More Beastmaster Shenanigans!!! (Shiva Server)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » More Beastmaster Shenanigans!!! (Shiva Server)
More Beastmaster Shenanigans!!! (Shiva Server)
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-19 11:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Great job! Siviard, what's your setup? I can't tell what kind of shield or axe you're using. And did you guys finish with decent time remaining?

Hey. If you can get some pet jobs together on Cerb I'd kinda like to try this. I do need some Chapters!

You bet! I'll definitely let you know. Are you BST or SMN?
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-02-19 12:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes me want to switch servers. SMN and BST are my favourite jobs.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-19 12:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

That's awesome. I haven't had very much solo time though lately due to constantly doing Delve and AA's (and now more Chapters), etc, but I absolutely love BST. It will be the first job I gear up with Reforged Relic. I got my Ankusa Gaiters last night and have everything I need for the hands, but I'm going to hold off until SE fixes the typo on the HQ. I can't seem to shake the OCD in me regarding that.

Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-02-19 12:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Great job! Siviard, what's your setup? I can't tell what kind of shield or axe you're using. And did you guys finish with decent time remaining?

Hey. If you can get some pet jobs together on Cerb I'd kinda like to try this. I do need some Chapters!

I might come help. >=D
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-19 12:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »

I might come help. >=D

Haha, absolutely.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-19 12:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys should just come to Shiva, that way I won't have to /yell for pickup BSTs or SMNs like I did last night.

It'll be a good way to know that you're good BSTs that can call Lv. 115+ pets.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-19 12:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
You guys should just come to Shiva, that way I won't have to /yell for pickup BSTs or SMNs like I did last night.

Yeah, I remember reading that you had a bit of an issue with some BST's in your Delve run (I think) where they didn't have the Monster Gloves+2 with augment and/or 119 weapon.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-19 12:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I remember reading that you had a bit of an issue with some BST's in your Delve run (I think) where they didn't have the Monster Gloves+2 with augment and/or 119 weapon.

That is correct!
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2014-02-19 22:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

*cough* pup
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-02-19 23:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

That's awesome. I haven't had very much solo time though lately due to constantly doing Delve and AA's (and now more Chapters), etc, but I absolutely love BST. It will be the first job I gear up with Reforged Relic. I got my Ankusa Gaiters last night and have everything I need for the hands, but I'm going to hold off until SE fixes the typo on the HQ. I can't seem to shake the OCD in me regarding that.

okay i cant find it. what Type
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-02-19 23:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-02-19 23:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said: »

They're the +1 version as indicated by the white border and the ilvl119, but they don't have the +1 in the name.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-19 23:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

They're the +1 version as indicated by the white border and the ilvl119, but they don't have the +1 in the name.

Agreeing with what Spathaian says. It's a text error that needs to be fixed. They simply left off the +1 in the text box when you speak to the AF/Relic NPC in Port Jeuno.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-19 23:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

*cough* pup

Nothing wrong with PUP at all! My two best jobs are BST and PUP. :)
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2014-02-19 23:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh, IDK if that'd stop me from upgrading those.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-20 08:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Agreeing with what Spathaian says. It's a text error that needs to be fixed. They simply left off the +1 in the text box when you speak to the AF/Relic NPC in Port Jeuno.

Yeah, I know they're still HQ with the white box, but I guess I'm just a little apprehensive about making them, then for whatever reason they glitch out on me should a proper fix come down the pipeline. I'm probably over-thinking it though. I still plan on getting them made.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-21 10:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

This went down last night. Screw doing this with 6 people when 3 Beastmasters are more than capable! Rala Waterways Skirmish! I already have my Faizzeer +1 (just need the damn KI to upgrade it!) but Xenorex and Frubin still don't have one. We managed to get one in the 2 runs we did, but we still need 1 more. We're going again today.

Needless to say, Rala Waterways skirmish was {Too Weak}.

Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-21 10:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This went down last night. Screw doing this with 6 people when 3 Beastmasters are more than capable! Rala Waterways Skirmish! I already have my Faizzeer +1 (just need the damn KI to upgrade it!) but Xenorex and Frubin still don't have one. We managed to get one in the 2 runs we did, but we still need 1 more. We're going again today.

Nice work! I see you're rockin' the Mikinaak set, Whirlpool greaves, Yaoyotl helm and Kereh. :D It's a spitting image of my set-up as well.
 Shiva.Gib
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-02-21 10:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Also keep in mind, one of the SMNs in the party is Gib. Gib is probably the best SMN on the server by far. 119 Nirvana, Seraphicaller (119 Avatars) and top of the line gear, which really carried us.

[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-21 11:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice work! I see you're rockin' the Mikinaak set, Whirlpool greaves, Yaoyotl helm and Kereh. :D It's a spitting image of my set-up as well.

Almost. The axes are Eminent/Hatxiik (115 axe) but you were right on the armor. Only problem is the Mikinaak armor isn't fully upgraded yet, which is my own fault. All of my gil has been going towards a little side project I've been working on off and on for the past several years.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-21 11:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost. The axes are Eminent/Hatxiik (115 axe) but you were right on the armor. Only problem is the Mikinaak armor isn't fully upgraded yet, which is my own fault. All of my gil has been going towards a little side project I've been working on off and on for the past several years.

I understand. I too was upgrading my Mikinaak set here and there - typically with whatever Airlixers dropped to me during a run. But last week or so I just decided to get my body, hands and legs done and over with so I can focus on other things. That huge patch of Airlixer purchases on my profile is when that massive upgrade to Rank 15 happened lol.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-21 22:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

My "little side project" is finally complete.

Guttler, mine. I will feed it much blood and sate it's hunger.
[+]
 Asura.Xceptre
user: sceptre
By Asura.Xceptre 2014-02-22 04:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

My "little side project" is finally complete.

Guttler, mine. I will feed it much blood and sate it's hunger.

grats =)
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-22 16:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Neglected to host the Screenshot last night. So, for the POIDH folks, here you go.

Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-22 16:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Gempig said: »
All your Beastmaster's are wearing that sparks gear. :(((

Frubin and I are wearing Mikinaak armor, which comes from Delve. As for Xenorex, he just returned to the game after an 8 month break, so cut him some slack. We already got him full Totemic 109 set, and we're working on 119 now.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-23 08:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Neglected to host the Screenshot last night. So, for the POIDH folks, here you go.

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-27 17:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Outer Ra'Kazar Skirmish attempts tonight! Going to try for 2 or 3 BST, 2 or 3 SMN, and a SCH for Regen-ga V

News at 11
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-27 20:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

We're getting ready to roll! PLD, BSTx2, SMNx3 setup.

Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-02-27 20:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Troll'd by the Naraka NM! ><

We needed 6 more fragments for win, we got 5 instead. Finished 29/30 and timed out. :(

Going again shortly.