Teacher Posed A Risk "Due To Mental Illness"

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Teacher Posed a Risk "Due to Mental Illness"
Teacher Posed a Risk "Due to Mental Illness"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-25 14:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Frankly if you're believing anything a medium has to say you should be legally required to undergo neuropsychiatric testing for brain damage and certainly shouldn't be allowed to influence children.
Did it say anywhere in the article he believed what the supposed "medium" told him? No. For all he knew, the medium could've just been a normal housewife. As to consulting the local potionmaker or mad scientist, why bother with them at all? One should always consult their friendly, neighborhood hunchbacks or henchmen when seeking advice.
I think you're unclear as to where certain beings fall in the evil overlord hierarchy. The potionmaker is sort of like a neutral second opinion, the Mad Scientist is sort of like a father figure. Mediums are just full of hogwash. You don't "consult" hunchbacks and henchmen. You order them. At least I do that's what I've heard. <_<
It goes: Henchpersons, mad scientists, demonic overlords, necromancers. In that order. Henchpersons first. Because granted while they don't get the glory at the day's end, they're still the ones running the equipment, lugging around cadavers, and making things happen. The others are just brains with legs attached.
We don't need that sort of Marxist thinking here.
It's not Marxist thinking, it's the truth. Without henchmen, where would Cobra Commander be? Without the mutants, where would Mumm-Rah be? Megatron would be nothing without the other Decepticons, as well.
The power is in the hands of the workers? not those useless upper echelons of thought and planning in charge? You're asking how that isn't Marxist?
The ones in planning, development and research sit on their ***. Everyone else does the work. You never see henchman #86 get any special treatment when he does his job, yet he does deserve it, since he does everything from handling dangerous toxic sludge to digging a shallow grave to hide a swift execution, while Dr. Wily sits behind the scenes and watches.

Your crusade for henchman rights has fallen of deaf ears.
More proof that the henchmen and minions are smarter than the men and women they serve.
YouTube Video Placeholder
YouTube Video Placeholder

Quote and learn.

Edit: I paged....you know what that means!

That's right! Coyotes!

One last one:
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-06-25 14:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I see you basketball and raise you hockey.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-25 14:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Spurs > all!

Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-06-25 14:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh. Basketball. Not my thing.

Also, I'm a Penguins fan anyhow. So.

Have Iceburgh.

...what was this thread about again?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-06-25 15:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I hijacked it.

It is now about hot babes and coyotes with Marxist henchmen.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-06-25 15:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I hijacked it. It is now about hot babes and coyotes with Marxist henchmen.

I'm suddenly picturing Wile E. Coyote in a Bond movie.
[+]
By Fumiku 2014-06-25 23:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
-Involuntarily taken to the hospital with 'fast pulse' as the only reason
Discovered after he was taken to the mental behavior department
-forced into a week long barrage of *** from a mental health facility, which concluded he was fit to return to work
Involuntary commission
-expected to undergo further mental health evaluation, complied
"complied" and must've lied to the psychiatrist he was sent to
-no data on what the doctor said, just the principle claiming he lied during evaluation.. so i guess he did fine in that one as well
Doubtful a doctor would lie to an employer if s/he thought you weren't injured/psychotic/danger to yourself and others...
-fired for mental health issues
See above.
by the sounds of it, he didn't even make threats, they're just assuming he's dangerous because he thought the government was behind that shooting.. on the word of a medium who met him on online scrabble

(i'm in no way saying the guy isn't a nut job and the school isn't safer without him, but what happened to due process..? the only concrete evidence i'm seeing is the medical examinations, which seem to be extensive and don't seem to have turned up anything)
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Actually, no.

Quote:
Connecticut's physician-patient privilege law prohibits a physician from disclosing information about a patient without the patient's explicit consent. The prohibition applies to disclosure in any civil action or proceeding preliminary to it and to any probate, legislative, or administrative proceeding. The law contains several exceptions that permit disclosure without the patient's consent in certain cases. These include (1) if the doctor knows or has a good faith suspicion that a child; elderly person; or disabled, incompetent, or mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE individual is being abused and (2) pursuant to any statute or regulation of any state agency or court rule (CGS ยง 52-146o(b)).

If the doctor thought a child was being abused, they would have concluded he was a threat. If there was a court order, it would have been mentioned. Any knowledge the principle had of the evaluation was illegitimate or unverified. The way I read it, the principle didn't want to accept the psychiatrist's conclusion so he assumed the guy lied to the psychiatrist. Heller had already cleared a week long inpatient stay.
Once again, buddy.
READ THE ARTICLE!!
Granted yes, I do live in Connecticut, yet the article takes place in New York. Two completely different states, two completely different sets of rules and laws. Also, again, if your employer tells you to go for a psych exam, then yes. The results are made clear to the employer afterward. In the same way, your PCP would keep your employer aware of your physical condition upon request and your consent, if you were injured while at work.
Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Quote:
Mr. Heller expressed in an internet communication that he believed the U.S. government programmed the Newtown school shooter, which indicates that he might feel compelled to commit a similar act.

That's.....quite a leap there.
Try reading the whole article, please. Heller had access to guns, and had stated he wanted to kill people. Going off those two things, what you quoted from the article isn't "quite a leap" as it is "believable".

Dude, really...., read the article yourself. It said he ALLEGEDLY stated he wanted to kill people. Not that he did. Which means the paper couldn't prove one way or the other.....

You tried to change it to fact by saying "and had stated he wanted to kill people". We don't know that for sure so again, all we have is a lot of suspicion and few facts.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-26 06:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I hijacked it.

It is now about hot babes and coyotes with Marxist henchmen.
Now we got a thread going on with this topic.
[+]