Delve Boss Wins For Sale.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Delve Boss wins for sale.
Delve Boss wins for sale.
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2013-09-29 03:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you split the gil with all the people you shout that you need?
[+]
By Purepower 2013-09-29 09:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't need to shout for anyone while doing wins for a customer.
 Valefor.Mattyc
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Mattyc 2013-09-29 10:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i highly doubt anyone who has mass amounts of gil saved up will need to pay for wins, unless they literally have no skill at all, linkshell that doesn't run kills, or restricted playtime, in the current stage of the game i think its going to be unlikely that many will buy wins, especially at the price posted :/ but good luck at any rate lol :)
 Phoenix.Dramatica
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-09-29 10:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I know quite a large amount of people who have gil but limited playtime or jobs. I have a lot of pending requests(10m tojil, 20m others), just no time to fill them.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2013-09-29 12:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said: »
in the current stage of the game

I think most of the people buying wins are just frustrated with the stupidity of pickup groups.
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2013-09-29 13:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said: »
i highly doubt anyone who has mass amounts of gil saved up will need to pay for wins, unless they literally have no skill at all, linkshell that doesn't run kills, or restricted playtime, in the current stage of the game i think its going to be unlikely that many will buy wins, especially at the price posted :/ but good luck at any rate lol :)

Our ls has prices similar to that and it's pretty rare there isn't someone wanting to buy a KI, even this far into delve. 10-15-20M really isn't all that much, considering you're likely getting best tier weapons that people have paid 150M+ for in the past. A good majority of the shouts here are either completely fail, or are only looking for mage type jobs, or are jp only
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-09-29 15:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
Our ls has prices similar to that. 10-15-20M really isn't all that much

greedy *** sword...
 Phoenix.Mustybadger
By Phoenix.Mustybadger 2013-09-30 05:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why people outside of Phoenix are getting involved, but 10m for Tojil 1-5+B + ALL items is a steal, even now.

Shark + Bee prices might be a little high, but paying 10m for a shot at almost 1m Plasm worth of gear instead of lotting against 17 other people is a bargain imo.
[+]
 Phoenix.Michiiru
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2013-09-30 07:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to agree with Mustybadger, you're paying for a win, you're paying for 70k plasm, you're paying for one of the best pieces of equipment in the entire game. People pay literally over 100 mil for things like relics/mythics, and then they'll pay 500-600k for colorless souls for their Ochain/D Harp. Paying 10m for something -superior- in my opinion is the wisest business investment right now, because right now not only are you getting this piece of equipment, you're making your RME building experience that much easier by slicing through things almost twice as fast.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2013-09-30 08:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Mustybadger said: »
Not sure why people outside of Phoenix are getting involved, but 10m for Tojil 1-5+B + ALL items is a steal, even now.

Shark + Bee prices might be a little high, but paying 10m for a shot at almost 1m Plasm worth of gear instead of lotting against 17 other people is a bargain imo.

Fact. The only thing that keeps me from buying is I know I'll just get a 10M Yaoyotl helm.
By fonewear 2013-09-30 10:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Purepower said: »
Selling Tojil, Dakuwaqa and Muyingwa wins. /tell Purepower in game for more details.
Tojil KI- 7.5m/10m all equipment that drops.
Muyingwa KI and one armor- 18m
Dakuwaqa KI and one armor- 20m

Thanks

That is a great price for anyone that needs wins. Before I "left" the game wins were like 20 M or so.
 Phoenix.Newport
user: Newport
By Phoenix.Newport 2013-10-03 23:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Nicely done run with them tonight. Great price for those tired of PUGs and can farm/fish/harvest/craft/whatever the gil. Great group of players, known a few from before Titan/Phoenix merger. Overall I was satisfied with how everything went from transaction to drops. Highly recommended!

On a side note, have RR just in case some wandering lizard or bugard feels a need to get intimate with you like one did with me while I stood at spawn point twiddling my thumbs.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-10-04 00:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a small fyi, if you stood at the starting point twiddling your thumbs, you won't be able to purchase any items with plasm. You need the title, not the key item.
[+]