You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Learning BLU Spells
Learning BLU Spells
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2015-05-04 19:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to learn Atramentous Libations. Anyone know of a good place to go to find Dullahans? I cant seem to find any on WS in the zones they spawn in so I was wondering if someone knew a good spot
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-05-04 19:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure which ones are lowest level but DB gives a few:

http://ffxidb.com/search?q=dulla

Sadly it doesn't have little dots on the maps like some other mobs do. Probably has something to do with them being new mobs.

I'll see if I can find you a good camp but I'm not sure how long that'll take me.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-05-04 20:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I was trying to find something lower level but the others were higher.

I guess where I learned before would probably work. D-8 On map2 (colonization floor) of Outer Ra'Kaznar.

You have to go through a few reives to get there but if your server is anything like mine they are down 100% of the time cause people camp them like crazy.
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-05-31 23:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

How about Thrashing Assault?

The only thing I could find was something telling me to do Meebles Adjunct #3 in Sauromunge, which I've been doing - but it's only three mobs. Haven't had any luck learning it yet. It's also timed, so you don't have infinite time to let the mob wail on you til it uses the right TP move. Any better locations with more mobs?
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2015-05-31 23:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Francisco said: »

The only thing I could find was something telling me to do Meebles Adjunct #3 in Sauromunge, which I've been doing - but it's only three mobs. Haven't had any luck learning it yet. It's also timed, so you don't have infinite time to let the mob wail on you til it uses the right TP move. Any better locations with more mobs?

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Associate_Researcher_Expedition_3_%28Sauromugue%29

That's where I got it twice, still timed, but way more to choose from.
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-06-01 00:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said: »
Shiva.Francisco said: »

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Associate_Researcher_Expedition_3_%28Sauromugue%29

That's where I got it twice, still timed, but way more to choose from.

Yeah, just did that one per your suggestion and it was a million times better. Thanks!