Alluvion Bow Set (April 2015)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Alluvion Bow Set (April 2015)
Alluvion Bow Set (April 2015)
 Siren.Dekoda
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2015-05-28 23:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I was also wondering if Set1RecycleTP should be F119 after all. In the true/false cells, the first logical test for the AND function is Set1RecycleTP > 0. But it's impossible for F119 to be 0 (I think) so that test would be redundant.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-05-28 23:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dekoda said: »
I was also wondering if Set1RecycleTP should be F119 after all. In the true/false cells, the first logical test for the AND function is Set1RecycleTP > 0. But it's impossible for F119 to be 0 (I think) so that test would be redundant.

Good catch. Maybe it's supposed to be the cell with either 50 or 0, for arcadian hat bonus. (don't have sheet in front of me, but i recall that cell was in the general area of the others)
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-05-29 09:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I just noticed the cells originally referenced by Set1RecycleTP that I thought were blank contained formulas. The formulas were busted, but I think I've figured it out.

Before, that cell was setup to pull in the whole recyle bonus TP result (i.e. 245+50 = 295) OR zero IF you had the DPS sheet set to "ranged only" as opposed to "ranged + melee". That makes zero sense, but the formulas in the WS tab seem solid.

I changed the logic to toggle between 295 and 0, if you're wearing scout/arcadian hat. So, recycle doesn't touch your TP return if you're not wearing the hat, like it should be.

I also fixed a bunch of errors in the ws tab, and added ratk as percentage bonus as a feature for caban. Added true shot bonus on amini legs.

can get it here.
[+]
 Siren.Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2015-05-29 16:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, a bunch of formulas are missing if I open it with Excel. Should I be using something else?

So what cell should Set1RecycleTP be, and what is the formula for Data!F120? Also, you may have had an older spreadsheet. The most recent one allows you to enter True Shot bonuses on the Gear Lists page, so you can just add it there when you add Amini Brague. With older versions, I think you have to edit the formula on the Data page to include the bonus.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-05-29 17:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, a bunch of formulas are missing if I open it with Excel. Should I be using something else?

So what cell should Set1RecycleTP be, and what is the formula for Data!F120? Also, you may have had an older spreadsheet. The most recent one allows you to enter True Shot bonuses on the Gear Lists page, so you can just add it there when you add Amini Brague. With older versions, I think you have to edit the formula on the Data page to include the bonus.

I use open office calc. Don't have access to excel or Windows at work.

I should be using motes latest. Don't think it's been changed in the past 6 months but could be wrong.
 Siren.Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2015-06-06 15:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got around to downloading open office. A few of the drop down lists were messed up so I had to fix those, but I got it running smoothly. Looks pretty good, thanks for your help!

edit After playing around with it a bit, I just wanted to be sure, were your changes to Recycle procs only to Set 1? I still encounter the same problem of having my DPS change with Recycle merits even when the relic hat is not on in set 2. If they're both supposed to be the same, maybe there's something that was overlooked. Not that I'm complaining, even one side working is still very useful. I just wanted to make sure there were no hidden errors in set 1 that are somehow presenting themselves in set 2 (due to different gear/buffs or something).
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-06-06 20:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got around to downloading open office. A few of the drop down lists were messed up so I had to fix those, but I got it running smoothly. Looks pretty good, thanks for your help!

edit After playing around with it a bit, I just wanted to be sure, were your changes to Recycle procs only to Set 1? I still encounter the same problem of having my DPS change with Recycle merits even when the relic hat is not on in set 2. If they're both supposed to be the same, maybe there's something that was overlooked. Not that I'm complaining, even one side working is still very useful. I just wanted to make sure there were no hidden errors in set 1 that are somehow presenting themselves in set 2 (due to different gear/buffs or something).

Yeah, I missed one thing in Set2. In Calc, look over on the right hand panel. Click the little compass looking icon, and it should bring up the "Navigator". Expand "Range names" and look for Set2RecycleTP, and double-click it. It should bring you to the Data tab, and highlight G120. That's wrong. It should be G121.

To modify it, hit CTRL+F3 and find Set2RecycleTP. click G121, and hit the "Modify" button in the dialog. "OK" and then done. It should be fixed.
[+]