Meanwhile, At The Huffington Post:

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Meanwhile, at the Huffington Post:
Meanwhile, at the Huffington Post:
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shame on you Nausi fat is offensive term the term is "body positive"

Just like being HIV positive is a good thing right ?
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-08 13:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
We are basing this off of all the opinions you've shared here before...
You are projecting an argument just to have one.

Like how Kara is projecting an argument I never made this morning.
What argument was that?
This one, the one you projected your argument on
You mean the one with sarcasm tags and then the paragragh below it saying it made no sense just like your disability argument?

Yeah, I totally projected that argument on you. **

Obligatory readingcomprehension.jpg

** since you are having reading comprehension issues, this statement was sarcastic
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Oh god, can we halt P&R to talk about Dad-bods and fat chicks?

You act like that isn't 99.9% of what Huff Post is !
What's the deal with mainstreaming "dad-bods"? Are people with dad bods doing it you think or is it someone else?

Perhaps its the same people who are trying to again mainstream high-waisted shorts. If so, (*** gun).

Gimmie my highschool JNCOs!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

16 minutes of "body positive" image you are welcome !

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

What argument was that?
You mean the one with sarcasm tags and then the paragragh below it saying it made no sense just like your disability argument that you brought up?

Yeah, I totally projected that argument on you.

Wait, you mean the part that wasn't in sarcasm tags was sarcastic too? Sounds like a backpedal excuse to me.
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You just need to take a "sensitive training" course Nausi then everything will make sense !
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-08 13:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Still waiting to hear about how Abbott being disabled had anything to do with that earlier conversation KN.
Because no matter what I say, it won't make a difference.

I only brought up his disability to show the common excuse used by liberals when defending against an argument against a specific head of government. Zahrah went further, and even posted an article reporting the disclosed lawsuit we were discussing (but failed to mention who is actually paying it, which was insurance), but regardless, anything I say, you are just going to distort it or nitpick/cherrypick a specific word and run with it as far as you can.

AKA you usual trolling tactics.

I even take the time to explain it to you like you ask me to and then all you can tell me is that it too is a dodge or deflection or whatever is running through that head of yours at the time lol
Sure, whatever you say. Maybe in your mind you think you do, but really, you never answer anything, you just change the subject/resort to your trolling tactics.

And? Quit flipping the script. You placed it only one the homeowner's when that was blatantly false.

You tried to wiggle your way out of acknowledging that Abbott *** a small business!
I saw that his payments were from insurance settlements and assumed that it was homeowners (since it happened on a private residential property). I did not see that he sued the tree trimming company, but guess what, they had insurance to cover it, which did.

Is that business still running? Yup, still is. Is this the right tree trimming company? According to the legal documents given to the Texas Tribune, it is.

Oh hey, looky there, the insurance companies paid. How again is that screwing over a small business?

Oh, a professional negligence is really screwing over a small business in your mind, isn't it? Remember that next time anything were to happen to you that could have been prevented if a company did what it was supposed to do. But according to you, you would never take legal action over professional negligence because that would be screwing over the company, unless it is a larger company of course. Then sue them for everything they own I guess.

And you think neither suffered higher premiums? :/

You've also really got a knack for putting words in people's mouths!
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-08 13:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

What argument was that?
You mean the one with sarcasm tags and then the paragragh below it saying it made no sense just like your disability argument that you brought up?

Wait, you mean the part that wasn't in sarcasm tags was sarcastic too? Sounds like a backpedal excuse to me.
Which is why this was also stated immediately afterwards.

Quote:
Wait, no. That makes about as much sense as your disabled comment. Which is to say, none whatsoever. It looks like you are trying to deflect the topic.

Seriously. Do you skip paragraphs?
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly this is probably what it would actually be like:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting to hear about how Abbott being disabled had anything to do with that earlier conversation KN.
Because no matter what I say, it won't make a difference.

I only brought up his disability to show the common excuse used by liberals when defending against an argument against a specific head of government. Zahrah went further, and even posted an article reporting the disclosed lawsuit we were discussing (but failed to mention who is actually paying it, which was insurance), but regardless, anything I say, you are just going to distort it or nitpick/cherrypick a specific word and run with it as far as you can.

AKA you usual trolling tactics.

I even take the time to explain it to you like you ask me to and then all you can tell me is that it too is a dodge or deflection or whatever is running through that head of yours at the time lol
Sure, whatever you say. Maybe in your mind you think you do, but really, you never answer anything, you just change the subject/resort to your trolling tactics.

And? Quit flipping the script. You placed it only one the homeowner's when that was blatantly false.

You tried to wiggle your way out of acknowledging that Abbott *** a small business!
I saw that his payments were from insurance settlements and assumed that it was homeowners (since it happened on a private residential property). I did not see that he sued the tree trimming company, but guess what, they had insurance to cover it, which did.

Is that business still running? Yup, still is. Is this the right tree trimming company? According to the legal documents given to the Texas Tribune, it is.

Oh hey, looky there, the insurance companies paid. How again is that screwing over a small business?

Oh, a professional negligence is really screwing over a small business in your mind, isn't it? Remember that next time anything were to happen to you that could have been prevented if a company did what it was supposed to do. But according to you, you would never take legal action over professional negligence because that would be screwing over the company, unless it is a larger company of course. Then sue them for everything they own I guess.

And you think neither suffered higher premiums? :/

You've also really got a knack for putting words in people's mouths!
Putting what in people's mouths?

Unless you are talking about that snip about you suing large companies only that is. Cause, to be honest, going by your stance on this, I would see that happening.
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys could go ahead and take the semantics argument to the semantics part of P and R that would be great !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

What argument was that?

Which is why this was also stated immediately afterwards.

Quote:
Wait, no. That makes about as much sense as your disabled comment. Which is to say, none whatsoever. It looks like you are trying to deflect the topic.

Seriously. Do you skip paragraphs?
Hey, you wanted to argue about a specific argument I never made, how does it feel when the reverse happens?

Go ahead and skew that.
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-08 13:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Also for someone who claims I and my *gang* stalk you in other threads you are the one pulling my name into other threads.

Not only that but this whole conversation started with your comment about me yesterday on an article you posted.

Seriously sounds like

[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Look you guys should settle the score. Just say you hate each other and move one !
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys could go ahead and take the semantics argument to the semantics part of P and R that would be great !

I thought nonsensical arguments would fit right in with HuffPo, in your estimation...
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally this thread is ***but today it is worse than usual !

We have high standards here in the Huff Post section they are: feminism body image raping etc.

They are not random arguments about butt hurt feels !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Also for someone who claims I and my *gang* stalk you in other threads you are the one pulling my name into other threads.
I never made that claim, Nik did. Go *** at him for saying that, not at me.
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally this thread is ***but today it is worse than usual !

Chicken wings and beer make everything better.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You know it is messed up when I'm trying to moderated a pointless thread !
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm seriously thinking about making a thread just called Feels.

The point being discuss your true feels towards every poster you don't like. And it will turn into a ***fest by page 3 !
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Better not question her, she might snap and get her whole gang of people here to nitpick at every single word you say.

Like Mil and Zah for example.

Edit: Also, I find it amusing that someone refers to a woman's husband as part of her "gang". What kind of ***husbands do you know that don't stand by their wives?

Edit2: You know what, don't answer that. I'm well aware there are plenty of ***husbands out there (***wives, too).

Linky.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

And it will turn into a ***fest by the second post !
ftfy
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-05-08 13:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm seriously thinking about making a thread just called Feels.

The point being discuss your true feels towards every poster you don't like. And it will turn into a ***fest by page 3 !

No-one will notice page 3, because it'll be at page 9 before anyone realizes.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The dream of every user is to bring ***from other threads into every thread in every section. Till the ***is so pure and real you can almost smell it !

It's like a recently divorced woman that is trying to date again. The bitterness is strong !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-08 13:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Better not question her, she might snap and get her whole gang of people here to nitpick at every single word you say.

Like Mil and Zah for example.

Linky.
Quote:
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
she might snap and get her whole gang of people here to nitpick at every single word you say. Like Mil and Zah for example.

so... Kara has a "whole gang of people" in her employ? that stalk you on a third party hack website for a fourteen year old japanese video game waiting for you to make a clerical error? so they can all simultaneously pounce on you?

maybe they are all just easily offended by stupidity....
Who said what about stalking people and coming from other threads to do so again?
By Ramyrez 2015-05-08 13:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yours was first...

Ugh. You know what, you're in full-on unreasonable mode today. You just want to fight everything. You tell yourself whatever you need to, you're clearly stressed about your new job, or someone badmouthing Texas, or whatever else.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-05-08 13:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, you wanted to argue about a specific argument I never made, how does it feel when the reverse happens?

Go ahead and skew that.
......I did the same thing you did with your disability comment in response to me. Your entire "I must be threatened of the man who really isn't trying to annex Denmark" argument that you projected on me.

An argument that I guess you believe since you didn't use sarcasm tags.

I was pointing out how nonsensical your argument was. But this seems to be a seriously hard concept for you to grasp even when explicitly stated that the argument made no sense.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-05-08 13:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I really want an answer to my dad-bods question.
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I would say this argument is pointless but in terms of P and R pointlessness it is mild at worse !
By fonewear 2015-05-08 13:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I really want an answer to my dad-bods question.

I don't even know what a dad bod is ! My guess a way of women criticizing men without looking like *** that they are ?
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58