users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Hands down best MNK WS
Hands down best MNK WS
 Sylph.Razallmighty
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Razallmighty 2013-12-12 00:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

There are quite a few threads of this vs. that. I am looking for a more comprehensive comparison. I need a volunteer with all H2H WS unlocked.

-char - completely naked (gear can be biast due to mods for each ws)
-25-50 WS on the same mob (anything strong enough to take a full ws and survive will do)
-post the overall average of each ws tested.
-also for fairness sake post any stats merited (STR,DEX,VIT,etc..)

I know this may take an hour or 2 and to be really accurate you need to do a couple hundred. But I am trying to figure out what to focus my attention on. It is quite an effort to get some of these. I appreciate anyone thats up to the challenge. This should be good information for lots of MNK's thinking the same thing.

Now let the trolling begin. :)
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2013-12-12 01:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

One Inch Punch, as it is a Bruce Lee move. Nothing else compares.

PS - This is a dumb topic.
[+]
By Bleusummers 2013-12-12 01:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Razal your topic has actually been extensively looked at and covered already I believe and just to give you the results it's:

Victory Smite is #1 when Impetus is up or Rogue Roll in effect (any time that you have a situation where your crit hit rate is decently increased Abyssea, Ramuh Favor, VW using temp items etc.)

Shijin Spiral is #2 best overall WS and should be used when impetus is down and your in a situation where you are not getting any added crit hit rate.

The Others. . . I mean if you don't have one of those two weaponskills and you're like a career or serious monk it may be kinda difficult to take ya seriously so speaking on the other WS's is kinda moot.

But Asuran fist and Ascetics might be used in situations (if you don't have V. smite) like when you don't wanna apply a debuff to a mob.

Hope this helped kinda, but like I said the information is on the forums you just gotta like look through the threads mainly page after page on Ipunch Post.
[+]