Open The Search Function For Missions!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Open the search function for missions!
Open the search function for missions!
 Odin.Farbsie
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: farbsie
By Odin.Farbsie 2009-08-05 08:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

This game would be a lot more fun and people would get more stuff done if they could find people who need the same stuff easier.

why not open the search function like how you can search by rank.

if you could search for people on COP 5-3 or TOAU 35 or ACP 11 or whatever it would help immensely.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-05 08:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/player_search.php?adv=1
 Odin.Farbsie
user: farbsie
By Odin.Farbsie 2009-08-12 11:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I was referring to in game not on this site. This site is limited to what people update on their own and most dont.
 Asura.Eeek
Server: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-08-12 12:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Farbsie said:
I was referring to in game not on this site. This site is limited to what people update on their own and most dont.

Actually, as long as players have working LS Community Profile URLs in their profile, mission status updates automatically.

And to get back to your original question, you're stuck with looking for /shouts in Whitegate and Jeuno. The developers did address your concerns with the /seacom system, but the /seacom system doesn't work since it's not widely used.
 Diabolos.Ghlin
Server: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-08-12 19:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if Seacom was widely used, you'd still have to look through each search comment. FFXIAH is a data bank.

As a testimony for how effective using FFXIAH is for finding people to do missions, I can tell you I found several people to do many different missions. Divine Might comes to mind in particular because so many people want to do it, but it's so hard to organize. Also, it's great for Assault. I highly recommend doing it.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-12 20:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Farbsie said:

I didn't realise this bit, but listen to Ghlin, he knows his ***.