Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Zhayolm Remnants
Zhayolm Remnants
By Xavierr 2014-08-13 10:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking for 2 people on Asura that would want to do some Zhayolm Remnants I with me. Trying to get my Marduk body completed but needing 3 people is just cruel D: I'd be willing to do multiple runs to get everyone what they want. Can send tell in game or msg here.
 Shiva.Ariaum
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2014-08-13 10:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Requirements::

Treasures of Aht Urhgan Mission 17 Complete
Party/Alliance Size of 1-18 Members
Minimum level requirement: Level 65
Remnants Permit
By Pantafernando 2014-08-13 10:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ariaum said: »
Requirements::

Treasures of Aht Urhgan Mission 17 Complete
Party/Alliance Size of 1-18 Members
Minimum level requirement: Level 65
Remnants Permit

Its not that what hes talking about.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-13 10:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the one where you need 3 people with all pathos unlocked.

That's a pain in the *** to do lol.
By Xavierr 2014-08-13 10:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The NM that I'm talking about is Poroggo Madame on the 5th floor. This thing requires 3 people fully unlocked to pop.

beat me to it >.>
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-08-13 13:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure to bring a THF, not just for the obvious 35 drops but also because some of the gear cells (Virga, Cumulus, and Cirrocumulus on Floor 2) are not guaranteed.
[+]
By snakeplisken 2014-08-17 23:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone on leviathan wants to team up at this i would also be down. If SE were to get there heads out their butts and fix the 3 man requirement I would like it more but id be willing to do this as needed.
By Xavierr 2014-08-18 07:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

bumping thread, still looking for 2 others who would want to do this one Asura.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-18 07:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Xavierr said: »
bumping thread, still looking for 2 others who would want to do this one Asura.
By Xavierr 2014-09-03 05:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing how nobody wants to do this I'm gonna toss a 6M reward out there, and that's just for the Enlil's Gambison. Can message here or in game.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2014-09-03 05:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I have one or two LSmates who need the same zone. Send me a tell and I'll direct you to them, you folks could team up together and get that stuff done ;)
By Pantafernando 2014-09-03 06:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing how nobody wants to do this I'm gonna toss a 6M reward out there, and that's just for the Enlil's Gambison. Can message here or in game.

Im trying the same ***, but damn, too complicated the frog gimmicks.

So, to pop the nms for gambison and tiara (frog of 5 and 6th floor), is this route the one to go?

1. Pop first frog by killing poroggo gent and having all pathos locked. When teleporting, need to have weapon, ability, sub and magic unlocked in all members.

2. Kill the mobs from all four chambers to unlock all gear slots. Ring and ranged are rarer, but you can multiply one of them in slot, also poping the second frog. Guide in bg says youre screwed if you dont have at least 3 of ring or ranged from lizard. Idk, first time i warped out because i got 2 of each, but yesterday, at 4th floor, the frogs dropped one of both. Instead, i find the biggest problem is the hp/mp pathos, that the guide didnt mention.

3. Aparently, the only mobs that drop hp/mp cell is the madame from south. Yesterday i warped out because i killed the north madame, so i could never unlock hp/mp pathos. That makes 3 frogs.

4. Frog from 4th floor require to reach there under 30 mins. I couldnt get there in 30 mins, but its not important to 6th floor frog, is it? The 5th floor frog makes for 4nm condition, right?

5. Finally, i dont see a problem doing all this hard work once, but having to do it for a 8% drop rate is screwed. Its that correct? Only way to get enlil gambison is a 8% chance? Does th help in that or its an horrible case of shared slot?

I want the fast cast body for my whm mule, but im almost considering more reasonable trying anhur robe...
By Xavierr 2014-09-03 06:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The 5th floor frog is the only one you can't make pop solo. This requires 3 people completely unlocked. The 6th floor actually has 2 ways to pop as you can use the card NM as 1 out of the 4. You could do these in seperate runs since you do need to haul *** for the 30 minute frog to make the 6th floor frog pop.
By snakeplisken 2014-09-03 08:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my 35 marduk body the other day and got the rest solo. Just shouted til I finally got 2 ppl to join in and luckily it dropped off the first fight. The rest are easily soloed.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-09-03 15:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

If you were on Sylph, or I were on your server, I'd take you up on that right away.

Pantafernando said: »

Before you enter, make sure you know what you are after and what you brought with you. Which armor pieces you're after determine everything. Bring a THF, and communicate with your party members if you're going for the 5th floor NM.

1. Unless you 1) didn't bring a Silver Sea card, 2) are playing solo, and 3) don't want to get to the 4th floor in under 30 minutes, skip this poroggo NM. Just get your needed weapons/subs/magic/JA's and go up, take the second teleporter, which puts you in a room full of lizards that drop rings/waist/ranged.

2. Kill all these lizards, the mamool ja NM, and pop the poroggo socket NM, probably using the virga/cirrocumulus/undulatus/cumulus cells if your TH was poopcrap and you didn't get many. Hit up the other 3 wings briefly to get the minimum amount of cells (guaranteed drops from specific enemies in each wing; you can rename them as such in the .DAT, I'll have to look at which). If you're playing with 3 actual players and not just 1 guy doing everything themselves, I recommend splitting up since the enemies are weak. Also, have someone kill Jakko if you brought a Silver Sea card (which you'll probably have if you've been killing Long-Arm Chariot for the 25 piece). If you don't have the card, no worries.

3. Clearing an entire path pops a poroggo NM. Kill the Mamools in the West/South path for stats (this can include HP/MP). Even with a solo espial THF mule, I had no problem clearing this wing out using Aeolian Edge. A BLU would probably clear through it solo faster than ordering a pizza. Kill the poroggo at the end, who gives lots of HP/MP in case you didn't get any from the Mamools. Have someone (probably the THF) return NORTH and use that teleporter. You can, alternatively, kill the north poroggo NM, but the enemies in that wing have no cell drops, so it's kind of a time sink unless you need the 15 ares/morrigan hands.

4. If you got here in under 30 minutes, you'll pop the poroggo madame NM here. Getting here that fast really shouldn't be a problem, even if you had to kill a few extra wyverns/lizards on floor 2 and are playing solo (of course, if you're solo, all you're going to get is the 15's). Also note that if you popped all the other NMs (Jakko, Floor 2 and 3 Poroggo Madames) and are good to pop the 5th floor NM, you don't even need to pop this one, meaning you can take longer than 30 minutes. You should plan on hitting this one if you need the 15's (marduk legs, usukane feet, skadi head) though.

5. Everything unlocked on all 3 characters? And you're definitely on the north side? You can relax now because that *** NM is finally here. The drop rates on the 35s are way way better than 8%. With a THF, don't be surprised if all 3 pieces of armor drop from this NM in one kill.

6. This Poroggo is spawned as long as you killed 4 other NMs, which are any Poroggo Madames and Jakko. You have 5 Madames to pick from on your way up, and Jakko is available if you brought a Silver Sea card. If you don't care about this NM (marduk head/morrigan feet/ares feet 35s), then by all means don't worry about spawning all those NMs on the way up. Again, the drop rate is very high, and it's easy to pop this NM solo, so don't worry too much.

7. Still here? Might as well go for a chance at a linen/25s. Discoid will probably destroy you solo if you don't outrun it (possible if you're focused enough, as it has a range of 10 based on the chariot and a long charge time) or have Migawari, Vallation/Valiance (Tenebrae), Aegis, or pets. Can't be stunned, though, or at least that's what I recall.
[+]
By Xavierr 2014-09-05 08:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my gambison on the third try, good luck to anyone who goes for this.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-05 09:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my gambison on the third try, good luck to anyone who goes for this.

Grats~
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-03 02:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Necro.
But has anyone done this recently? I'm not sure if its just a really low drop rate or there's a bug, but 3 runs now with TH11 on FL5 Madame and nothing has dropped. I remember even being able to get drops back in the 90 cap when we only had access to TH5 or 6? idk but yeah, maybe its just bad luck and gg for TH levels not helping.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-12-03 03:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

make sure you're killing 5f north, the one that requires 3 people to unlock

south drops nothing

otherwise can't be of much help, possibly a bug or extremely bad luck.. every time i've done it post-99 cap i've seen at least one gear drop with varying TH

edit: had n/s backwards
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-03 03:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Stupid question but you're doing the North Path Poroggo Madame right? Since the South one drops nothing and is largely there as a much easier route to unlock the 6th floor Poroggo Madame.

Otherwise it's just bad luck, I got help recently to be able to get 3 people fully unlocked and all 3 pieces dropped with TH.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-03 03:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ouch...I think I've been doing South..fffff..also it really still requires 3 people? I thought they fixed it with single entry salvage now?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-03 03:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Ouch...I think I've been doing South..fffff..also it really still requires 3 people? I thought they fixed it with single entry salvage now?
Not yet I'm afraid, I'm always dual-boxing so just had to get help from 1 person.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-03 03:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright well thanks for the heads up, appreciate it. I hate trioboxing but I guess I'll have to go with it.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-12-03 19:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Note that since they've been adding Salvage 15/25/35s to login points rewards, you may save yourself some headaches by waiting til the piece you want comes around. They already did Usukane, though, so if you wanted those gloves, you'll have to wait for another time or get back to Zhayolm. Marduk and Skadi should be coming up soon though.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-03 19:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I was actually workin to get the 35 marduk piece since thats all I need now for my alt, pretty decent alternative for a FC piece for spells.