So I Bought LOTRO And I Have Some Questions

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » So I bought LOTRO and I have some questions
So I bought LOTRO and I have some questions
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-09-02 15:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

When picking a class, those who have played before? Which would you argue is the best? I'm interested in quite a few actually but want to hear your opinions. Thanks in advance and don't fill up this thread with LOTRO sux and how such and such epic mmo that has yet to come out will be better. We all know The Old Republic will be the best but its not out yet.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-02 15:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I took hunter to 50. Only class that kept my attention very long.
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-09-02 16:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried LotR:O but I didn't get too far in it, sorry I cannot be any help!
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-09-02 16:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

didnt like it? I was interested in the two new job classes Rune master and Warden, both look pretty promising.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
Server: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-02 16:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i took guardian to 7 thats it. quit after that. couldn't find anyone to help me with anything or explain things, and the wiki for that is horrendous. i couldn't find quests i was on. that couple with playing FFXI was too much. decided to stick with FFXI. although, i do wish they gave us on ffxi some of those awesome emotes LotR:O has. like feint and play dead or whatever the dead one is.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-09-02 17:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

oh cool well what i've decerned is Guardian is a tank, minstrel is like our bard, warden is like drg/pld the new "solo" class, Hunter is ranger, Champion is War um Loremaster is blm/bst lol and captain is pld/whm and burglar is thf/dnc and runemaster is sch. So that being said, I guess I know what each job is good and bad at, but I wonder which is more needed or desired to make my gaming exp in LOTRO easier.