Unsoloable Mobs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2019-12-13
327 users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Unsoloable Mobs?
Unsoloable Mobs?
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 11767
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-18 04:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I noticed that the WKRs have been crossed out. I've seen the shark soloed by Mischief and Ariaum mentioned Achuka, but what about the other four? It might be a tad premature to cross out the others without more evidence.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-18 04:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
I'll ask my LS leader, but I think he said he solo'd one of the legion chamber bosses with his Nirvana.

Also for Legion. Add Botulus Rex and the other Mul boss to the list.

You mean Paramount Botulus? Botulus Rex has already been soloed:

YouTube Video Placeholder


Added Paramount Botulus and Paramount Gallu to the list though :D

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I noticed that the WKRs have been crossed out. I've seen the shark soloed by Mischief and Ariaum mentioned Achuka, but what about the other four? It might be a tad premature to cross out the others without more evidence.

Fair enough, I'll add the other four back to the list. :)
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
Posts: 2509
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-07-18 04:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yea. Paramount Botulus and Paramount Gallu.

Provenance Watcher been solo'd?
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-18 04:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Yea. Paramount Botulus and Paramount Gallu.

Provenance Watcher been solo'd?

I'm not sure, I can't find anything about a Provenance Watcher Solo so it's on the list for the moment.

Also, should Hall of Mul Bosses be Third Wave+ only? Seems like the four before Botulus and Gallu might be soloable.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Snprphnx
Posts: 2509
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-07-18 04:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I don't know. That one ironclad bounces hate randomly so if you are trying a different one with someone else holding, it can come after you.
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-18 04:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I wonder if anyone's ever considered just doing a solid solo run of everything to see what can and can not be soloed? I know I'd watch. :)
 Asura.Reichleiu
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Reichleiu
Posts: 413
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-18 08:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Shiva.Ariaum said: »
Naakuals are done with 6 on a regular basis. So if you are going with alli as a condition they are out too, and some would be done with less if you could enter the zone with less than 6.

Edit; I personally have solod 70% of Achuka as rdm/war (is it still solo with trusts? they aren't any real help....) took about 2 hours, and a friend came and nuked on blm for the last 30% mostly just to not take another hour and a half than anything else. I was never in any danger of death.


Think they meant delve bosses, which I can't see ever being soloed.

As far as WKR Naakuals. I know Psylo on Asura has soloed a few as RDM. (might have soloed all?)

I would add Odin to the list of un-soloable monsters. Not just because of the 6 man zone requirements either, he is impossible to solo because of his special abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_rJNDPFx2U Odin solo :D

I should have specified V2.
Offline
Posts: 511
By Davorin 2014-07-18 09:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Here's a Lancelord Gaheel Ja solo on D. Not VD like on the list, but pretty cool /shrug.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2014-07-18 09:46:49
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Reichleiu
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Reichleiu
Posts: 413
By Asura.Reichleiu 2014-07-18 10:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I noticed that the WKRs have been crossed out. I've seen the shark soloed by Mischief and Ariaum mentioned Achuka, but what about the other four? It might be a tad premature to cross out the others without more evidence.
Red Mage has soloed all the wkrs, they uploaded screenshots here as they did.

It was Psylo of Asura

Think the Screenshots are still up.


Edit* Maybe i'm wrong. Only has 2 Screenshots up. Shark and Hurkan.
 Asura.Calatilla
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
Posts: 2507
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-07-18 10:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bubbly Bernie, I still have nightmares about him.
 Asura.Psylo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: psylo
Posts: 430
By Asura.Psylo 2014-07-18 12:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I noticed that the WKRs have been crossed out. I've seen the shark soloed by Mischief and Ariaum mentioned Achuka, but what about the other four? It might be a tad premature to cross out the others without more evidence.
Red Mage has soloed all the wkrs, they uploaded screenshots here as they did.

It was Psylo of Asura

Think the Screenshots are still up.


Edit* Maybe i'm wrong. Only has 2 Screenshots up. Shark and Hurkan.

4/6 atm, i have issue with yorcia and khamir.

Yorcia : he have a damn TP move who one shoot my face (def : 1800+ and BOUM ! 2500 dmg in my face), need to try /NIN to see if this tp move is absorded by shadow

Khamir : Juts Toooooooooooooo long fight for me, 20% in 2hr due his damn aura para (and Mdef up) so hard to made a nice Fire IV nuke to drop it, but need to retry since flurry II in on my pocket.

have ADL on my target list, sooon
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-18 13:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Shiva.Ariaum said: »
Naakuals are done with 6 on a regular basis. So if you are going with alli as a condition they are out too, and some would be done with less if you could enter the zone with less than 6.

Edit; I personally have solod 70% of Achuka as rdm/war (is it still solo with trusts? they aren't any real help....) took about 2 hours, and a friend came and nuked on blm for the last 30% mostly just to not take another hour and a half than anything else. I was never in any danger of death.


Think they meant delve bosses, which I can't see ever being soloed.

As far as WKR Naakuals. I know Psylo on Asura has soloed a few as RDM. (might have soloed all?)

I would add Odin to the list of un-soloable monsters. Not just because of the 6 man zone requirements either, he is impossible to solo because of his special abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_rJNDPFx2U Odin solo :D

I should have specified V2.

Wait, has V2 been soloed?

Davorin said: »
Here's a Lancelord Gaheel Ja solo on D. Not VD like on the list, but pretty cool /shrug.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Yeah, I played with the idea of adding the Difficult versions to the list too but I think since Mischief has beat one of them, chances are the others have been soloed too, plus their Very Difficult versions are their strongest variants, so why not aim for the stars hey?

Asura.Psylo said: »
Asura.Reichleiu said: »
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I noticed that the WKRs have been crossed out. I've seen the shark soloed by Mischief and Ariaum mentioned Achuka, but what about the other four? It might be a tad premature to cross out the others without more evidence.
Red Mage has soloed all the wkrs, they uploaded screenshots here as they did.

It was Psylo of Asura

Think the Screenshots are still up.


Edit* Maybe i'm wrong. Only has 2 Screenshots up. Shark and Hurkan.

4/6 atm, i have issue with yorcia and khamir.

Yorcia : he have a damn TP move who one shoot my face (def : 1800+ and BOUM ! 2500 dmg in my face), need to try /NIN to see if this tp move is absorded by shadow

Khamir : Juts Toooooooooooooo long fight for me, 20% in 2hr due his damn aura para (and Mdef up) so hard to made a nice Fire IV nuke to drop it, but need to retry since flurry II in on my pocket.

have ADL on my target list, sooon

Sweet, taken off the list!
Offline
Posts: 17
By Bariman 2014-07-18 14:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is it fair to have the delve bosses in there? The boss for that isn't the monster it's the time limit.
 Bismarck.Misao
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
Posts: 22620
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-07-18 14:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bubbly Bernie
 Siren.Bruno
Offline
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BruHouse
Posts: 258
By Siren.Bruno 2014-07-18 15:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Bubbly Bernie

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Psylo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: psylo
Posts: 430
By Asura.Psylo 2014-07-18 18:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Davorin said: »
Here's a Lancelord Gaheel Ja solo on D. Not VD like on the list, but pretty cool /shrug.

YouTube Video Placeholder
Just try and win normal mode, with one death and 28 min.

Big respect on his solo SCH /clap
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-20 04:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Psylo said: »
Davorin said: »
Here's a Lancelord Gaheel Ja solo on D. Not VD like on the list, but pretty cool /shrug.

YouTube Video Placeholder
Just try and win normal mode, with one death and 28 min.

Big respect on his solo SCH /clap

Chances are, most of the Difficult versions are soloable, although he says in the comments that he struggled a lot to beat this one, so it's clearly not easy.
 Asura.Calatilla
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
Posts: 2507
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-07-23 08:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is is possible to solo Jeuno path VW, mobs like Kaggen, Akvan and Pil? I've seen a video of a SCH soloing Kaggen awhile ago but what about the others, and if so what jobs could do it?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
Posts: 15052
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-07-23 08:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
How much of VW can I solo on dnc?

Need clears on my mule to unlock Victory Smite
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
Posts: 2507
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-07-23 08:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Definitely all city clears and I think T1 jeuno

Saying that the T4 city mobs might pose a problem for dnc. I zerged those on SAM so they didnt last long enough for fanatics to wear, except Hahava that is.
 Asura.Psylo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: psylo
Posts: 430
By Asura.Psylo 2014-07-23 08:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Calatilla said: »
Is is possible to solo Jeuno path VW, mobs like Kaggen, Akvan and Pil? I've seen a video of a SCH soloing Kaggen awhile ago but what about the others, and if so what jobs could do it?

Akvan, Kaggen, Pil ?

Challenge accepted !
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
Posts: 1899
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-07-23 09:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Did Akvan and Kaggen as solo RDM before Delve II/Skirmish II, so they'd be jokes at this point. Pil was abit tricky back then, with having to turn from doom gaze, and his shield being up, it eats the time on the clock.

Also did Uptala solo around that point, but it took two of those weakening things, using none could be a nice challenge.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
Posts: 9534
By Odin.Jassik 2014-07-23 10:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
All the way up to T6 have been solo'd with temps. There's a video of Mischief doing the T5 Gaunab before SoA. With prov temps, which you obviously won't have, I'd imagine T6 is soloable for DNC at this point assuming you manage to get at least 1 red stagger.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: JeanPaul
Posts: 2623
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-07-23 11:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
How much of VW can I solo on dnc?

Need clears on my mule to unlock Victory Smite

Probably most, if not all of them, especially if you're subbing something that best caters to each NM. Hit me up sometime if you're having a rough go of it.
 Asura.Psylo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: psylo
Posts: 430
By Asura.Psylo 2014-07-23 13:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Did Akvan and Kaggen as solo RDM before Delve II/Skirmish II, so they'd be jokes at this point. Pil was abit tricky back then, with having to turn from doom gaze, and his shield being up, it eats the time on the clock.

Also did Uptala solo around that point, but it took two of those weakening things, using none could be a nice challenge.

Same result, akvan/kaggen joke.

But pil ... Doom X4, and only one doom screen
bah
 Leviathan.Protey
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Protey
Posts: 685
By Leviathan.Protey 2014-07-23 15:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
can take Diabolos Umbra off the list:

http://youtu.be/4n7iBKpSyug
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-29 07:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Protey said: »
can take Diabolos Umbra off the list:

http://youtu.be/4n7iBKpSyug

Awesome stuff! Cheers! :D

Also more Diabolos Solos here:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-29 07:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
NEW! Mischief just soloed Provenance Watcher!:

YouTube Video Placeholder


Also guys, question: Are Bismarck & Morta soloable?
[+]
 Cerberus.Katairyu
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Cerberus.Katairyu 2014-07-30 10:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Added Atori-Tutori ??? to the list.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22
Log in to post.