Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Selling NNI floor 100 wins
Selling NNI floor 100 wins
 Odin.Gbriz
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: GBRiZ
By Odin.Gbriz 2013-07-22 22:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you need NNI gear and willing to pay some gil. Please post here or send me tells in game.

Price is negotiable.
By Ebaydotcom53 2013-07-23 00:08:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll buy some gear, can you meet me on Ragnarok server?
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-07-25 17:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

what type of range you lookin at?
 Odin.Gbriz
user: GBRiZ
By Odin.Gbriz 2013-07-26 01:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
what type of range you lookin at?

message me in game and we can negotiate
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-07-26 12:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

unlikely, i have no doubt its more then i have lol. I'm just curious'
 Odin.Rengeki
user: Rengeki
By Odin.Rengeki 2013-08-04 16:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Just want to add, our win rate is 100%, except when one of our clients d/ced on a code floor for the rest of the run, haha. :P

But I don't count that!
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-08-04 16:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Rengeki said: »
Just want to add, our win rate is 100%, except when one of our clients d/ced on a code floor for the rest of the run, haha. :P

But I don't count that!

Impossible.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-08-04 16:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Not impossible but I almost guarantee there is 3rd pt programs being used for a 100% win rate
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-08-04 16:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Acey said: »
Not impossible but I almost guarantee there is 3rd pt programs being used for a 100% win rate

Without it's impossible, it will have to include not just Windower.
 Fenrir.Acey
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-08-04 16:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah I guarantee I could make a static that could get a 100% win without third party but that's all top notch players and no offense if you mercing NII now your not a top end player and about 7 months to 15 months late.

Edit windowed I don't even consider third party makes the game how it should have been
 Odin.Rengeki
user: Rengeki
By Odin.Rengeki 2013-08-04 17:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, more replies in that span of time than since the thread was made. I'd say thanks for the traffic and bumps but that's not really applicable on such a slow board. I don't think we've even gotten any sales from this thread either, only from yells.

Siren.Novadragon said: »

But I don't count that!

Impossible.

Far from it. We didn't start selling wins until we became proficient, and you'd be surprised what a world of difference plasm/boss/WKR gear makes. We didn't win every time at first, but we weren't selling runs then. The main issue is we killed a lot slower because we were using things like Ukon and Vereth since delve gear had only just come out.

Being on skype also makes lamp floors a cinch. The main thing is, everyone needs to know what they're doing, which tends to be a problem with pickups...

Edit: If anyone's curious, I'm the scholar. My best DD is a 95 Mandau THF, I'm a mage guy, mostly.
 Fenrir.Acey
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-08-04 17:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, more replies in that span of time than since the thread was made. I'd say thanks for the traffic and bumps but that's not really applicable on such a slow board. I don't think we've even gotten any sales from this thread either, only from yells.

Siren.Novadragon said: »

But I don't count that!

Impossible.

Far from it. We didn't start selling wins until we became proficient, and you'd be surprised what a world of difference plasm/boss/WKR gear makes. We didn't win every time at first, but we weren't selling runs then. The main issue is we killed a lot slower because we were using things like Ukon and Vereth since delve gear had only just come out.

Being on skype also makes lamp floors a cinch. The main thing is, everyone needs to know what they're doing, which tends to be a problem with pickups...

Edit: If anyone's curious, I'm the scholar. My best DD is a 95 Mandau THF, I'm a mage guy, mostly.

I will agree with you that pugs can cause issues but even when I take pick ups I still win 80% of the time it's just knowing the event and knowing and going into detail with the members and explain what they are expected to do. Anyone and any group can win nni easily by following very few things.
Bard cast haste on every floor
Sch keeps phalanx regen haste enspells on at all times
DDs split up. 2 east 2west ect
Utilize any movement speed you can
Team speak/Skype isn't needed but can greatly help.
Don't save tp. If a mob is at 20% don't save it use it
Never have 2 people on one mob unless an nm
If you don't know nni study objectives on wiki or bg
There are more but that's pretty much it
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [128 days between previous and next post]
By Ehleni 2013-12-10 15:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, are you still doing this? If so, hit me up with a PM please. Want to know how much it would cost.