Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2015-04-27 10:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

inkydo said: »
Odin.Tamoa said: »
If this has been asked before Sorry.... However, I am swapping gear to fast when skill chaining with others and myself. I don’t see the Animation and others say the same thing, but I know I am doing it at the proper time.
An example would be great thanks!

The animation won't show up if you have effects off during battle. Skillchain damage doesn't show up in chat log if you blink. Check your settings and try when having lockstyle on.

Edit: actually, when rereading your post I'm a little confused what you mean. It doesn't matter if you swap gear too fast, you will still skillchain.

I cannot see the animation of the skillchain... I am also not seeing the dmg.
Lockstyle only works if I don’t use Shurikens, as I still blink even if lockstyle is on. So before I used GS I use to give my In-game macros a wait command to allow the animation catch-up to the gear swaps even the in game will cause this to happen.

It is a simple fix to allow a wait before you switch back to TP gear.

Does that clear it up, Sorry I confuse many people all the time, especially when typing.
As it was said already, it doesn't matter if you do not see the sc animation itself. If you swap gear when the animation is going off you won't visibly see it and it won't show up in the traditional chatlog but it will still register. You would need to use dressup/blinkmenot to fully lock your gear to see it or use battlemod to alter the chatlog paraing to see it.
[+]
By inkydo 2015-04-27 12:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Loire said: »
As it was said already, it doesn't matter if you do not see the sc animation itself. If you swap gear when the animation is going off you won't visibly see it and it won't show up in the traditional chatlog but it will still register. You would need to use dressup/blinkmenot to fully lock your gear to see it or use battlemod to alter the chatlog paraing to see it.

Sorry if the question was asked, but answering it with dressup/blinkmenot, wasn't what I was asking.

I know all the above, its not the point.

First off I don't like them. I like the in-game Lockstyle much better as it is Cleaner, and its a preference thing.

It is really a issue only nin has at this point, Cause SE wont fix it or cant fix it.

Anyways if there is no way to add a /wait to the timing of swapping gear. Then just say so, however I find it very hard to believe it cant be done.

I don't know maybe you never want to do that someone can say that as well.

I am simply just trying to pick the brains of the community, and truthfully some really smart people.

Its funny as I find it so much fun sitting for hours configuring my Gear lua's. Yes, I am weird, but it feels like such a accomplishment to finish one up, that works the way you want.
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2015-04-27 13:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if the question was asked, but answering it with dressup/blinkmenot, wasn't what I was asking.

First off I don't like them. I like the in-game Lockstyle much better as it is Cleaner, and its a preference thing.

It is really a issue only nin has at this point, Cause SE wont fix it or cant fix it.

Anyways if there is no way to add a /wait to the timing of swapping gear. Then just say so, however I find it very hard to believe it cant be done.

I am simply just trying to pick the brains of the community, and truthfully some really smart people.

Its funny as I find it so much fun sitting for hours configuring my Gear lua's. Yes, I am weird, but it feels like such a accomplishment to finish one up, that works the way you want.
You hadn't been precise in what you needed done so the blinkmenot/dressup suggestion was an alternative to allow you to both see the animation and dmg in default chatlog. Options would be to globaly add a delay in ws aftercast which I am sure is doable in some fashion though I personally do not know the syntax for it. Other then that you do have the option to run battlemod with or without any of its filters in simplified or non-simplified mode to at least see the dmg show up in chatlog. That or hold out to SE to fix the ammo blink issue.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2015-04-27 16:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally, I'd go with one of the options Loire listed, but you can try one of these. Note that they might not work, as I can't test them now.

This one is for Mote's.
Code
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
function job_aftercast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if spell.type == 'WeaponSkill' then
        eventArgs.handled = true
        send_command('@wait 1.5;gs c update') 
    end

end

If you don't use Mote's, this may work.
Code
function aftercast(spell, action)
        disable('ammo') 
        send_command('@wait 1.5;gs c reset_ammo_state') 
    end

end

function self_command(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    if cmdParams[1] == 'reset_ammo_state' then
        enable('ammo') 
    end
end

Neither are copy + paste solutions. You'll have to work whichever one you want to try out into your lua very carefully. The timing may also need tweaking, as I randomly chose 1.5 seconds.
 Quetzalcoatl.Eithin
By Quetzalcoatl.Eithin 2015-04-27 21:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I do have augmented Helios and Telchine.
Thank you for testing.
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-04-28 06:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Eithin said: »
I do have augmented Helios and Telchine.
Thank you for testing.
In the past, GS had problems equipping augmented Alluvion-Skirmish gear. Again, I'm not sure if this issue has been resolved or not. There is a fallback system but you'll need to do a bit of edit work.

First equip all your Telchine gear then type //gs export. You'll need to repeat this step again for the Helios gear.

Now look in the export folder and you'll see the lua files you just created. These files contain the augmented stats which you'll need for your main lua.

Copy this code, paste the augments for each gear from the exported files into the appropriate gear.slot accordingly. Replace lines 201-220 user_setup() with your new code.
Code
-- Setup vars that are user-dependent.  Can override this function in a sidecar file. 
function user_setup()
    state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'Acc', 'Refresh', 'Learning') 
    state.WeaponskillMode:options('Normal', 'Acc') 
    state.CastingMode:options('Normal', 'Resistant') 
    state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'PDT', 'Learning') 

-- Augmented Gear --
    -- examples only. your stats will be different.
    gear.IdleHead = {name="Helios Band", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','"Occult Acumen"+10','Mag. crit. hit dmg. +5%'}}
    gear.IdleFeet = {name="Helios Boots", augments={'(your augmented stats here)'}}

gear.HealingHead = {name="Telchine Cap", augments={'(your augmented stats)'}}
    gear.HealingBody = {name="Telchine Chasuble", augments={'(your augmented stats)'}}
    gear.HealingHands = {name="Telchine Gloves", augments={'(your augmented stats)'}}
    gear.HealingLegs = {name="Telchine Braconi", augments={'(your augmented stats)'}}
    gear.HealingFeet = {name="Telchine Pigaches", augments={'(your augmented stats)'}}

-- Additional local binds 
    send_command('bind ^` input /ja "Chain Affinity" <me>') 
    send_command('bind !` input /ja "Efflux" <me>') 
    send_command('bind @` input /ja "Burst Affinity" <me>') 

update_combat_form() 
    select_default_macro_book() 
end

Then replace the appropriate sets with these codes.
Code
    sets.midcast['Blue Magic'].Healing = { 
        head=gear.HealingHead,
        ear1="Lifestorm Earring", ear2="Loquacious Earring", 
        body=gear.HealingBody, hands=gear.HealingHands,
        ring1="Aquasoul Ring", ring2="Asklepian Ring", 
        back="Swith Cape +1", waist="Chuq'aba Belt",
        legs=gear.HealingLegs, feet=gear.HealingFeet}

sets.idle = {ammo="Impatiens", 
        head=gear.IdleHead, neck="Wiglen Gorget",
        ear1="Enchanter Earring +1", ear2="Loquacious Earring", 
        body="Hagondes Coat +1", hands="Hagondes Cuffs",
        ring1="Sheltered Ring", ring2="Paguroidea Ring", 
        back="Cornflower Cape", waist="Aswang Sash",
        legs="Crimson Cuisses", feet=gear.IdleFeet}
By inkydo 2015-04-28 12:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »
Personally, I'd go with one of the options Loire listed, but you can try one of these. Note that they might not work, as I can't test them now.

This one is for Mote's.
Code
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
function job_aftercast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
        eventArgs.handled = true
        send_command('@wait 1.5;gs c update')
    end

end

Yes i do think i am building from Motes... so thanks i will play around with it!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Eithin
By Quetzalcoatl.Eithin 2015-04-30 08:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you sir!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-05-03 14:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's another good Gearswap tutorial I've found to date. /node/145

Depending on your lua, you'll use custom-commands to switch to the various mode-types (Normal, Acc, PDT, etc). Exactly what those commands are, and how they are handled, differs with each author and lua.

If you are using Kinematics then the basic controls are:
F9 - Cycles Offense modes. Options are typically Normal and Acc.
F10 - Turns on PDT mode.
F11 - Turns on MDT mode.
Ctrl-F11 - Cycles Casting modes. Options are typically Normal and Resistant (aka Macc).
F12 - Displays your current status and updates your gear.

A more detailed list of Kinematic's commands can be found on his Wiki page here.

I'm not sure why you'd want to put a wait command for a Maneuver but here's an example for the GS wait command:
Code
send_command('@wait .5;@input /ja "Wind Maneuver"') -- Shortcuts will autocomplete <me>.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2015-05-05 18:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Do new inputs still override any mid/aftercast processing like they did in Spellcast?
By kenshynofshiva 2015-05-05 18:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Any way to check bst charges? or if the actual pet spell is ready?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-07 05:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I already posted elsewhere but sharing the strange issue here as well in hope some people have a clue what's happening.

Generic Description
Gearswap unequips my grip during midcast

More Details
1) I precast with Marin Staff +1 and Vivid Strap
2) Midcast sets don't have any main or sub selected (main/sub fields missing) yet the result is that I midcast with Marin Staf +1 and no grip
3) I tried to put Marin Staff +1 and Vivid Strap in my midcast sets, but result is the same

Example sets

I'll add a Showswaps screenshot as well.
As you can see Gearswap doesn't display any error at all.
It's like when the Precast staff doesn't change in midcast, for some reason Gearswap decide to unequips the grip.

Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-07 05:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I think I have solved it.
The issue was in the priority system of the precast.
Appearently numbers were swapped around, I shoul've put 2 on staff and 1 on grip.
Or, more simply, leave the priority for staff but remove the priority system for grip.

Now everything looks like it's working again, as far as I can tell.
By Selindrile 2015-05-07 20:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightfyre: It doesn't cancel midcast/postcast processing in Gearswap however it may not be in the right set at the right time if you input too quickly without some sort of check in pretarget so it doesn't swap in the new set, that said, if your checks are too stringent you may find it cancelling casts you really want to go through with, I've modified and updated Motes files quite a bit, if you're interested can hit me up in game or here, but here's my fix to this issue, this won't let a spell fire unless it's cooldown is under 1 second remaining, along with some other things, I placed this in user-globals using my updated version of Mote's files but it could be placed many places:
Code
--Prevents swapping if the ability is on cooldown
function user_pretarget	(spell)
			if buffactive['amnesia'] then
			cancel_spell()
			return
			end
        elseif spell.action_type == 'Ability' then
            local abil_recasts = windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()
            if abil_recasts[spell.recast_id] > 1 and not spell.recast_id == 231 then
                cancel_spell()
                return
            end
        elseif spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
			if buffactive.silence then -- Auto Use Echo Drops If You Are Silenced --
			cancel_spell()
			send_command('input /item "Echo Drops" <me>')
			return
			end
            local spell_recasts = windower.ffxi.get_spell_recasts()
            if spell_recasts[spell.recast_id] > 100 then
                cancel_spell()
                return
            end
		end
end

Sechs: I've also found that if you leave a spot blank in precast, sometimes I cannot get that spot to swap in regardless of what I put in midcast, I've fixed that in the past by simply putting something, (anything) in precast, and then it works in midcast, still unsure why it happens at times.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2015-05-07 23:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Selindrile said: »
Nightfyre: It doesn't cancel midcast/postcast processing in Gearswap
Good.

Quote:
however it may not be in the right set at the right time if you input too quickly without some sort of check in pretarget so it doesn't swap in the new set
That's nothing new to me, I had something similar going with Spellcast. This should be significantly less cumbersome though, since I'm not forced to work around the system's limitations to nearly the same extent.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2015-05-09 06:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I am having an issue with my BLM gs, I created a Bokura style toggle for my nuking sets, but now I don't swap into any of them, nuking in fastcast gear sucks,lol. I pretty much followed the same coding as my PLD gs toggle functions which work fine. Can anyone give me some examples for the midcast function coding, any help much appreciated.
Code
	Nuking_sets = {'MAB','Macc','CMP'}
	Nuking_Ind = 1
    sets.midcast.MAB = {main="Keraunos",sub="Wizzan Grip",ammo="Ghastly Tathlum +1",
        head="Helios Band",neck="Eddy Necklace",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Novio Earring",
        body="Hagondes Coat +1",hands="Wicce Gloves",ring1="Shiva Ring",ring2="Shiva Ring",
        back="Bane Cape",waist="Maniacus Sash",
		legs="Hagondes Pants +1",feet="Umbani Boots"}

sets.midcast.Macc = {main="Keraunos",sub="Mephitis Grip",ammo="Ghastly Tathlum +1",
        head="Helios Band",neck="Eddy Necklace",ear1="Friomisi Earring",ear2="Novio Earring",
        body="Wicce Coat +1",hands="Helios Gloves",ring1="Shiva Ring",ring2="Shiva Ring",
        back="Bane Cape",waist="Yamabuki-no-Obi",

sets.midcast.CMP = {main="Keraunos",sub="Mephitis Grip",ammo="Ghastly Tathlum +1",
        body="Spaekona's Coat +1",hands="Wicce Gloves",ring1="Shiva Ring",ring2="Shiva Ring",
        back="Bane Cape",waist="Yamabuki-no-Obi",

Code
function midcast(spell)
    if AMII[spell.english] then
        weathercheck(spell.element,sets.midcast[Nuking_sets[Nuking_Ind]])
        equip({head="Archmage's Petasos",feet="Archmage's Sabots"})
	end
    if string.find(spell.english,'Cur') then 
        weathercheck(spell.element,sets.midcast.Cure)
	end
    if spell.english == 'Impact' then
        local tempset = sets.midcast[spell.skill]
        tempset['body'] = 'Twilight Cloak'
        tempset['head'] = 'empty'
        weathercheck(spell.element,tempset)
	end
	if sets.midcast[spell.name] then
        equip(sets.midcast[spell.name])
	end
	if spell.type == 'ElementalMagic' then
    elseif spell.skill then
        weathercheck(spell.element,sets.midcast[spell.skill])
    end

Code
function self_command(command)
    if command == 'toggle Nuking set' then
	    if Nuking_Ind == 1 then
		    Nuking_Ind = 2
		    send_command('@input /echo Macc SET')
		elseif Nuking_Ind == 2 then
		    Nuking_Ind = 3
			send_command('@input /echo CMP SET')
		elseif Nuking_Ind == 3 then
		    Nuking_Ind = 1
			send_command('@input /echo MAB SET')
		end
	end
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2015-05-09 22:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Quixacotl said: »
Here's another good Gearswap tutorial I've found to date. /node/145

Depending on your lua, you'll use custom-commands to switch to the various mode-types (Normal, Acc, PDT, etc). Exactly what those commands are, and how they are handled, differs with each author and lua.

If you are using Kinematics then the basic controls are:
F9 - Cycles Offense modes. Options are typically Normal and Acc.
F10 - Turns on PDT mode.
F11 - Turns on MDT mode.
Ctrl-F11 - Cycles Casting modes. Options are typically Normal and Resistant (aka Macc).
F12 - Displays your current status and updates your gear.

A more detailed list of Kinematic's commands can be found on his Wiki page here.

I'm not sure why you'd want to put a wait command for a Maneuver but here's an example for the GS wait command:
Code
send_command('@wait .5;@input /ja "Wind Maneuver"') -- Shortcuts will autocomplete <me>.
ive been trying to figure out how to switch to acc and such ty!
 Odin.Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-05-10 01:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Raistlinmaj said: »
I am having an issue with my BLM gs, I created a Bokura style toggle for my nuking sets, but now I don't swap into any of them, nuking in fastcast gear sucks,lol. I pretty much followed the same coding as my PLD gs toggle functions which work fine. Can anyone give me some examples for the midcast function coding, any help much appreciated.
Code
function midcast(spell)
    if AMII[spell.english] then
        equip({head="Archmage's Petasos",feet="Archmage's Sabots"})
	end
    if string.find(spell.english,'Cur') then 
        weathercheck(spell.element,sets.midcast.Cure)
	end
    if spell.english == 'Impact' then
        local tempset = sets.midcast[spell.skill]
        tempset['body'] = 'Twilight Cloak'
        tempset['head'] = 'empty'
        weathercheck(spell.element,tempset)
	end
	if sets.midcast[spell.name] then
        equip(sets.midcast[spell.name])
	end
	if spell.type == 'ElementalMagic' then
    elseif spell.skill then
        weathercheck(spell.element,sets.midcast[spell.skill])
    end
Line 18 is an improper syntax so it will always be false. It should be...
Code
if spell.skill == 'Elemental Magic' then

You can also substitute this code for less redundancy.
Code
function self_command(command)
    if command == 'toggle Nuking set' then
        Nuking_Ind = Nuking_Ind +1
        if Nuking_Ind > #Nuking_sets then
            Nuking_Ind = 1
        end
        add_to_chat(8,'----- You are in '..Nuking_sets[Nuking_Ind]..' Mode. -----')
    end
end
 Odin.Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-05-10 02:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
It's possible to create a code to count Ready charges. If you look at Kinematic's SCH example, it contains this code for tracking Strategems which works on the same principle.
Code
-- Gets the current number of available strategems based on the recast remaining
-- and the level of the sch.
function get_current_strategem_count()
    -- returns recast in seconds.
    local allRecasts = windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()
    local stratsRecast = allRecasts[231]

local maxStrategems = (player.main_job_level + 10) / 20

local fullRechargeTime = 4*60

local currentCharges = math.floor(maxStrategems - maxStrategems * stratsRecast / fullRechargeTime)

return currentCharges
end

The bad news is, Mote once posted that it's an unused function which he left in there for testing purposes but never got around to implementing and testing. He did say that it's usable and workable if you want to play around with it. It's just a matter of someone taking over where he left off. Sorry to say, math.floor is beyond my knowledge of Lua.
VIP
By Iryoku 2015-05-10 04:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to say, math.floor is beyond my knowledge of Lua.
math.floor is just the standard floor function. It returns the value of its argument rounded toward negative infinity, i.e. rounded "down" to the nearest (representable) integer. For positive arguments it's the same as taking the argument and truncating, or chopping off, the fractional part. It has a counterpart called the ceiling function (math.ceil in Lua), which, as you might guess, returns its argument rounded toward positive infinity, i.e. rounded "up" to the nearest integer.
 Phoenix.Raistlinmaj
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Raistlinmaj 2015-05-10 08:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That did the trick, thanks Quix
 Ragnarok.Flanteus
Server: Ragnarok
user: Flanteus
By Ragnarok.Flanteus 2015-05-12 16:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I have a problem with sets.midcast.Pet.Weaponskill for my automaton it does swap equipments (verified by showswaps) but with no effect on weaponskill (+1000 TP)! what gives?
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-05-13 04:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

kenshynofshiva said: »
It's possible to create a code to count Ready charges. If you look at Kinematic's SCH example, it contains this code for tracking Strategems which works on the same principle.
Code
-- Gets the current number of available strategems based on the recast remaining
-- and the level of the sch.
function get_current_strategem_count()
    -- returns recast in seconds.
    local allRecasts = windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()
    local stratsRecast = allRecasts[231]

local maxStrategems = (player.main_job_level + 10) / 20

local fullRechargeTime = 4*60

local currentCharges = math.floor(maxStrategems - maxStrategems * stratsRecast / fullRechargeTime)

return currentCharges
end

The bad news is, Mote once posted that it's an unused function which he left in there for testing purposes but never got around to implementing and testing. He did say that it's usable and workable if you want to play around with it. It's just a matter of someone taking over where he left off. Sorry to say, math.floor is beyond my knowledge of Lua.
To break down what this function does:

local allRecasts = windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts() points to the file "ability_recasts" inside /Windower4/res/

local stratsRecast = allRecasts[231] singles out recast ID 231 from the aforementioned ability_recasts

local maxStrategems = (player.main_job_level + 10) / 20 indicates your maximum strategem count based on your level, e.g. Lv60 SCH ((60+10)/20)=3

local fullRechargeTime = 4*60 merely indicates how long it takes to completely recharge all strategems, which is always 4 minutes (4*60, where 60 indicates seconds) regardless of SCH level.

local currentCharges = math.floor(maxStrategems - maxStrategems * stratsRecast / fullRechargeTime) this is intended to provide your currently available strategems.

Example:
Lv99 SCH, 3 strats used currently.
At 99 SCH, recharge timer is 48 sec/strat.
Say we're looking for number available 30 seconds after initial use.
stratsRecast = (3*48 - 30) = 114

maxStrategems = (99+10) / 20 = 109 / 20 = 5
currentCharges = math.floor(5 - 5*114/240) = math.floor(5 - 2.375) = math.floor(2.625) = 2

I actually have this implemented in my SCH file when I use a strategem. Here's the code I have:
What this spits out on my 99BLM/49SCH is this:
I am not familiar *at all* with BST and how Ready factors into Gearswap, but I think your function should look something like this:
That fullRechargeTime = 3*20 assumes max merits and augmented Desultor Tassets. If you really want to get fancy, 3*15 adding in Charmer's Merlin.

As for how to tie that in with your own file, that I couldn't tell you. I could probably figure it out, but I'll leave that to someone with more knowledge of BST GS.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-05-13 05:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Flanteus said: »
Hello,

I have a problem with sets.midcast.Pet.Weaponskill for my automaton it does swap equipments (verified by showswaps) but with no effect on weaponskill (+1000 TP)! what gives?
Either a typo on your part when posting this, or it could completely solve your issue: if you're using the PUP.lua from Kinematics, the set must be called sets.midcast.Pet.WeaponSkill, not sets.midcast.Pet.Weaponskill

Annoying, but capitals do matter. If you have it capitalized properly in your file, no one will be able to fix it unless you post it, preferably using PasteBin.
 Ragnarok.Flanteus
Server: Ragnarok
user: Flanteus
By Ragnarok.Flanteus 2015-05-13 10:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
Hello,

Either a typo on your part when posting this, or it could completely solve your issue: if you're using the PUP.lua from Kinematics, the set must be called sets.midcast.Pet.WeaponSkill, not sets.midcast.Pet.Weaponskill

Annoying, but capitals do matter. If you have it capitalized properly in your file, no one will be able to fix it unless you post it, preferably using PasteBin.

Yes I'm using PUP.lua from Kinematics, the thing is it was actually written as WeaponSkill but the gear wasn't swapping at all, so I changed it to Weaponskill and Showswap command started showing the gear swap in chat under pet_midcast but it wasn't actually happening...
Code
    sets.midcast.Pet.WeaponSkill = {head="Karagoz Capello", hands="Karagoz Guanti", legs="Karagoz Pantaloni", 
		back={ name="Dispersal Mantle", augments={'STR+4','Pet: TP Bonus+480','"Martial Arts"+17',}}}

the test was done with Cannibal Blade which has a fixed dmg that is only modified by TP and automaton melee skill, so adding an extra 1000 TP should be very noticeable and consistent increase.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-05-13 16:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
Hello,

Yes I'm using PUP.lua from Kinematics, the thing is it was actually written as WeaponSkill but the gear wasn't swapping at all, so I changed it to Weaponskill and Showswap command started showing the gear swap in chat under pet_midcast but it wasn't actually happening...
Code
    sets.midcast.Pet.WeaponSkill = {head="Karagoz Capello", hands="Karagoz Guanti", legs="Karagoz Pantaloni", 
		back={ name="Dispersal Mantle", augments={'STR+4','Pet: TP Bonus+480','"Martial Arts"+17',}}}

the test was done with Cannibal Blade which has a fixed dmg that is only modified by TP and automaton melee skill, so adding an extra 1000 TP should be very noticeable and consistent increase.
I'm at work right now, but I'll attempt to root it out if no one else does when i get home. Can you please upload your specific file to Pastebin so I can work directly with it?
First Page 2 3 ... 62 63 64 ... 181 182 183