Brogame GOT TO GO!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » brogame GOT TO GO!
brogame GOT TO GO!
 Cerberus.Hulkamania
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Hulkamania 2009-08-26 11:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.brogame.com/ uses paypal wow let me call and file a complaint with them, and im having so much fun spaming the customer service center for brogame there not amused..basterds
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-08-26 11:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

wat.
[+]
 Unicorn.Claquesous
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Claquesous 2009-08-26 11:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

One person spamming brograme is not going to do any good. Even if every single player in FFXI spammed them, they'd probably just change their customer service system so you can't spam them.

The only good spamming you can do is to spam the STFU every day and tell them how much you hate the RMT tells.
https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/exmf.html#stt

You could also just quit. I've seriously considered it, but there's just too many people I'd miss.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-26 11:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, it'd be ironic if XI players decide to spam brogames and brosales and band together to make some super DOS attack.

Didn't that happen to lolEbaumsworld a few years ago when they kept plagiarizing?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-08-26 11:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sectumsempra said:
You know, it'd be ironic if XI players decide to spam brogames and brosales and band together to make some super DOS attack.

Didn't that happen to lolEbaumsworld a few years ago when they kept plagiarizing?

{Hmmm.}
 Asura.Charlottie
Server: Asura
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-26 11:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

it's funny no one has ruined brogame, i guess there are really no botnet captains on ffxi
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-08-26 11:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sectumsempra said:
band together to make some super DOS attack.

I've mentioned doing that before. Too bad someone can't hack into their accounts and steal all their golds x'D
 Cerberus.Hulkamania
By Cerberus.Hulkamania 2009-08-26 11:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

why repsond to there tells, there a bot just like the one once used on msn messenger
 Siren.Broly
Server: Siren
user: Broly
By Siren.Broly 2009-08-26 11:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres really not much you can do other than /blist them. Calling a GM, waiting for them to show up, then fileing a complaint usually results in the same comment "We are working on the problem and sorry for the inconvenience". Not putting blaim or anything, but this is my opinion. Last year, when there where more people and people buying gil for more, we didnt get these damn annoying /tells from RMT's. You need to ask the questions, why? Either SE is just not banning them, or there staff is mostly gone working on FFXIV. Either way, if the RMT's content ID's where frequently banned, then they would be paying more than they are making. Thats a simple way to get them to stop. Also, if SE where to flag the credit card numer used on the RMT's POL ID's, then they would have to keep changing cradit cards or bank card numbers. Again, resulting the RMT's to pay out more to keep changing, making the profit less and making them stay off game. Maybe it is just me, and I hate saying this because SE makes one amazing MMORPGs but I facter the RMT's /tells into SE's negligence. I trust them though, they may be allowing this to happen for some unforseen reason. But, it may just be my train of thought. The RMT's may just be getting enough profit from the advertisement to make money while SE is banning there account's. If thats the case then it is none other than the buyers of the gil that they are selling. I know I got a little indepth in MY OPINION but I've had this opinion and never found a place to put it, lol. AS stated a few times, none of this is face, but purely my opinion.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 11:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Brogame and its Affiliates are trademarks of Square Enix. Any attempt to plagiarize, solicit, spam, or other will NOT be tolerated. Violaters will be spammed by Shachlutchu, the man-eating, 50-dicked Beluga Whale.
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-26 11:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I sense an epic saga coming on...

Lion in 10 Years said:
It began with the forging of the Great Char. Three were given to the Elves; arrogant, tallest and most dhalmel-knecked of all beings. Seven, to the Tarutaru, great mages and craftsmen of the Saruta Plains. And nine, nine chars were gifted to the race of Humes, who above all else desire power. For within these characters was bound the strength and the will to govern over each race. But they were all of them deceived, for a new char was made. In the land of RMT, in the fires of THE INTARWEBS, the Dark Lord Brogames forged in secret, a master char, to control all others. And into this char he poured all his Koreans, his farming and his will to ruin the economy. One char to rule them all. One by one, the free peoples of Vana'Diel fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Humes and Elves marched against the armies of RMT, and on the very slopes of THE INTARWEBS, they fought for the freedom of Vana'Diel. Victory was near, but the power of the Chars could not be undone. It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that FFXIAH, son of King Scragg, took up his father's sword. And Brogames, enemy of the free peoples of Vana'Diel, was defeated.

I can so see it.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-08-26 11:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sectumsempra said:
I sense an epic saga coming on...

Lion in 10 Years said:
It began with the forging of the Great Char. Three were given to the Elves; arrogant, tallest and most dhalmel-knecked of all beings. Seven, to the Tarutaru, great mages and craftsmen of the Saruta Plains. And nine, nine chars were gifted to the race of Humes, who above all else desire power. For within these characters was bound the strength and the will to govern over each race. But they were all of them deceived, for a new char was made. In the land of RMT, in the fires of THE INTARWEBS, the Dark Lord Brogames forged in secret, a master char, to control all others. And into this char he poured all his Koreans, his farming and his will to ruin the economy. One char to rule them all. One by one, the free peoples of Vana'Diel fell to the power of the Ring. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Humes and Elves marched against the armies of RMT, and on the very slopes of THE INTARWEBS, they fought for the freedom of Vana'Diel. Victory was near, but the power of the Chars could not be undone. It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that FFXIAH, son of King Scragg, took up his father's sword. And Brogames, enemy of the free peoples of Vana'Diel, was defeated.

I can so see it.

I lol'ed... a lot!
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-08-26 11:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

epic story lol
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-08-26 11:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, after every victory we could do all sorts of chants.

"FOR JEUNO! FOR JEUNO!!!!!"

I watch too match Lord of the Rings.
 Cerberus.Hulkamania
By Cerberus.Hulkamania 2009-08-26 12:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the owner.

Domain name: brogame.com

Registrant Contact:
zhangtao
zhang tao ()

Fax:
huang yang lu fei cui gu
hefei, AN 233000
CN

Administrative Contact:
zhangtao
zhang tao (sage1982488@hotmail.com)
+1.5514213995
Fax: +1.5514213995
huang yang lu fei cui gu
hefei, AN 233000
CN

Technical Contact:
zhangtao
zhang tao (sage1982488@hotmail.com)
+1.5514213995
Fax: +1.5514213995
huang yang lu fei cui gu
hefei, AN 233000
CN

Name Servers:
ns1.softlayer.com
ns2.softlayer.com

Creation date: 07 Jan 2005 08:09:19
Expiration date: 07 Jan 2011 08:09:19
 Fenrir.Dramanue
Server: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-08-26 12:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

What we need is a team of "anonymous". Then that site will definitely go down.

Hey, if "they" can take down Twitter, imagine what they can do to brogames.

Just a thought.

And yes, I know... they're "not your personal army"... but hey, we're united for a cause. It's not just one individual looking to give hell.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-08-26 14:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always wonder why the hell they bother to start their tells with "Hello!". imo greeting someone is a way of beeing polite, and there's nothing polite about tell spams. lol
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-08-26 14:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Zanno said:
I've always wonder why the hell they bother to start their tells with "Hello!". imo greeting someone is a way of beeing polite, and there's nothing polite about tell spams. lol

I like it when they tack on "Have a nice day" at the end.
 Cerberus.Hulkamania
By Cerberus.Hulkamania 2009-08-26 14:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

or come on you know you want to!
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-08-26 14:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hulkamania said:
or come on you know you want to!

Common! "BR74"! just for you!
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-26 15:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Dramanue said:

Hey, if "they" can take down Twitter, imagine what they can do to brogames.

I thought it was a bunch of QQers from Russia and Georgia
 Garuda.Shizukat
Server: Garuda
user: Shizukat
By Garuda.Shizukat 2009-08-27 05:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There's only one real way to stop them, ban every "Gil Buyer" in the game
[+]
 Kujata.Ninesunz
Server: Kujata
user: ninesunz
By Kujata.Ninesunz 2009-08-27 11:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shizukat said:
There's only one real way to stop them, ban every "Gil Buyer" in the game

SE sets up covert gil selling, selling gil and extreemly low prices which drives out all the RMT sites. While collecting a database of all gilbuyers. Once the RMT sites go the banhammer comes down.

and the heavens open showing its glorious light over ffxi

epic win can i has
[+]