Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2022-02-13 03:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiehna said: »
Just wanted to mention real quick for anyone who might be wondering about it. Equipviewer for Ashita is partly busted after the Feb update. It does technically do what it's supposed to, but it causes huge lag spikes every time you zone till the 2 loading icons vanish. I don't think it affected the Windower version since it didn't happen when I tested XI out on there. Unless maybe it was already updated before I checked Windower (I'm usually on Ashita for XI).

Ashita and the launcher version in Windower are vastly different these days pre launcher version they were quite similar.

Also this is Windower support I'm going to talk with Rooks and see if we can get an Ashita section added.
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-02-13 05:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Ashita and the launcher version in Windower are vastly different these days pre launcher version they were quite similar.

Also this is Windower support I'm going to talk with Rooks and see if we can get an Ashita section added.
Oh okay, yeah Thorny also mentioned in the other post I made about the one I'm using is Tako's Equipviewer. I'm going to try and find the official Ashita version. That explains why the Windower version wasn't causing the lag spikes.

My bad about the thread, yeah I didn't see a Ashita specific support section. I was just assuming this was for both platform's addons/plugins. That would be great if Rooks could create a Ashita section.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-02-13 07:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it would be better to normalize joining Ashita (and Windower) discords than trying to do support over XIAH. These sections are completely dead aside from the occasional new addon or plugin release and update week. Both Ashita and Windower have active staff and users in our discords answering questions, and that will almost always get you a faster response than posting here.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-02-13 08:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I just rant for like a minute about always having to join something. Join the wiki. Join the subreddit. Join the discord.Join github. Join our fan club. Sign up for rewards. Make an account on our website. Sign in to verify age. Get our phone app for coupons. Sign up to get notifications.

The sign up fatigue is real.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-02-13 08:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You're asking for the time of people who know something you don't to assist with that thing, but you're not willing to spend your own time signing up for the platform they'd prefer you use?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-02-13 08:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just like, we used "this place" and we all sign up, and they abandon it. Then we use "this place" and sign up, and they abandon it. Then we use "this place" and sign up, and they abandon it. Discord is just the next on the list of about to be abandoned for the new site to sign up for.

Maybe it won't. Maybe the cycle is finally broken. It's just noticed is all I'm saying. All the same users that are here, are there. It's redundant.

Like jumping from vent to team speak to discord, every shell you joined through the years changed voice chats and you had to sign up again. KI Alla BG Somepage AH Reddit all sign up, all temporary

A new system comes up and it's new and cheaper and has new sounds and menus and we have to switch! and sign up again! It's just irritating. That's all.
By Mattelot 2022-02-13 08:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I get it, if you're wanting 1 specific person's advice and they have a preferred platform they can access quicker but if you're asking in general, sometimes, there is no "best" central location. I hear "discord" a lot but I've lost count on how many discords I've been directed into... full of people and you say something... hours later, nobody has said anything but maybe a meme or two. That or you're getting crap information. Discord is huge on asking something and getting 6 different responses that contradict one another.

Some people have their comfort zones. That zone may not be the most optimal but if they're ok with the "speed of service", let them have at it.
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2022-02-13 10:41:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Windower had an update when I restarted a few minutes ago and now there is no minimap. the X and Y settings are ok in the config.

Problem solved. The map doesnt work in the mog house any more.
By Zyla 2022-02-14 02:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Does your minimap not show the dots for npcs, mobs, etc. anymore? Mine doesn't even though all the arguments for them in the settings file are set to true. Wondering if it's borked or just some conflict with the private server I'm playing on.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-02-14 05:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Instals by Byrth is currently broken as well, haven't seen it mentioned already so far.
Maybe it's not an issue with the addon itself but with the fact that SE changed the loading method for inventories.

I keep my Linkpearl in my Satchel and before I was able to send LSmessages right after zoning.
Now I get the "cannot send message" blah blah in red, and I'm not sure if the message still arrives to the linkshell or not :x
By SedrickofAsura 2022-02-14 05:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure what happened, I was playing find yesterday morning, then last evening when I go to log in, it crashes at the "accept" screen, just before character selection. has to be Windower, cause I logged in vanilla and it's fine. maybe there'll be an update soon.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2022-02-14 06:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone crashing if they open up the mog safe in Mhaura? it seems to only be the mog safe that’s affected.

FFXI also has a lower frame rate after the big hook update, but I’m assuming that’s either a sign to get the directx update or a plug-in hogging resources.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2022-02-14 07:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Khajit said: »
Anyone crashing if they open up the mog safe in Mhaura? it seems to only be the mog safe that’s affected.

You'll crash if you open up any bag via the nomad moogle menu, then move over to the inventory side, before that bag is fully loaded. It isn't exclusive to mhaura, happens anywhere with nomad moogles (presumably gaol too, though I haven't cared to test given the annoyances).

Edit: To be clear, it's a client crash not something with one of your plugins or addons.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2022-02-14 09:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The instaLS thing is fixed on the dev branch. I will merge it live later today if no one protests.
[+]
 Asura.Meekriot
user: Meekriot
By Asura.Meekriot 2022-02-14 20:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still having issues with the dots not showing for characters, mobs, and NPCs on FFXIDB as well as debuffs not showing on Debuffed
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-02-14 20:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

DB should be working fine as long as you got the most recent update and closed/opened the game (cause DB crashes the game if you unload/load for me anyway)
By Zyla 2022-02-15 01:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Meekriot said: »
I'm still having issues with the dots not showing for characters, mobs, and NPCs on FFXIDB as well as debuffs not showing on Debuffed
I'm also still having this problem, even though my settings file has the arguments for these options all set to true. I'm also now getting an InstaLS error pop up on my console menu every few seconds now, whereas a few hours ago I wasn't when I logged off to go to sleep.
By bagamuti 2022-02-15 11:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

mini-map is still broke
debuffed also broken
By RadialArcana 2022-02-15 11:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you restart after updating it?

Works perfectly for me.
By SedrickofAsura 2022-02-15 18:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I still crash at the accept screen. do I need to deactivate a particular addon?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2022-02-15 18:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

SedrickofAsura said: »
I still crash at the accept screen. do I need to deactivate a particular addon?
Close any XI you have open and delete the updates folder inside of your windower folder relaunch and if it's still a problem come back and let me know, via a PM/DM pls.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-02-15 18:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

Works perfectly for me.

Mine’s not working either.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-02-15 18:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

DB was fixed yesterday(?), so if you don't close XI every day, you need to so you get the updates.

It does work, like it's supposed to.

(the color that I just edited out) It's the outside ring, it's not as bright anymore. If you still see the white ring it's not updated. It should be almost invisible now.
 Ragnarok.Vitaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Vite
By Ragnarok.Vitaru 2022-02-15 19:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi,

Not sure if this belongs here. For Gearswap, the scripts are not pulling gear from any equipment placed into the new wardrobes 5~8, I checked the static file (lines 37-50), and it's defined until wardrobe 4, and there is an event # reference, not sure what it's supposed to be for the new wardrobes.
Code
--Copyright (c) 2013~2016, Byrthnoth
--All rights reserved.

--Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
--modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

--    * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
--      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
--    * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
--      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
--      documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
--    * Neither the name of <addon name> nor the
--      names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
--      derived from this software without specific prior written permission.

--THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
--ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
--WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
--DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL <your name> BE LIABLE FOR ANY
--DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
--(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
--LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
--ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
--(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
--SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

-- Convert the spells and job abilities into a referenceable list of aliases --

unify_prefix = {['/ma'] = '/ma', ['/magic']='/ma',['/jobability'] = '/ja',['/ja']='/ja',['/item']='/item',['/song']='/ma',
    ['/so']='/ma',['/ninjutsu']='/ma',['/weaponskill']='/ws',['/ws']='/ws',['/ra']='/ra',['/rangedattack']='/ra',['/nin']='/ma',
    ['/throw']='/ra',['/range']='/ra',['/shoot']='/ra',['/monsterskill']='/ms',['/ms']='/ms',['/pet']='/ja',['Monster']='Monster',['/bstpet']='/ja'}

action_type_map = {['/ja']='Ability',['/jobability']='Ability',['/so']='Magic',['/song']='Magic',['/ma']='Magic',['/magic']='Magic',['/nin']='Magic',['/ninjutsu']='Magic',
    ['/ra']='Ranged Attack',['/range']='Ranged Attack',['/throw']='Ranged Attack',['/shoot']='Ranged Attack',['/ms']='Ability',['/monsterskill']='Ability',
    ['/ws']='Ability',['/weaponskill']='Ability',['/item']='Item',['/pet']='Ability',['/bstpet']='Ability',['Monster']='Monster Move'}

usable_item_bags = {
    res.bags[3],  -- Temporary Items
    res.bags[0],  -- Inventory
    res.bags[8],  -- Wardrobe 1
    res.bags[10], -- Wardrobe 2
    res.bags[11], -- Wardrobe 3
    res.bags[12]} -- Wardrobe 4

equippable_item_bags = {
    res.bags[0],  -- Inventory
    res.bags[8],  -- Wardrobe 1
    res.bags[10], -- Wardrobe 2
    res.bags[11], -- Wardrobe 3
    res.bags[12]} -- Wardrobe 4

bag_string_lookup = {}
for i,v in pairs(res.bags) do
    bag_string_lookup[to_windower_bag_api(v.en)]=i
end

bstpet_range = {min=672,max=798} -- Range of the JA resource devoted to BST jugpet abilities

delay_map_to_action_type = {['Ability']=3,['Magic']=20,['Ranged Attack']=10,['Item']=10,['Monster Move']=10,['Interruption']=3}

validabils = {}
validabils['english'] = {['/ma'] = {}, ['/ja'] = {}, ['/ws'] = {}, ['/item'] = {}, ['/ra'] = {}, ['/ms'] = {}, ['/pet'] = {}, ['/trig'] = {}, ['/echo'] = {}}
validabils['french'] = {['/ma'] = {}, ['/ja'] = {}, ['/ws'] = {}, ['/item'] = {}, ['/ra'] = {}, ['/ms'] = {}, ['/pet'] = {}, ['/trig'] = {}, ['/echo'] = {}}
validabils['german'] = {['/ma'] = {}, ['/ja'] = {}, ['/ws'] = {}, ['/item'] = {}, ['/ra'] = {}, ['/ms'] = {}, ['/pet'] = {}, ['/trig'] = {}, ['/echo'] = {}}
validabils['japanese'] = {['/ma'] = {}, ['/ja'] = {}, ['/ws'] = {}, ['/item'] = {}, ['/ra'] = {}, ['/ms'] = {}, ['/pet'] = {}, ['/trig'] = {}, ['/echo'] = {}}

function make_abil(abil,lang,i)
    if not abil[lang] or not abil.prefix then return end
    local sp,pref = abil[lang]:lower(), unify_prefix[abil.prefix:lower()]
    validabils[lang][pref][sp] = i
end

function make_entry(v,i)
    make_abil(v,'english',i)
    make_abil(v,'german',i)
    make_abil(v,'french',i)
    make_abil(v,'japanese',i)
end

for i,v in pairs(res.spells) do
    if not T{363,364}:contains(i) then
        make_entry(v,i)
    end
end

for i,v in pairs(res.job_abilities) do
    make_entry(v,i)
end

for i,v in pairs(res.weapon_skills) do
    v.type = 'WeaponSkill'
    make_entry(v,i)
end

for i,v in pairs(res.monster_skills) do
    v.type = 'MonsterSkill'
    make_entry(v,i)
end

for i,v in pairs(res.items) do
    v.prefix = '/item'
    if not validabils['english'][v.prefix][v.english:lower()] or v.cast_delay then
        make_entry(v,i)
    end
end

-- Should transition these slot maps to be based off res.slots, but it's very unlikely to change.
default_slot_map = T{'sub','range','ammo','head','body','hands','legs','feet','neck','waist',
    'left_ear', 'right_ear', 'left_ring', 'right_ring','back'}
default_slot_map[0]= 'main'

jas = {false,false,false,false,false,true,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,false}-- {6,14,15}
readies = {false,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,false,false,true,false,false,false,false} -- {7,8,9,12}
uses = {false,true,true,true,true,false,false,false,false,false,true,false,true,false,false,false}--{2,3,4,5,11,13}
unable_to_use = T{17,18,55,56,87,88,89,90,104,191,308,313,325,410,428,561,574,579,580,581,661,665,
    12,16,34,35,40,47,48,49,71,72,76,78,84,91,92,95,96,106,111,128,154,155,190,192,193,198,
    199,215,216,217,218,219,220,233,246,247,307,315,316,328,337,338,346,347,348,349,356,411,443,444,
    445,446,514,516,517,518,523,524,525,547,568,569,575,649,660,662,666,700,701,62,717} -- Probably don't need some of these (event action) 
    -- 94 removed - "You must wait longer to perform that action." -- I think this is only sent in response to engage packets.

-- 192 : param_1 = Ability ID
-- 17 : no information
-- 34 : param_1 = Spell index
pass_through_targs = {['<t>']=true,['<me>']=true,['<ft>']=true,['<scan>']=true,['<bt>']=true,['<lastst>']=true,
    ['<r>']=true,['<pet>']=true,['<p0>']=true,['<p1>']=true,['<p2>']=true,['<p3>']=true,['<p4>']=true,
    ['<p5>']=true,['<a10>']=true,['<a11>']=true,['<a12>']=true,['<a13>']=true,['<a14>']=true,['<a15>']=true,
    ['<a20>']=true,['<a21>']=true,['<a22>']=true,['<a23>']=true,['<a24>']=true,['<a25>']=true,['<st>']=true,
    ['<stnpc>']=true,['<stal>']=true,['<stpc>']=true,['<stpt>']=true}

avatar_element = {Ifrit=0,Titan=3,Leviathan=5,Garuda=2,Shiva=1,Ramuh=4,Carbuncle=6,
    Diabolos=7,Fenrir=7,['Cait Sith']=6,FireSpirit=0,EarthSpirit=3,WaterSpirit=5,
    AirSpirit=2,IceSpirit=1,ThunderSpirit=4,LightSpirit=6,
    DarkSpirit=7}

encumbrance_map = {0x79,0x7F,0x7F,0x7A,0x7B,0x7C,0x7D,0x7D,0x7A,0x7E,0x80,0x80,0x80,0x80,0x7E}
encumbrance_map[0] = 0x79 -- Slots mapped onto encumbrance byte values.

addendum_white = {[14]="Poisona",[15]="Paralyna",[16]="Blindna",[17]="Silena",[18]="Stona",[19]="Viruna",[20]="Cursna",
    [143]="Erase",[13]="Raise II",[140]="Raise III",[141]="Reraise II",[142]="Reraise III",[135]="Reraise"}

addendum_black = {[253]="Sleep",[259]="Sleep II",[260]="Dispel",[162]="Stone IV",[163]="Stone V",[167]="Thunder IV",
    [168]="Thunder V",[157]="Aero IV",[158]="Aero V",[152]="Blizzard IV",[153]="Blizzard V",[147]="Fire IV",[148]="Fire V",
    [172]="Water IV",[173]="Water V",[255]="Break"}

resources_ranged_attack = {id="0",index="0",prefix="/range",english="Ranged",german="Fernwaffe",french="Attaque à dist.",japanese="飛び道具",type="Misc",element="None",targets=S{"Enemy"}}

-- _globals --
user_data_table = {
    __newindex = function(tab, key, val)
            rawset(tab, user_key_filter(key), val)
        end,

__index = function(tab, key)
        return rawget(tab, user_key_filter(key))
    end
    }

--[[eq_data_table = {
    __newindex = function(tab, key, val)
            rawset(tab, slot_map[user_key_filter(key)], newtab)
        end,

__index = function(tab, key)
        return rawget(tab, slot_map[user_key_filter(key)])
    end
    }]]

slot_map = make_user_table()

slot_map.main = 0
slot_map.sub = 1
slot_map.range = 2
slot_map.ranged = 2
slot_map.ammo = 3
slot_map.head = 4
slot_map.body = 5
slot_map.hands = 6
slot_map.legs = 7
slot_map.feet = 8
slot_map.neck = 9
slot_map.waist = 10
slot_map.ear1 = 11
slot_map.ear2 = 12
slot_map.left_ear = 11
slot_map.right_ear = 12
slot_map.learring = 11
slot_map.rearring = 12
slot_map.lear = 11
slot_map.rear = 12
slot_map.left_ring = 13
slot_map.right_ring = 14
slot_map.lring = 13
slot_map.rring = 14
slot_map.ring1 = 13
slot_map.ring2 = 14
slot_map.back = 15

gearswap_disabled = false
seen_0x063_type9 = false
delay_0x063_v9 = false
not_sent_out_equip = {}
command_registry = Command_Registry.new()
equip_list = {}
equip_list_history = {}
world = make_user_table()
buffactive = make_user_table()
alliance = make_user_table()
st_targs = {['<st>']=true,['<stpc>']=true,['<stal>']=true,['<stnpc>']=true,['<stpt>']=true}
current_file = nil
disable_table = {false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false}
disable_table[0] = false
outgoing_action_category_table = {['/ma']=3,['/ws']=7,['/ja']=9,['/ra']=16,['/ms']=25}
encumbrance_table = table.reassign({},disable_table)
registered_user_events = {}
unhandled_command_events = {}
empty = {name="empty"}
--outgoing_packet_table = {}
last_refresh = 0

injected_equipment_registry = {}
for i=0,15 do
    injected_equipment_registry[i] = L{}
end

_global = make_user_table()
_global.pretarget_cast_delay = 0
_global.precast_cast_delay = 0
_global.cancel_spell = false
_global.current_event = 'None'

_settings = {debug_mode = false, demo_mode = false, show_swaps = false}

-- _ExtraData is persistent information that isn't included in the windower API.
-- Because player, pet, and so forth are regularly regenerated from the windower API,
-- this table is necessary to maintain information that goes beyond the windower API.
_ExtraData = {
        player = {buff_details = {}},
        pet = {},
        world = {in_mog_house = false,conquest=false},
    }

unbridled_learning_set = {['Thunderbolt']=true,['Harden Shell']=true,['Absolute Terror']=true,
    ['Gates of Hades']=true,['Tourbillion']=true,['Pyric Bulwark']=true,['Bilgestorm']=true,
    ['Bloodrake']=true,['Droning Whirlwind']=true,['Carcharian Verve']=true,['Blistering Roar']=true,
    ['Uproot']=true,['Crashing Thunder']=true,['Polar Roar']=true,['Mighty Guard']=true,['Cruel Joke']=true,
    ['Cesspool']=true,['Tearing Gust']=true}

tool_map = {
        ['Katon: Ichi'] = res.items[1161],
        ['Katon: Ni'] = res.items[1161],
        ['Katon: San'] = res.items[1161],
        ['Hyoton: Ichi'] = res.items[1164],
        ['Hyoton: Ni'] = res.items[1164],
        ['Hyoton: San'] = res.items[1164],
        ['Huton: Ichi'] = res.items[1167],
        ['Huton: Ni'] = res.items[1167],
        ['Huton: San'] = res.items[1167],
        ['Doton: Ichi'] = res.items[1170],
        ['Doton: Ni'] = res.items[1170],
        ['Doton: San'] = res.items[1170],
        ['Raiton: Ichi'] = res.items[1173],
        ['Raiton: Ni'] = res.items[1173],
        ['Raiton: San'] = res.items[1173],
        ['Suiton: Ichi'] = res.items[1176],
        ['Suiton: Ni'] = res.items[1176],
        ['Suiton: San'] = res.items[1176],
        ['Utsusemi: Ichi'] = res.items[1179],
        ['Utsusemi: Ni'] = res.items[1179],
        ['Utsusemi: San'] = res.items[1179],
        ['Jubaku: Ichi'] = res.items[1182],
        ['Jubaku: Ni'] = res.items[1182],
        ['Jubaku: San'] = res.items[1182],
        ['Hojo: Ichi'] = res.items[1185],
        ['Hojo: Ni'] = res.items[1185],
        ['Hojo: San'] = res.items[1185],
        ['Kurayami: Ichi'] = res.items[1188],
        ['Kurayami: Ni'] = res.items[1188],
        ['Kurayami: San'] = res.items[1188],
        ['Dokumori: Ichi'] = res.items[1191],
        ['Dokumori: Ni'] = res.items[1191],
        ['Dokumori: San'] = res.items[1191],
        ['Tonko: Ichi'] = res.items[1194],
        ['Tonko: Ni'] = res.items[1194],
        ['Tonko: San'] = res.items[1194],
        ['Monomi: Ichi'] = res.items[2553],
        ['Monomi: Ni'] = res.items[2553],
        ['Aisha: Ichi'] = res.items[2555],
        ['Myoshu: Ichi'] = res.items[2642],
        ['Yurin: Ichi'] = res.items[2643],
        ['Migawari: Ichi'] = res.items[2970],
        ['Kakka: Ichi'] = res.items[2644],
        ['Gekka: Ichi'] = res.items[8803],
        ['Yain: Ichi'] = res.items[8804],
    }

universal_tool_map = {
        ['Katon: Ichi'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Katon: Ni'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Katon: San'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Hyoton: Ichi'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Hyoton: Ni'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Hyoton: San'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Huton: Ichi'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Huton: Ni'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Huton: San'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Doton: Ichi'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Doton: Ni'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Doton: San'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Raiton: Ichi'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Raiton: Ni'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Raiton: San'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Suiton: Ichi'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Suiton: Ni'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Suiton: San'] = res.items[2971],
        ['Utsusemi: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Utsusemi: Ni'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Utsusemi: San'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Jubaku: Ichi'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Jubaku: Ni'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Jubaku: San'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Hojo: Ichi'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Hojo: Ni'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Hojo: San'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Kurayami: Ichi'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Kurayami: Ni'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Kurayami: San'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Dokumori: Ichi'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Dokumori: Ni'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Dokumori: San'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Tonko: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Tonko: Ni'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Tonko: San'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Monomi: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Aisha: Ichi'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Myoshu: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Yurin: Ichi'] = res.items[2973],
        ['Migawari: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Kakka: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Gekka: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
        ['Yain: Ichi'] = res.items[2972],
    }

region_to_zone_map = { 
    [4] = S{100,101,139,140,141,142,167,190},
    [5] = S{102,103,108,193,196,248},
    [6] = S{1,2,104,105,149,150,195},
    [7] = S{106,107,143,144,172,173,191},
    [8] = S{109,110,147,148,197},
    [9] = S{115,116,145,146,169,170,192,194},
    [10] = S{3,4,117,118,198,213,249},
    [11] = S{7,8,119,120,151,152,200},
    [12] = S{9,10,111,166,203,204,206},
    [13] = S{5,6,112,161,162,165},
    [14] = S{126,127,157,158,179,184},
    [15] = S{121,122,153,154,202,251},
    [16] = S{114,125,168,208,209,247},
    [17] = S{113,128.174,201,212},
    [18] = S{123,176,250,252},
    [19] = S{124,159,160,163,205,207,211},
    [20] = S{130,177,178,180,181},
    [22] = S{11,12,13},
    [24] = S{24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32},
    }

function initialize_globals()
    local pl = windower.ffxi.get_player()
    if not pl then
        player = make_user_table()
        player.vitals = {}
        player.buffs = {}
        player.skills = {}
        player.jobs = {}
        player.merits = {}
    else
        player = make_user_table()
        table.reassign(player,pl)
        if not player.vitals then player.vitals = {} end
        if not player.buffs then player.buffs = {} end
        if not player.skills then player.skills = {} end
        if not player.jobs then player.jobs = {} end
        if not player.merits then player.merits = {} end
    end

player.equipment = make_user_table()
    pet = make_user_table()
    pet.isvalid = false
    fellow = make_user_table()
    fellow.isvalid = false
    partybuffs = {}

-- GearSwap effectively needs to maintain two inventory structures:
    --  one is the proposed current inventory based on equip packets sent to the server,
    --  the other is the currently reported inventory based on packets sent from the server.
    -- The problem with proposed_inv is that it doesn't know when actions force items to unequip or prevent them from equipping.
    -- The problem with reported_inv is that packets can be dropped, so it doesn't always report everything accurately.
    -- In an ideal world, gearswap would maintain a registry of expected changes for each slot,
    --  and would advance along the registry as changes are reported by the server.
    items = windower.ffxi.get_items()
    if not items then
        items = {
                equipment = {},
            }
        for id,name in pairs(default_slot_map) do
            items.equipment[name] = {slot = empty,bag_id=0}
        end
    else
        if not items.equipment then
            items.equipment = {}
                items.equipment[name] = {slot = empty,bag_id=0}
            end
        else
                items.equipment[name] = {
                    slot   = items.equipment[name],
                    bag_id = items.equipment[name..'_bag']
                    }
                    items.equipment[name..'_bag'] = nil
                if items.equipment[name].slot == 0 then items.equipment[name].slot = empty end
            end
        end
    end
    for i in pairs(windower.ffxi.get_bag_info()) do
        if not items[i] then items[i] = make_inventory_table()
        else items[i][0] = make_empty_item_table(0) end
    end

local wo = windower.ffxi.get_info()
    if wo then
        for i,v in pairs(region_to_zone_map) do
            if v:contains(wo.zone) then
               _ExtraData.world.conquest = {
                    region_id = i,
                    region_name = res.regions[i][language],
                    }
                break
            end
        end
    end
end

initialize_globals()

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Vitaru
Server: Ragnarok
user: Vite
By Ragnarok.Vitaru 2022-02-15 19:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome thank you ^^
 Asura.Meekriot
user: Meekriot
By Asura.Meekriot 2022-02-15 19:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

Works perfectly for me.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
DB was fixed yesterday(?), so if you don't close XI every day, you need to so you get the updates.

(the color that I just edited out) It's the outside ring, it's not as bright anymore. If you still see the white ring it's not updated. It should be almost invisible now.

Yes, I have restarted multiple times and it's still giving me the same issues. I even completely deleted both Debuffed and FFXIDB (folder and .dll) from the addons/plugins directories and reinstalled them through Windower and I'm still having the same issues :(
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-02-15 20:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

/shrug

Game was closed a few times and 2-boxed and both show nothing.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-02-15 20:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

iunno then. Gonna have to talk to chia.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2022-02-15 22:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »

/shrug

Game was closed a few times and 2-boxed and both show nothing.
Close any XI you have open and delete the updates folder inside of your windower folder relaunch and if it's still a problem come back and let me know, via a PM/DM pls.
First Page 2 3 ... 99 100 101 ... 102 103 104