rated down for this, but meh. I'll go ahead and say it. You're a bad player. Period. The brief dealings that I've had with you and what I have observed of you first hand have led me to that conclusion. The fact that, as Heithem stated, you come on here and brag about ruining other players' farming speaks volumes as to your character. You say you can single handedly go up and farm sky? Great, wonderful, no one is disputing the fact that a blm and a rdm can go up and kill most of the sky NM's and take 2 hours doing it for each one. It's your actions when you don't get the pop that really led to my impression of you and explains why you are disliked by people.

The fact is, I have personally seen you and your friend Dharma try to MPK linkshells that have gotten NM's such as Despot to pop for them just because you're butt hurt and want the item it drops so you can sell it.

Wow you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE just to get that straight. We never once MPK'd anyone. So unless you have it frap'd or something I mean i would LOVE to see it. Let me guess your one of the 100 people that likes to pleasure DV and listen to what ever he says huh? Obvious to tell and if you ask me its you that is butt hurt because you ls cant pop ***. As opposed to my ls well we have popped about 40 gods in the past month. So learn your stories before you come on a forum flaming people over ***that didn't happen.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-09 13:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok the thread is over, they chose a server to go to. You 2 can take it to Flame Core.