2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » companionship of expert GS artist needed
companionship of expert GS artist needed
First Page 2 3
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 06:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

hello there,

If you are a true expert at gearswap who presides on phoenix server; give me a holla!!! I would love to befriend you! I need a semi-daily friendship with someone of this talent level for feedback and advice. I have certain talents I can give in return for this partnership. I play the game with some serious passion and can repay you're efforts with some lucrative opportunities in return for the efforts you put forth towards helping me. I generally have most things setup all ready to suite me as is. So there isn't something that I'm going to, 'put you to work for' per say. but I would love to have someone of this talent level as my 'go to' for general advice. The opportunities I speak of are not for a 'work-in-progress situation'. please inquire for more information to see exactly what these opportunities are. Generally the gist of it though is that I have a fully operating six-box capable of doing anything event-wise any time I please. you're expertise garners my friendship which involves me helping you with anything in-game that you need. my mages are your mages.

I'm un-kniving, un-ashamed, friendly, uppy personality type

With much love as always, Jackx of phoenix.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 06:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

you forgot to add high maintenance.
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 10:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »

ohreally? I thought i covered that here:
Kooljack said: »
I need a semi-daily friendship

this is my attempt to stop finagling questions on the forums and stop bugging some people, so my attempt to get away from bothering people on the forums is hit with criticism WOW ok douche go fkkk urself
try harder next time you try to be a smart-***.

also stay classy yuppy puppy.
By BlaTheTaru 2015-01-11 11:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a pretty beneficial friendship if all you're after is GS tweaking. You shouldn't have an issue getting what you're after. Good luck!
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 11:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ohreally? I thought i covered that here:
I need a semi-daily friendship

this is my attempt to stop finagling questions on the forums and stop bugging some people, so my attempt to get away from bothering people on the forums is hit with criticism WOW ok douche go fkkk urself
try harder next time you try to be a smart-***.

also stay classy yuppy puppy. next time try licking ur own *** k thanks
So much for staying classy.

"stay classy", tells other guy to lick his own ***.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 11:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

BlaTheTaru said: »
That's a pretty beneficial friendship if all you're after is GS tweaking. You shouldn't have an issue getting what you're after. Good luck!

I'm hoping they have some of their own mage gear-swaps they tweak themselves regularly. I can do the basic stuff and have what I need to do work for me. it's just all the small things that compound over time.

like geo hi-low nuke sets, updating gs, actually making gear-only files, expanding samurai swappable sets. just the rift-raft that I could use a few pointers on. so yeah it shouldnt really be too much work for someone who is an expert

@rose
maybe a little harsh and out of line for my expectations, but I am not a pushover when someone starts posting dog-sh&& on my thread
By Bloodrose 2015-01-11 11:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Except he wasn't posting dog ***on your thread - you did by replying the way you did.

With a very classless response.

Even you jokingly replied to it at first, then went full potato right after, and given your background as "good Christian", it's way out of line. Remember, *you* are supposed to be morally better than that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-11 12:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Except he wasn't posting dog ***on your thread - you did by replying the way you did.

With a very classless response.

Even you jokingly replied to it at first, then went full potato right after, and given your background as "good Christian", it's way out of line. Remember, *you* are supposed to be morally better than that.

I have to sorta agree with Kooljack on this one. People react, and although it's only a forum had it been me in that position, I'd have gone full *** mode (You've all witnessed this).

Jack, just send me PM's with general questions I check my inbox daily anyways so will try and reply where possible.

And as I'm on Cerberus I don't need/require you assistance with anything in return ~

p.s

I'd have to agree calling someone high maintenance (whether true or not) is *** esq ~ I would know, being an expoert in ***.
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 12:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

wow. I should lick my ***. I will admit I havent been told that so far. I dont know if you enjoy lashing out like that but you are seriously over sensitive. Maybe its time for some preparation H.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-11 12:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/mean-dog-smelling-other-dogs-butts-2377.html
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 13:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

ikr some people have a hard time telling the difference between an avatar and a person. besides I wouldnt want him anywhere near my *** so why does he know it needs to be cleaned.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-11 14:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

ikr some people have a hard time telling the difference between an avatar and a person. besides I wouldnt want him anywhere near my *** so why does he know it needs to be cleaned.

If that makes you feel better, he ninja edited his post, cut off the offense and want to be your bestfriendforever.
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 14:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

If that makes you feel better, he ninja edited his post, cut off the offense and want to be your bestfriendforever.

He sent pms to me with about the same content so I didnt miss anything.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-11 15:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

He sent pms to me with about the same content so I didnt miss anything.

I almost maybe feel sorry for you.
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 16:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
, and given your background as "good Christian", it's way out of line. Remember, *you* are supposed to be morally better than that.

Y are you implying that my background is of a 'good christian'?
I held a stance challenging a certain belief stance. THAT has nothing to do with my personal life as being or having a certain background. Isn't this, by definition, being a bigot? You are a bigot~ You discriminating, assuming, prejudice-ly categorizing me which I DETEST in it's ENTIRETY. you're lumping me in with a certain personality type based off a entirely different viewpoint I held. TRY AGAIN. This time try not to judge and discriminate against people with certain views and then lumping them into a 'certain background type'. DO better. if your gonna tango with a pitbull don't bring your prejudgmental, prejudice, bigotry animosity with you because you will be bombed on and destroyed.

stay classy ah.com
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 22:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

stay classy ah.com

you keep using that word yet you fail to do so yourself. so then that makes you a hypocrite? yup.

what I said is the truth. you are high maintenance because you are so touchy, I dont know why you are so knee jerk defensive.

chill on the seek for attention
or some reparation
maybe some medication
there is no resolution
without more pollution
and this is the conclusion.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 22:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

don't talk trash and expect me to take it, I'm done taking peoples crap

I will forever and ever for all time call anyone out on their trash

The hypocrite is true, but there's also a saying to expect what you give.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 22:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Then don't cry when others call out on your trash.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 22:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

this was my thread reaching out to my own server. who are you to come in here and talk crap to me as your first response?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 23:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

this was my thread reaching out to my own server. who are you to come in here and talk crap to me as your first response?
If that's crap talk, then you either have a stick so far up your *** you can taste the wood, or you are just asking for a heated response.

Look, I don't give a flying flip about you or what you need of people. But don't expect to talk ***and then *** when ***is brought back to you.
[+]
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 23:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

trash talk is an attempt to intimidate someone. I guess since you think thats what it was then you were intimidated by it. Which means its more then likely true.

think of it this way, I am trying to help you. feelings are like a penis. if it keeps hanging out all the time its going to get hurt or slammed in something and people arent going to react to you very well.
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 23:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's crap talk

that's
that's
that's

hello mcfly what are you talking about
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2015-01-11 23:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's crap talk, then you either have a stick so far up your *** you can taste the wood, or you are just asking for a heated response.

Look, I don't give a flying flip about you or what you need of people. But don't expect to talk ***and then *** when ***is brought back to you.

careful he might start pming 5th grade insults to you if you pick on him.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 23:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's crap talk

that's
that's
that's

I'm going for the stick up his ***, anyone care to disagree?

That's ok, I'll just post his exact PM right here in this thread.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 23:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

But don't expect to talk ***and then *** when ***is brought back to you.

Hey buddy, I had negative response's to my friendly post; I was calling those people out. Are you here defending your butt buddy because i owned them? gtfo. this is a server thread with the OP in a friendly tone and manner not provoking any kind of trash what-so-ever, so it was in my right to call those people out for what they did.
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 23:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's crap talk

that's
that's
that's

I'm going for the stick up his ***, anyone care to disagree?

That's ok, I'll just post his exact PM right here in this thread.

dude you don't even make any sense.

when your making generalizations, you should specify what 'that' specifically is when you go for a kill shot sentance
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 23:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I had negative response's to my friendly post
First negative post on this thread was from you.

Are you here defending your butt buddy because i owned them?
You have yet to "owned" anyone. All I see is a little kid caught with his pants down trying to put his penis in the light socket.

this is a server thread with the OP in a friendly tone and manner not provoking any kind of trash what-so-ever, so it was in my right to call those people out for what they did.
And it's our right to call out what a complete *** you are. Which, most people would have to agree, isn't a hard thing to do.

gtfo.
Let's see how that works out for you.
[+]
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 23:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

if your first reply to a server thread is spreading trash talk without anything constructive to contribute then I dgaf about being ill-classy towards those who are ill-class to me

you came late to the show, start making generalized statements to drum up talk. and then your kill shot didn't specify exactly what specifically you were referring to. Good job a sucking
By Kooljack 2015-01-11 23:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

First negative post on this thread was from you.

the very first reply was negative and not contributing any constructive substance to OP

Bloodrose tagged on by calling me out for defending my own thread from sieha's. which is in my right to do because he was first to start ***.

I dgaf about being ill-classy towards those who are ill-classy to me
all bets are off at that point. Sieha started it, I responded. Bloodrose defended the class statement when IDGAF about class after ice has been broke.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-11 23:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

when your making generalizations, you should specify what 'that' specifically is when you go for a kill shot sentance
If you are going to try to correct me on my grammar, realize that what I quoted you on is what I was referring to, and next time, make sure you spell "sentence" correctly, ok dollface?

if your first reply to a server thread is spreading trash talk without anything constructive to contribute then I dgaf about being ill-classy towards those who are ill-class to me
Except before I posted here, all I saw was a little baby who cried when somebody pointed out what a jackass that baby is. And I quoted him on it too.

you came late to the show, start making generalized statements to drum up talk. and then your kill shot didn't specify exactly what specifically you were referring to.
Any normal human being would see the sentence I quoted, and piece the two together.

Good job a sucking
Good job at sucking. Jeez, do I have to correct your own insults towards me?
[+]
First Page 2 3