2021-02-21
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92
By interceptor 2021-02-10 09:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer got broken after the update ? :/
doesn't seem to store my current job gear/put everything else away outside of mog now
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2021-02-10 09:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

interceptor said: »
doesn't seem to store my current job gear/put everything else away outside of mog now
This usually happens after updates if you have a just released item on your char and the windower resources haven't been updated (organizer doesn't find that item and throws errors). If you close everything and start windower again it should refresh the resource files and organizer should start working.
By interceptor 2021-02-10 09:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spynx said: »
interceptor said: »
This usually happens after updates if you have a just released item on your char and the windower resources haven't been updated (organizer doesn't find that item and throws errors). If you close everything and start windower again it should refresh the resource files and organizer should start working.

I tried that but sadly it didn't work.the addon acknowledges the items count but for some odd reason it doesn't call them.I tried removing the data file from the addon then reloading everything and still no dice

edit : I should add that it's integrated to my lua file and it's not giving me any errors or anything,but after the update it just won't call the gear for the current job
By Lili 2021-02-10 11:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Be patient until windower resources get updated. This happens anytime they introduce new items. Won't take long.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-02-14 09:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, so, did something break unityNPC, today it is unable to locate the unity npc, that's it's literal only job.

Never seen that one before.

Edit: there was a windower update that may or may not have caused/fix it... Dunno, can't won't test it till I cap again now. But launching windower prompted the file update.
[+]
By LightningHelix 2021-02-14 09:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If they hardcoded the npc IDs, the removal of some linkshell NPCs may have changed those. So it might have needed an update.
 Bismarck.Radec
Server: Bismarck
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2021-02-14 10:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Uh, so, did something break unityNPC, today it is unable to locate the unity npc, that's it's literal only job.

Never seen that one before.

Edit: there was a windower update that may or may not have caused/fix it... Dunno, can't won't test it till I cap again now. But launching windower prompted the file update.

LightningHelix said: »
If they hardcoded the npc IDs, the removal of some linkshell NPCs may have changed those. So it might have needed an update.

Bingo.

I had to update the NPC IDs in ~/unitynpc/data/npcs.lua to make it work.

Turn on targetinfo and the [177.....] number it shows there when targetting the NPC is what needs to be changed.
By verohawke 2021-02-26 00:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

tyalangan said: »
eslim said: »
guildwork addon isnt working (not auto-updating or able to force-update), tf does work mean if it doesnt work ????

guildunworking.

(thanks for the help)
>sidenote: im not talkin angry.

This problem started for me a few days ago, the plugin automatically updates to guildwork.com just fine, but it is not updating on the ffxiah.com page.

Edit: now I come to think of it, might have something to do with the free to play for everyone -every character unlocked- return home campaign?
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92