Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104
 Ragnarok.Headache
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Headache 2013-11-05 08:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

yea it's working now. Thank you very much!
 Phoenix.Tigertail
Server: Phoenix
user: Tigertail
By Phoenix.Tigertail 2013-11-14 11:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The Timers plugin is a bit wonky. It is showing the wrong name for nearly every JA I do. For instance, I'll use box step and it says Feather step, I'll use Curing Waltz III and it says Curing Waltz V. On my alt it does the same thing, she'll use Accession and it says Immanence. Not sure what is the deal. Also, is there a way to remove some of the countdowns on the icons at the top. When I'm in lolabyssea all the buffs have timers and it is a bit distracting.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-11-14 11:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything with a shared recast ID is broken because of the update. I think it requires a resources change or a timers rewrite. Not sure when that's going to be fixed.

As far as StatusTimers, there's a StatusData.txt document in the main plugins folder and you can remove the timer by making the custom time field -1. You'd do the following on a new line for each timer you didn't want to see:

[Status Name],[Status ID],-1
By GodBae 2013-11-30 05:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

how to fix the problem when i usually type //cure3 now wont do anything.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-11-30 05:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

At the moment, you'll have to specify a target, //cure3 me, //cure3 t, etc..

This was an unintentional result of a bug fix and it's being looked into.
[+]
By GodBae 2013-11-30 05:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

oh thanks guy.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2013-11-30 05:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Has been fixed now.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Karaek
user: karaek
By Ragnarok.Karaek 2013-12-12 15:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Statustimer still seems a bit iffy.
When put up AM on my koga i get:- encountered a fatal error and must be terminated. Acces violation in outgoing chunk method. Any idea if this is being looked into?
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-12 15:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

December update Spellcast issue!

So all of the xml's I use for my main are just named after the job (RDM.xml, SAM.xml, etc). My other character uses xml's named Alt_WHM, Alt_BLM, etc.

Whenever I want to dualbox, I've always just manually loaded the proper xml for my alt by typing "//sc load Alt_WHM" after each job change. This isn't working anymore (possibly due to the underscore?) and keeps giving me "SpellCast: ERROR! WHM_Alt.xml File Not Found" every time I try. The xml is definitely still in the same place it's always been and hasn't been renamed or anything. Halp? :3

Edit: sorry, made a mistake in the first paragraph. They are Name_Job.
Edit2: resolved!
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-12-12 15:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Any reason you don't just name your XMLs [Character]_[Job].xml? This will autoload the correct XML.

I can't seem to replicate your issue, but you also swapped naming conventions within your post so I'm not entirely sure what's going on.
 Cerberus.Toknherb
Server: Cerberus
user: Toknherb
By Cerberus.Toknherb 2013-12-12 16:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
December update Spellcast issue!

So all of the xml's I use for my main are just named after the job (RDM.xml, SAM.xml, etc). My other character uses xml's named WHM_Alt, BLM_Alt, etc.

Whenever I want to dualbox, I've always just manually loaded the proper xml for my alt by typing "//sc load Alt_WHM" after each job change. This isn't working anymore (possibly due to the underscore?) and keeps giving me "SpellCast: ERROR! WHM_Alt.xml File Not Found" every time I try. The xml is definitely still in the same place it's always been and hasn't been renamed or anything. Halp? :3

Mine still works fine with underscores. Just an observation to make sure, but in ur first paragraph you're calling your script "JOB_Alt" and in your second paragraph you are trying to call upon "Alt_JOB" which would make it not load. If the file is named "JOB_Alt" you must also call upon "JOB_Alt".
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-12 16:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually tried naming it Name_Job.xml in the past and it never loaded automatically. The reason they're backwards now is because I tried switching them to see if it would autoload that way (which of course it didn't) and never changed it back.

In any case, I tried renaming them again and had no luck. :/
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-12 16:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Toknherb said: »
Mine still works fine with underscores. Just an observation to make sure, but in ur first paragraph you're calling your script "JOB_Alt" and in your second paragraph you are trying to call upon "Alt_JOB" which would make it not load. If the file is named "JOB_Alt" you must also call upon "JOB_Alt".
Thanks for pointing that out, I just wrote it wrong in my post. Just fixed it in an edit. They are saved as "Alt_Job" and I was calling them as "Alt_Job" with no success. I've since tried renaming them as "Job_Alt" and calling them that way, but no dice.
 Cerberus.Toknherb
By Cerberus.Toknherb 2013-12-12 16:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Through your testing you are reloading spellcast and making sure to save the files before reloading ?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-12 16:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Toknherb said: »
Through your testing you are reloading spellcast and making sure to save the files before reloading ?
Yes and yes.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-12 16:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If the file is named "WHM.xml", it autoloads for both characters when I change to WHM. If I change its name to "WHM_Carrelo.xml", it autoloads for neither character but both can load it manually. A separate file named "WHM_Hores.xml" autoloads for neither character and cannot be loaded manually in either instance.
By Spiraboo 2013-12-12 16:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

recast timer broken again for bard.

showing 2 mins on my song duration when it should be 3min+. So it's not taking into account of gear i guess!
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-12 16:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

OK Toknherb helped me troubleshoot the issue I was having. Somehow my alt's WHM script wasn't an xml anymore. No idea how that happened, hadn't tried to edit it since the last time I used it. XD

Anyway, Toknherb is awesome. Carry on everyone. :D
 Cerberus.Toknherb
By Cerberus.Toknherb 2013-12-15 16:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to do some things today with my mule acnt and my send macro's didn't work. Is there anyone else who uses send for dual box and it's not working? Anyone have any idea's how i can fix it?

EDIT: nvm i restarted pc and reloaded everything and it's working.
 Asura.Melbufrauma
Server: Asura
By Asura.Melbufrauma 2013-12-15 23:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

After doing the several updates to Windower today, I noticed "Here d" is being spamming in console for some unknown reason?
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2013-12-15 23:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Melbufrauma said: »
After doing the several updates to Windower today, I noticed "Here d" is being spamming in console for some unknown reason?
Sorry about that, it was a debug print in Scoreboard that I thought was only in my local version. Fixed now.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Stik
Guildwork Premium
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: hectordc5
By Quetzalcoatl.Stik 2013-12-16 00:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Guildwork plugin crashes when crafting
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-16 00:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I opened the launcher, got a ton of updates, and logged on my first account. At this point, the windower shortcut disappeared from my desktop and windower.exe itself was somehow deleted from my computer. o.O The instance I already had open continued to work, but I couldn't launch it again after restarting my PC. I did a fresh install of windower (3 times in fact), but it keeps getting deleted after I run the launcher and get the updates.

I recently had an issue with the file extensions in my windower folder mysteriously getting altered, so it could be related to that. >__> Starting to think something is horribly wrong with my computer. D:
 Ragnarok.Kongming
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2013-12-16 00:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
I opened the launcher, got a ton of updates, and logged on my first account. At this point, the windower shortcut disappeared from my desktop and windower.exe itself was somehow deleted from my computer. o.O The instance I already had open continued to work, but I couldn't launch it again after restarting my PC. I did a fresh install of windower (3 times in fact), but it keeps getting deleted after I run the launcher and get the updates.
This happened to me earlier tonight; ended up being Norton flagging the exe as a false positive. I'd check your AV software, restore and except it.
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-12-16 01:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: never mind, found it. Oddly, there was no notification of quarantine. That sure was a lot of unnecessary trouble lol

Thanks for the tip!
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2013-12-16 01:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else crashing with 4.1 on Windows 8/8.1?
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2013-12-16 01:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Elysien said: »
Anyone else crashing with 4.1 on Windows 8/8.1?

A lot of people are. Have you not been crashing on 4.0? If so, please create and upload a crash dump for us.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2013-12-16 01:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Started crashing periodically after this December update using Window 4.0 with Windows 8.1. The frequency has been greatly increased with the update to 4.1. Prior to 4.1 and the December update, 4.0 would never crash under Windows 8.1. I'll upload one as soon as I crash again.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-12-16 11:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess this is a plugin issue, but no clue which. After the update today, I now have long strings of numbers before and after my name, and quite a few npc names.
501501501501501501Diabolique obtains an Earth Crystal. Though I was 420 x6 before I started this trust party. Kupipi(204) has the same issue, Nana to maybe but I have her crap all filtered and stuff.

Or would this be some sort of resources issue? Looked around on the reported problems so far but didn't see this one.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2013-12-16 11:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the Highlight addon going bonkers. It will be fixed at some point.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 102 103 104