Diorama Player VS Player Ballista Server Event

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Diorama Player VS Player Ballista Server Event
Diorama Player VS Player Ballista Server Event
By Nemezar 2014-03-10 13:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Majestic Linkshell are celebrating its ninth year and we are inviting the whole server to come join us in a friendly player vs player event.
No Ballista licence is required, all you need is pass given by myself or others with passes already, these are given out closer to the event time and ofcourse you will need to bring a good sense of humour.

The Event will be 2 hours long consisting of 2 maybe 3 matches, those arriving late may need to wait until the next match so please be punctual. The Event itself starts at 7pm uk time, gathering at 6pm would be wise. Closer to the start time Nemezar will be busy with creating the rules so if you are comming alone, not in a group it would be best to get the pass from myself well before 7pm.

The Date for this event is Saturday the 22nd of March, I hope to see alot of the old schools there and hope some of the newer players also. If you have never done player vs player before, your in for a shock its actually really fun! (Ya hard to find that in this game anymore)

Contact myself Nemezar or my mule Nemezous or any Sack holder in majestic for a pass 48 hours before the event, or ofcourse post your name here and i'll come find you in game.

last Years Event:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-03-10 13:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Should be interesting w/ all the iLv gear now. Completely changes the game.

If ballista wasn't dead on my server (has been since the cap was still 75), I'd probably still be playing.

The days where I'd set my alarm for 3am to make an official match
 Fenrir.Minibuddha
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Minibuddha 2014-03-10 17:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ballista is still alive on Quetzalcoatl server I know that much. It keeps bouncing around. Fenrir, Lakshmi, Carbuncle, now Quetzalcoatl. So you never know what will happen.
 Cerberus.Enjoisippi
Server: Cerberus
user: Enjosippi
By Cerberus.Enjoisippi 2014-03-14 16:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy! I can't wait :D
By Nemezar 2014-03-22 11:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

2 hours 30 minutes until this event kicks off! its not too late to sign up! ask me for page in game or get from NPC Tillecoe I-8 Ru Lude Gardens, feel free to join mid game and match event lasts 2 hours so if your late you can still come join the fun :)

happy 9th Birthday Majestic ls :)
 Cerberus.Lynchilles
user: collapse
By Cerberus.Lynchilles 2014-03-23 07:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a lot of fun (as always)! Thanks again for putting this together Nemezar.

Lynch & Irishbelle
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2014-03-23 08:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted to join this but was too busy at the time. Nice to see fun events being set up on the server though, it's a bit too serious at times. Also, Happy Birthday to Majestic, I have partied with many members of the linkshell in the past.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-03-23 09:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's this years event video ;-;

I was stuck in event's and couldn't come kill you.. I mean enjoy the event with you guys >_>