users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Nomkahpa Mitts +1
Nomkahpa Mitts +1
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-22 08:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone selling these? Been looking for them for a while and they are rare. If not, anyone on Lakshmi want to do the Flux 15s for this? It's something I can't solo, so reaching out to the server to see who else is interested in making a little money. Either we split the rewards straight up or i'll pay the party for their services if this drops.

Let me know. thx.
 Lakshmi.Yumeara
user: Yumeara
By Lakshmi.Yumeara 2015-01-22 11:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be interested in farming WOE #15, in any capacity really. Send Yumeara a tell in game any time!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-22 11:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate WoE 15...there is always that one guy who comes in late and brings the whole area to fight.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-22 11:32:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to try to set it up between friday-sunday. I have gotten a few responses from people also saying they are interested, so will keep you posted. Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-22 12:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If you alternate between 12 and 15 I'd be interested. Arvina +1 is non existent on our server.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-22 12:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Think we need to set up a static to WOE zones. Ton of stuff im still looking for that never is on sale (vellanus +1 as well)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-22 12:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Plenty of woe stuff on sale at bahamut lol. If I was still here I would join. You need the surge walk to come back lol
 Lakshmi.Tummie
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2015-01-22 20:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Buukki I'm interested. Been busy with work but I'll be back on tomorrow.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-23 11:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Got about 5 bodies for this, so gonna try to round people up between tonight and tomorrow afternoon.
By Chyula 2015-01-23 11:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Drop rate suck that is why no one want to do it. The time you waste farming WoE can farm enough gil to buy everything, the only problem is having it in stock. Asura seem to have most of the stocks from WoE on AH, I guess there are a lot of dummy in Asura to keep up the stocks.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-01-23 11:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
Drop rate suck that is why no one want to do it. The time you waste farming WoE can farm enough gil to buy everything, the only problem is having it in stock. Asura seem to have most of the stocks from WoE on AH, I guess there are a lot of dummy in Asura to keep up the stocks.

Thus the point of this thread. Its never in stock, among other items. I'm not interested in porting over to Asura just to buy 2 macro fodder pieces. If you're on asura and want to grab one of each up and come over here, I'll buy it. Otherwise, comment-1.
[+]
By Chyula 2015-01-23 12:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I should clarify, The only problem is having it in stock at your acceptable price range. If you are willing to raise the price I'm sure there will be a seller in your server, and if you think 6m is high then check Asura's cool 12m price.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-23 12:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Got about 5 bodies for this, so gonna try to round people up between tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Think you need more then 5 lol
Good luck buukki
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-01-24 19:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Buukki got your mitts? What's the max you would pay for one ? Or anyone would pay for one? Lol
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-05 10:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna start the shouts up again from Today-Sunday this weekend for some WOE groups. Need a few things Let me know if you want to join.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-24 00:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Weeks ago I couldn't find a seller for these mitts. Update hits, and yall coming out the woodwork tryna sell me some overpriced hands. 6 Nomk's in stock.

Hope every last one of ya end up losing hella gil too! Serves ya right!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-24 02:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think taaeon with right augments is better? Ta2 are extra 4 hits. Da3 are extra 3 hits.

Can get up to 20 att, 27 acc, and extra mab for whatever (can drop the att/acc for mab and maybe a good subduction piece?).
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-24 04:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Weeks ago I couldn't find a seller for these mitts. Update hits, and yall coming out the woodwork tryna sell me some overpriced hands. 6 Nomk's in stock.

Hope every last one of ya end up losing hella gil too! Serves ya right!

Why so mad ? Lol people have the right to not sell.
By Selindrile 2015-02-24 05:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

For subduction you'd be augmenting Helios, Blu is on it as well.
But yes, Taeon should smash this thing in every way, you have no idea how happy I was to have sold mine after patch and realizing they'd likely tank soon.

As it is I took a downright bath on Sombra Tights+1 and Wukong's Hakama+1 ; ;
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-24 06:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Suck it sombra owners!

But thanks for the advice on t. Gloves. Will do that
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-02-24 07:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Never ever ever buy something that costs multi-millions for single digit gains.

You're just asking to get *** *** with no lube the next update.

ALWAYS sell it first, buy it back after the idiots have bought it and the price has sunk. No exceptions.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-02-24 07:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Never ever ever buy something that costs multi-millions for single digit gains.

You're just asking to get *** *** with no lube the next update.

ALWAYS sell it first, buy it back after the idiots have bought it and the price has sunk. No exceptions.

Vulcan's still standing strong. It's all about luck really.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-02-24 07:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item/28482/lugra-earring-1
http://www.ffxiah.com/item/10295/kokous-earring
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Moonshade_Earring

Free, free and free. 10-15m like Vulcan's used to cost is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Even the 5m it costs now is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Just less HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By Wordspoken 2015-02-24 07:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Free, free and free. 10-15m like Vulcan's used to cost is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Even the 5m it costs now is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Just less HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
ITT all jobs can equip lugra/kokous.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-24 07:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If youre good enough to fully use the single digit gain, most likely youre good enough to get back all the costs of that item in less than a week. For a 6+ months that piece will be relevant, its a fair price.

But i aggre, waiting 6+ months to buy an expansive item is risky. Buy at start, or use second best waiting the next upgrade.

Dont be afraid of getting skirmish right now, it will be the reference for current gear for the next months, most likely all next events will be unity based in skirmish, with sidegrades with eventual small upgrades, like it was with ark angel/skirmish rakaznar/delve2. Anything post those events were sidegrades, just now we took a step forward.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2015-02-24 08:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

My Ranger would like a word with you.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-24 09:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna agree with Valli's point on the cost of some of this ***, which is minimal gains at best. I got tired of shouting for woe groups and sellers of nomk's. At one point, someone offered to sell these hands to me for 12mil (out of my price range). For one additional DA. So glad I declined.

Same with Sombra. ***got to 25mil, and I remember complaining about that price a bit too on another thread, but was mostly for funs. It's just hilarious to see the price of that stuff fall so fast now. Z1 was smart to sell ASAP-ROCKY. I just used Nilas and iuitl+1 in place of nomk. The Economy Gods at SE have found favor in my eyes and have redeemed me!

These recent sales have made my morning. Still got a cold though!
[+]
By lhova 2015-03-25 14:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna agree with Valli's point on the cost of some of this ***, which is minimal gains at best. I got tired of shouting for woe groups and sellers of nomk's. At one point, someone offered to sell these hands to me for 12mil (out of my price range). For one additional DA. So glad I declined.

Same with Sombra. ***got to 25mil, and I remember complaining about that price a bit too on another thread, but was mostly for funs. It's just hilarious to see the price of that stuff fall so fast now. Z1 was smart to sell ASAP-ROCKY. I just used Nilas and iuitl+1 in place of nomk. The Economy Gods at SE have found favor in my eyes and have redeemed me!

These recent sales have made my morning. Still got a cold though!

Don't forget though that basic Taeon gloves aren't better than Nomk +1 and factoring augs you could pay more for the final result of Taeon that you are looking for. Now with Nomk +1's you can get an actual deal and have an upgrade to your gear, while you pursuit that ta 1 or 2 on Tason.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-03-25 15:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares? Gil is extremely easy to make and if you aren't buying minimal ugprades what exactly are you doing with it?