Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Adoulin » Yorcia Delve v2
Yorcia Delve v2
By Zoltar 2014-05-14 07:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

How did you deal with Wopket's aura for 3-box?
 Ragnarok.Relapse
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Relapse13
By Ragnarok.Relapse 2014-05-14 07:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the set I generally use for T4 yorcia. It's not really practical dps wise but with riverfin soup, focus, and a marcato'd madrigal, it puts you at 1161 accuracy. It also provides a decent chunk of defense along with some pdt since the mandy sometimes likes to triple attack followed by a headbutt right after.

ItemSet 323572

Otronif body is augmented with 10acc 4pdt/3mdt, qaaxo legs and feet are both rank15 path B.

I tend to stick with this set due to the fact that whenever we do yorcia, I'm usually tri boxing whm and brd and my main focus is on dispelling the regen and waking people up after dream flower.
 Carbuncle.Killkenny
Server: Carbuncle
user: Killkenny
By Carbuncle.Killkenny 2014-05-14 09:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoltar said: »
How did you deal with Wopket's aura for 3-box?

I didn't do anything to remove it. With a solid cursna setup and a decent enmity set I didn't really find it that bad even with whm out of AoE range. Fight got sloppy in my best attempt because I knew I was running out of time and ended up not paying attention to my surroundings (cactuars in the back of the SS).

One thing about Aura is it grants increasing DT the long its left up or the more uses of certain tp moves.
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-05-14 15:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Knowing how a certain someone in this thread speaks to others on here im sure theres more to this "i have a 4 song brd friend" than that has been revealed. If crunkie was making the pt he can invite or not invite whoever he wants.

Yup! I'm secretly making a 4 song BRD organization and taking over the world with tons of BRDs :)
By Silverfox6868 2014-05-14 16:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Too much Drama makes me want to grab a chair pop some popcorn and watch the show
[+]
By Sieha1 2014-05-14 16:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

They have used the word legit too many times. The argument is invalid now. Now all that is left is to call one or more of them scrubs.
 Ragnarok.Crunkie
user: Crunkie
By Ragnarok.Crunkie 2014-05-14 16:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This whole argument is making a complete twist. You said that only 4 song BRD could do this run. I said 3 songs was sufficient. You said no you need 2xACC 2xHaste. I said you could sacrifice 1 haste for 2xACC and you said that it was a "VERY BIG" loss in damage. Yes it is not optimal to do so, but even Ejiin said it is possible. Please don't go around twisting ***.

I'll post the screen shots if I have to. You trying to make me look like a complete fool when I'm not. I said you could cap ACC with a BRD. Not 1x acc, quit twisting my words and acting like a little B***h with you panties in a bunch. I will not respond to anything you say, so please don't even try to keep this bulls**t going.
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-05-14 16:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Popcorn go!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-05-14 17:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I need some too.

Wall text coming in 5, 4...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-05-14 17:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Crunkie said: »
This whole argument is making a complete twist. You said that only 4 song BRD could do this run. I said 3 songs was sufficient. You said no you need 2xACC 2xHaste. I said you could sacrifice 1 haste for 2xACC and you said that it was a "VERY BIG" loss in damage. Yes it is not optimal to do so, but even Ejiin said it is possible. Please don't go around twisting ***.

I'll post the screen shots if I have to. You trying to make me look like a complete fool when I'm not. I said you could cap ACC with a BRD. Not 1x acc, quit twisting my words and acting like a little B***h with you panties in a bunch. I will not respond to anything you say, so please don't even try to keep this bulls**t going.

SS clearly showed I asked if you can cap with 1 acc song then you said yes. I didn't ask if you can cap with 2x acc songs, I believe you can with 2x songs but even if you can I have no intention to drop 1 march for it. I also see zero reason to say "3 songs was sufficient" when 4 song BRD was coming.

But fine, I'm not interested in continuing this ***either. I wasn't even the one started drama about 4 song BRD nor create an entire thread on AH about it.
By Pantafernando 2014-05-14 18:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

SS clearly showed I asked if you can cap with 1 acc song then you said yes. I didn't ask if you can cap with 2x acc songs, I believe you can with 2x songs but even if you can I have no intention to drop 1 march for it. I also see zero reason to say "3 songs was sufficient" when 4 song BRD was coming.

But fine, I'm not interested in continuing this ***either. I wasn't even the one started drama about 4 song BRD nor create an entire thread on AH about it.

But it was you who started the drama in this topic :D
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-05-14 18:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

But it was you who started the drama in this topic :D

That's cuz he pushed my button with /provoke in his 2nd post and I had to defend for it. If he just go away after he got his answer and his first post I wouldn't say a thing. Can't blame me for starting drama if someone else /provoke first!