New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18422 18423 18424 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Zerowone 2018-02-14 09:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

My 14yr battle with IRS has ended in victory.

They said I owed 13k for 2004. Did the math and refiled for 2004, 5yrs ago with documentation and calculated that they owed me 7.38$
Figured I’d never get what’s owed. Yesterday got a check in the mail for $180 from the Treasury Dept for the tax year of 2004.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-14 10:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

/popsoutofthebushesofcastleNIlookingderangedandunkempt

WHAT'S THIS?!?!? A VISITOR!!!

/nawsonalivetrout

Oh, it's zero. dear lord, how long have I been alone here....

/looksawkwardlyatthesuntryingtogaugelosttime

Good to hear about someone fighting the law and winning for a change. I've got nothing terribly interesting. Trump's big tax breaks netted me $5 more a week, so you know, looking at yachts and summer homes in st. barts. *** yeah. that ***is trickling down like a ***.

The children are unruly and sick. makes for fun. the boy is growing a hell of a lot faster than it seems the girls did, so my perception of time is obviously being warped by old age. The struggle is real, and the hounds are incessantly at the door.

Finding grand kingdom for free on the ps4 has been a god-send though. Turned based, and the most grindy thing I've seen since ff11 vanilla. I'm not sure how long it will hold my attention in the end, but it sure is nice to have at the moment.

how fares the southwest?
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-02-14 13:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s cold,

The boy is growing like a weed. Walking and babbling, figure he’ll start stringing words other than “***, ***, ***” soon.

Gotten into home automation, it’s kind of addicting but now my lights change color on a whim. Wife wants me to buy a NEST to replace the Honeywell thermostat.

Yeah I saw a whole 30$ increase but I’ll resubmit my W4s and see what I’m really getting after the adjustment.

Started playing the Evil Within...it’s ok.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-14 13:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Yeah I saw a whole 30$ increase but I’ll resubmit my W4s and see what I’m really getting after the adjustment.

that's a fair point, I've been too busy to talk to my guy yet. maybe there's more to be had. I'll wait to complain until march.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-02-14 14:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2018-02-15 15:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

What is this nonsense?!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-16 08:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-16 08:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
What is this nonsense?!

the kingdom has fallen apart. there are no longer funds for you to supervise. you may want to burn your memories, and pretend you were never here.

We thank you for your services as treasurer, and shall the need ever again rise, we'll contact you immediately. do not fear the craig's list ninjas.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-02-16 09:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Party like it's prohibition.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-02-16 12:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't just dance today:

DaNCe MaD!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-02-16 13:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
What is this nonsense?!

the kingdom has fallen apart. there are no longer funds for you to supervise. you may want to burn your memories, and pretend you were never here.

We thank you for your services as treasurer, and shall the need ever again rise, we'll contact you immediately. do not fear the craig's list ninjas.
SInce when do we thank people?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-02-16 13:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s cold,

The boy is growing like a weed. Walking and babbling, figure he’ll start stringing words other than “***, ***, ***” soon.

Gotten into home automation, it’s kind of addicting but now my lights change color on a whim. Wife wants me to buy a NEST to replace the Honeywell thermostat.

Your house will soon destroy you when it gains sentience for all the abuses you have inflicted upon it...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-16 13:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

shut up flav.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-02-16 14:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
It’s cold,

Your house will soon destroy you when it gains sentience for all the abuses you have inflicted upon it...

If it comes to that, I’ll just tell the house it needs to take up it’s grievances with the Coca-Cola company.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-02-16 14:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

shut up flav.
Eh... I think we’ve passed the point that had any chance of being a probablility...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2018-02-16 14:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
It’s cold,

If it comes to that, I’ll just tell the house it needs to take up it’s grievances with the Coca-Cola company.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-17 08:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

My nephews occasionally watch this show called Bubble Guppies. The other day I was sitting in the front room while they were watching and I heard a familiar voice. Sure enough, "Ozzy Osborne" in the credits.

He sounded so sober and focused.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-20 15:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

ಠ_ಠ
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-22 10:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

HEY NIKO!

*** YOU BUDDY!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-22 11:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm mad at all the rest of you as well.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-23 09:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-23 09:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Do not go gentle into that good night, Ni.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-23 09:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it's over big guy.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-23 09:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Na
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-02-23 09:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

*wanders in, pours himself a cup of tea and meanders over to a seat in the corner of the room*
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-02-23 10:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Night life cousin somehow gets paid in Starbucks coffee (ground coffee) for giving someone rides to the bar.

Night life cousin doesn't drink coffee so he gives it to us. I had some of that.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-23 10:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
*wanders in, pours himself a cup of tea and meanders over to a seat in the corner of the room*

Spath! bring back meshi and misa while you're at it!

How fares life young man? I see ya on the ps4 friends list now and again but it seems our flavor of the months haven't lined up yet. I tell everyone to try out grand kingdom, it's free atm.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-23 10:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Night life cousin somehow gets paid in Starbucks coffee (ground coffee) for giving someone rides to the bar.

Night life cousin doesn't drink coffee so he gives it to us. I had some of that.

you're a pack of gypsies, eh?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-02-23 13:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Spath! bring back meshi and misa while you're at it!

How fares life young man? I see ya on the ps4 friends list now and again but it seems our flavor of the months haven't lined up yet. I tell everyone to try out grand kingdom, it's free atm.
Meshi and Misa are currently locked in the deadly dance of FFXIV thanks to me so I'm not sure if they'll be coming back.

I've mostly been sticking to PC games but Monster Hunter World has stolen my heart so I actually ended up buying a second PS4 so that I don't interrupt the GF's ability to play games while I murder large dragons.

Life is alright, work is... hectic and a little stressful but I guess this is how an office environment works. Especially when you're in the black sheep department and all processes are either poorly thought out or extremely limited due to systems never being made to properly support us.

Slightly mad at myself for not streaming more but all the wind has blown out of my sales due to the inability to have some proper peace and quiet at home for more than an hour.

Buuut all that aside, life goes on and I'm sure its no where near as bad as I make it out to be.

How goes things on your end Mosin?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-02-23 14:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

good enough, thanks.

Work sucks, but I make too much money to flee. The children are getting older and more wild. I'm getting old. Live PD on friday nights. Winter is mean... No one in NI anymore. that's most of what I know.
First Page 2 3 ... 18422 18423 18424 ... 18549 18550 18551