Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » The Lunch Hour with Vana'fiel 11FM Radio
The Lunch Hour with Vana'fiel 11FM Radio
 Phoenix.Kwehh
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Kwehh 2013-11-04 11:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Good day proud citizens of Vana'diel, I am your host: DR. KWEHH ZINGER!

Please ladies and gentlemen please hold applause, what I'd like to take a moment to talk about, is that THE MAINTENANCE HAS JUST GONE LIVE!!! Although my timing may be off by roughly 10 or even 20 minutes, the Doctor has deduced that after this update is complete, many players will be trying to download the long awaited update. This will mean some congestion so if anyone is looking to get back ingame, make double sure you are ready for a wait and have things to do during your wait.

In the meantime I'm going to put a little music on for those who like a random tune for their day. I give you Fortunate Son by CCR.

YouTube Video Placeholder

More information will be coming at 2:00 PM EST, so stay tuned. This is Dr. Kwehh Zinger, keep grinding folks.
 Phoenix.Kwehh
By Phoenix.Kwehh 2013-11-04 11:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Next track brought to you by Bastok's very own The Dragon's Claws, keeping you armed since 2002.

"Who are you?"

By Fazzu 2013-11-04 11:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Good song! love CCR
 Phoenix.Kwehh
By Phoenix.Kwehh 2013-11-04 12:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

This next track was asked for by an anonymous friend and brought to you by Rosel's Armorer!

"Sympathy for the Devil" by Rolling Stones

By sumo 2013-11-04 12:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

All these Vana'Feels.....
 Phoenix.Kwehh
By Phoenix.Kwehh 2013-11-04 13:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It is now time for Vana'diel 11FM Radio 2 o'clock update.

The servers are officially back up after the maintenance/update has completed, we'll be seeing some download congestion over the next few hours so plan accordingly. Who Gates and another snowy area have been introduced into the game with some new monster types so play safe out there or else your blood will paint the snow red.

Got some good updates for those who like to dress up in their artifact armor from level 60 days. Good news is that your artifact armor can be "Reforged" after obtaining items provided in the update notes to be traded, thus unlocking the armor's hidden powers. Some of the stats like the SAM af hands look very promising, but I think some players will like the nostalgia of wearing their armor and stay in shape with the rest of today's content.

Is this armor better than what we currently have? Maybe but I'm only allowed to speculate due to unwritten agreements by the Tenshodo holding my kids hostage.

TIME FOR THE NPC HOT SEEEEEEEEAT!!!!

This time comes at a rather shocking revelation to the people watching this. Today we're going to be talking about a recent scandal involving a face I'm sure that most of you know.

Yeah that's right, you all know Joachim, the man who got you involved in inter dimensional combat against hordes of never ending fiends coming to smash the remnants of society. But it is our own suspicion that he himself is nothing but a big fat FRAUD!!!

I'm talking about his eyepatch which has a perfectly good eye underneath, and that whole gimmick to lure us onto his people's side. Yeah you slay countless fiends, the biggest and toughest abominations known to mankind walk the earth. Yet when it's all said and done, it's like they are still in a standstill/ What's the matter Joachim? You can make stones to fling us over there but you can't talk to your buddies and say "Hey guys, might be a good idea to rebuild our countries since a giant demon god was just slain"

Though they have had it rather rough, considering that some of the people of Abyssea have been eaten (Though I'm sure none of you miss the Chebukkis, I sat down with Shin in an interview and he said that he ate them and they tasted rather rotten.)

In either case /endrant

I shall make one more return with 1 more NPC getting hammered tonight, please stay tuned for the special BEHEMOTH WATCH 2013~!!

The Doctor, is OUT