110 Smithing (deals/sales Etcetcetc)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » 110 Smithing (deals/sales etcetcetc)
110 Smithing (deals/sales etcetcetc)
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-03-08 22:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Long and short of it (TL:DR) Trying to get 109 > 110 Smithing.

If you have/need/want something (yeah right) Pamun/Senbaak/Hexed Domaru I'll synth it for free, and probably even willing to take a loss on a deal to get the skill.

Being that Prov is more or less 100% dead, and Legion is also, all avenues for obtaining smithing mats have evaporated...

Well, until another BCNMdropmadness happens, but who knows when.

So, here's what I'm looking to accomplish;

If you give me the highest cost item in the synth, I'll give you the product, HQ/NQ whatever, free, and/or at the loss to me.

I have 109.0 Skill with +5 stall +2 apron/gloves +2 Torque and (not that they matter but the full smithing furniture set). All subs 70 3/3 sub glasses(goldsmithing, bonecraft, clothcraft) and 2/2 sub gloves (leatherworking and woodworking). And all the +skill torques.

Ex; You want a Pamun? You obtain the Ormolu, I'll use MY wing/skin (2m value) and GIVE you the Pamun, regardless of +1.

In the case of hexed (as it uses 2 ingots) you provide one, and I'll provide the rest.

Thanks for your time, respect.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Conini
user: Conini
By Carbuncle.Conini 2014-03-09 01:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Assuming this works like the 100% sane logic that is used in voidwatch to this day, (hand-to-hand 3, *Spam Shijin Spiral* it'll proc 3 eventually!)

Just spam make me a bunch of pizza cutters.

You'll hit 110 eventually!

Edit because: back at time of posting Jys was(is? idk about that) my friend. We had a small discussion about pizza cutters so I thought he'd get the joke but guess not. I did delete this post but then i was like eh, whatever. Anyways, just disregard the comment. It's not meant to be a tr0ll.
-_-
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-04 06:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna bump this since zero *** were given, maybe one will be a month later....

I've got 12 skins/wings and zero ormolu's...

I've got a stack of sealord leather 12 taffeta and 20 scarletite, more than should be enough to cap, I just need people who want something made...

Same deal; you provide the ingot/horn, and you get everything else free nq/hq regardless.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-04-06 16:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

from what i've seen of jysthea's posts, that's probably spot on, but you still sound like a tool for saying it in here
 Carbuncle.Bechynu
By Carbuncle.Bechynu 2014-04-06 16:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Jysthea = Karah