Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » High Tier VD Fights Racc builds
High Tier VD Fights Racc builds
By lhova 2014-08-28 10:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I know that it may be posted somewhere but I was wondering what the base Racc sets anni rangers were using on VD High Tier fights. I'm mostly thinking about VD AA's and DM2's but my question is relevant to all of them. I assume that MR is a special case and perhaps needs even more base Racc, but I was trying to determine if my current sets meet the minimum. Also is the consensus here that geo is more beneficial to rangers in DM2 over bard and cor? Thanks for any info that you can give. I know that my current sets aren't really updated but I'm pretty sure that my base Racc is 960+ using hurlbat and stp gear. Thats another thing too, will the focus on Racc impede a 4 hit build? Again thanks.
 Shiva.Malicus
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malicus
By Shiva.Malicus 2014-08-28 23:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

ItemSet 327693

This is the itemset I use on VD without much hassle hitting as long as you have a Cor+Brd combo. Got 1026 base TP set without buffs. My Coronarch set is 942 RACC. AAMR is the most evasive and will give you the most hassle when it comes to missing WS's. I tend to rely on Squid Sushi +1 when doing VD fights. Normally get 90%+ hit rate.

Atoyac has WS+2% augmented. You could use Hurlbat when RACC is needed.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-08-30 11:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

relic legs and aeto +1s far better racc options.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-08-30 12:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigyns Bazubands and Seiryu Kote are better for R.Acc as well. S.Kote and Aeto Pants +1 best combo if doing a 4-hit with high R.Acc
By Davorin 2014-08-30 12:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Can swap in Ej Necklace/+1 for Ocachi gorget for Racc.