Arka I Anyone?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Arka I anyone?
Arka I anyone?
 Carbuncle.Luloo
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Lulo
By Carbuncle.Luloo 2013-09-30 15:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Im currently stuck on damn treant trial (835), if anyone is up to complete this *** together, please send a PM or tell ingame!
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-09-30 15:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

How many more kills do you have left?

Also (and if you know this already please disregard) keep in mind that saplings count as treants for the purpose of this trial.

GL!
 Ragnarok.Lulo
Server: Ragnarok
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Lulo 2013-09-30 15:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

170 mores, but im looking for a team up for the rest of the path :x spamming banishga2 is no fun :D
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-09-30 15:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear you - teaming up with someone is always more fun.

I think when I did this trial I was doing Garland of Bliss, but it's been a while so I can't remember lol
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2013-09-30 15:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I found the Arka I trials are best done in a Cataclysm burn style in Abyssea. I personally used Hell's Guardian, Beyond, and Minikin Monstrosity for my Atmas. Gather a bunch of mobs up and start the Cataclysm. When the first mob if low enough HP, just hit it with a Holy or Holy II for the light kill then move onto the next mob to continue Cata burning. Once they're low enough, hit 'em with a Banishga II to kill 'em all at once. Works very well WHM/RDM and mobbing at least 5 at a time as your TP generation is pretty boss with that many mobs hitting you.

Good luck and happy hunting!
[+]