First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Lakshmi.Stepth
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-02-12 16:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Lakshmi seems to have an offer problem if the lack of stock made those items so much more expensive than bahamuts. Amyamy is unconsciously helping in that issue, being the price the driving factor.

On the other side, its amazing that lakshmi managed those prices. I guess there arent enou botter or multi boxers there. In servers like asura, odin, bahamut it seems, those people would never allow those mats to be so expensive.

I can 100% guarantee you there is no shortage of boles on Lakshmi, before or after Amymy's market flood.
[+]
By Colossusx 2015-02-12 16:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Agree that it's not a good way of "making gil", but to hide under the veil of "I'm helping others" when it's clearly not the case seems meh @best.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 16:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Colossusx said: »
Not a big deal really, but isn't this "almost" the same thing as buying gil? You pay S/E to transfer mule/alt w/e, buy something with the intention of making gil. So you're tradeing RL money to make gil.
It's a really bad way to buy gil, unless you can make like 35M per transfer. It's more of a "well, I'm changing servers anyway, might as well make some gil off it" kinda thing.

Its the "SE Approved" way of gil-buying.

Regarding Panta's comment that she is helping the community, I lol'd. This is the same logic people who 5box lair reives use when they sell back their proceeds. Or Salvage cheats. Hey, I'm actually helping the community by increasing the supply!

Its funny how you people would condemn a person for selling HTBF drops for exorbitant prices, claiming the people selling them are just greedy sh*ts. But then a person does something like this, and we defend it by claiming "well ya, she's helping unconsciously".

Never a dull day on ffxiah.com forums.
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2015-02-12 16:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 16:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Not a big deal really, but isn't this "almost" the same thing as buying gil? You pay S/E to transfer mule/alt w/e, buy something with the intention of making gil. So you're tradeing RL money to make gil.
It's a really bad way to buy gil, unless you can make like 35M per transfer. It's more of a "well, I'm changing servers anyway, might as well make some gil off it" kinda thing.

Its the "SE Approved" way of gil-buying.

Regarding Panta's comment that she is helping the community, I lol'd. This is the same logic people who 5box lair reives use when they sell back their proceeds. Or Salvage cheats. Hey, I'm actually helping the community by increasing the supply!

Its funny how you people would condemn a person for selling HTBF drops for exorbitant prices, claiming the people selling them are just greedy sh*ts. But then a person does something like this, and we defend it by claiming "well ya, she's helping unconsciously".

Never a dull day on ffxiah.com forums.

So any one who helps Amymy gets berated too?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 16:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Agree that it's not a good way of "making gil", but to hide under the veil of "I'm helping others" when it's clearly not the case seems meh @best.

Cheaper bole prices for community. 18 dollars to se pocket where cash vault increases possibly more cash to make more contents It's helping people isn't it?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 16:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not being berated. I'm just not in agreement with that logic. Call a spade a spade and quit with these circumstantial ethics. There are so many times where players do something with an entirely different motive in mind than what it appears.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 16:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheaper bole prices? Where did the price drop? Lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-12 16:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yea I like where this is going.
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2015-02-12 16:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 50k is a major difference
By LakshmiArtemas 2015-02-12 16:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are just getting a little awkward now.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 16:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not being berated. I'm just not in agreement with that logic. Call a spade a spade and quit with these circumstantial ethics. There are so many times where players do something with an entirely different motive in mind than what it appears.

I can't speak for panta but isn't it true I'm just minding my own business till kathee decided to take his hatred of me and tries to derail me?

When business is good other people will see it and come in to make a profit. 18-36 to se I can donate it no problem if it keeps the game going for another 5 years.
By Colossusx 2015-02-12 16:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »

Cheaper bole prices for community. 18 dollars to se pocket where cash vault increases possibly more cash to make more contents It's helping people isn't it?
I know you aren't telling me that you pay to transfer servers to "Help S/E make new content." That would arguably be the best comment ever on FFXIAH.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 16:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

If kathee is wrong for calling you out, then you are as well for calling out lenus. Deal?
 Siren.Fanugu
Server: Siren
By Siren.Fanugu 2015-02-12 16:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish SE would link all AH server wide, similar to what they did on a smaller scale years ago linking all AH's city-wide within server. After the dust settles, I would like them to allow you to choose which server you log in to when you log in. Then we could have servers that specialize in Delve, Incursion, Legion, WoE, etc. Eventually prices server wide would stabilize. What does your economy degree say about that?
Anyway, just my 2 cents worth, at least they are honest about it. I know people that claim to farm 600-800 singles in dyna (which even negating TE farm and moving camps requires 5+/min for 2 hrs straight) and to have seen multiple double linens in a week. Not saying its impossible to do, but to do so regularly seems highly unlikely. Let's face it, most of us know who buys gil...
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:02:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If kathee is wrong for calling you out, then you are as well for calling out lenus. Deal?

Lenus made fun of me. i didn't say anything to him beforehand. If people of lakshmi are annoy with my post about moving to bahamut they or you can easily tell me so. When I first transfered I sent u a message which you didn't even respond to.
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-02-12 17:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't speak for panta but isn't it true I'm just minding my own business till kathee decided to take his hatred of me and tries to derail me?

lol.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 17:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually meant to respond and I forgot, so I'm sorry. I decided not to move, because I'm extremely cheap when it comes to ffxi. Its a hobby at best for me. The fact that I picked galka, have never bought or paid for a mule or gil, would never dual box or buy additional accounts, and just generally have never given much concern to rem is pretty much a fair estimation of my devotion to this game. The monthly fee I pay is more than enough to enjoy what little remains of this game.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-12 17:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lenus made fun of me. i didn't say anything to him beforehand. If people of lakshmi are annoy with my post about moving to bahamut they or you can easily tell me so. When I first transfered I sent u a message which you didn't even respond to.

True enough, lenus made fun of you, but it's not like he was the only one who responded to your rants about Lakshmi, or even the most disrespectful. He's just the one who got your goat and you continued to call out in threads for days.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 17:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually meant to respond and I forgot, so I'm sorry. I decided not to move, because I'm extremely cheap when it comes to ffxi. Its a hobby at best for me. The fact that I picked galka, have never bought or paid for a mule or gil, would never dual box or buy additional accounts, and just generally have never given much concern to rem is pretty much a fair estimation of my devotion to this game. The monthly fee I pay is more than enough to enjoy what little remains of this game.

I have funded people before. 2 people From leviathan back to lakshmi. Paying for someone else's account just so he can occasionally sign on to the game instead of quitting. if you tell me that at that time I messaged you I would have easily got you a 25 dollar Visa card and have you transfer over if the reason behind it was a few dollars.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-12 17:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

A true philantropist of our time.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-02-12 17:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So. You pay SE $18 per transfer to make additional gear, that you could not obtain if you stayed on one server.

Does this make you and SE both guilty of RMT transactions?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 17:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not lack of money. I just don't give a ***, honestly. The game is a game to me.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

True enough, lenus made fun of you, but it's not like he was the only one who responded to your rants about Lakshmi, or even the most disrespectful. He's just the one who got your goat and you continued to call out in threads for days.

I'm not sure who else made fun of me at that time but I point the finger at him for getting me into this. So that's the reason I still get on his case.

Again people can read threads they can also tell me hey you are badmouthing lakshmi can you stop?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-12 17:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Stepth said that earlier, you ignored him.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
So. You pay SE $18 per transfer to make additional gear, that you could not obtain if you stayed on one server.

Does this make you and SE both guilty of RMT transactions?

am I suppose to tell you my whole life story? Zaj let me hold on to his gil while he's on hiatus. I still need to go back to Lakshmi to give him back his gil correct? I plan to leave my mule over there if he does return.

Does it make sense to you people now?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-02-12 17:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

My Thread from Lakshmi to bahamut is gone so I cant really go back and see exactly where he said it.
 Lakshmi.Kathee
user: Brei
By Lakshmi.Kathee 2015-02-12 17:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

When business is good other people will see it and come in to make a profit. 18-36 to se I can donate it no problem if it keeps the game going for another 5 years.

If you weren't so uppity about how much you're doing for the community, this would never have been brought up.

As I stated in my very first post, I know people have been doing this for years, it has never bothered me.

By no means is it his hatred, I just looked on the AH and seen how many boles were up, and said "Oh joy, let the undercutting begin" /sarcasm.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2015-02-12 17:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

As an "underemployed" man (using the terminology of the local tech school commercials) I don't understand why with your economic mastery you aren't contributing to the real economy. Not to pick sides here, I am sure the folks who bought the boles were just glad to be able to instead of sitting and waiting or delve spamming. Just no drama please. Let a game stay a game. Everyone needs to sit in the corner and think about a game with moogle suits and worm hands and just ponder a little. Take a walk outside. Go to the gym and play some organized sports. Something.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7