Fracture Boss Run Attempts (looking For A Few Good Men!)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Fracture Boss Run Attempts (looking for a few good men!)
Fracture Boss Run Attempts (looking for a few good men!)
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-14 19:01:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Carby posting this thread to inform my server I will be yelling for serious delve boss run attempts all are welcome to send me a tell in game barring you fit certain pre-reqs on jobs.

GEO- capped skill decent PDT set up
SCH- experienced stunner with appropriate recast timer gear.
DD-Good DT sets and nothing shorter then a Delve boss weapon i.e Oatlixers (please read this I do not want anything less then that)
WHM-Capped cure pote set and an experienced/deadicated healer.
COR-atleast full af3+2 with all rolls and tons of trump cards (for DDs without required weapon this could be you)
RDM-Great gear capped skill and the ability to consistantly land enfeebles.
BRD-3-4 songs (those with win please feel free to help out)
PLD- capped DT gear with ochain.

Note: Doing this in hopes of helping those who need with obtain it please do not turn this into a why this or why that troll thread I am trying my best here and this content requires certain jobs and gear for best chances of success thankyou.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 14:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

currently looking for SCHs that need win and have the appropriate stun gear set feel free to contact me in game via /tell
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-07-15 14:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought for a quick second the title of this thread was "Boss runs by and yells Galmaximas"

*free bump*
[+]
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 14:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I could of worded it better actually I will after thinking about it does come off wierd thanks lol
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-07-15 14:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Galmaximas said: »

DD-Good DT sets and nothing shorter then a Delve boss weapon i.e Oatlixers (please read this I do not want anything less then that)

The day finally came, need a delve boss weapon to do delve boss!(No offense, and wasn't trolling, just been expecting it for a while because I totally understand how easy it is to time out without Oatixurs in a 5NM+Tojil run.)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 14:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

The day finally came, need a delve boss weapon to do delve boss!(No offense, and wasn't trolling, just been expecting it for a while because I totally understand how easy it is to time out without Oatixurs in a 5NM+Tojil run.)

Yeah worst part is when you yell to set up a group and have to turn down so many people due to this most get pissed and I end up looking like a *** ffxi is in a very odd place atm but I'll keep trying lol.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-07-15 14:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What you have to do is spend ~50m to get gear in order to do fights for free that you already have the gear from. Duh, it's totally logical.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-07-15 14:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah worst part is when you yell to set up a group and have to turn down so many people due to this most get pissed and I end up looking like a *** ffxi is in a very odd place atm but I'll keep trying lol.

I didn't post gear requirement on my recruitment page to avoid looking like a ***, just talked about required gears and merits in /tell or PM. I do have specific requirement for gears and 3rd pt tool requirement on certain job, but I still got ppl telling me "WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING PEOPLE FOR TOJIL RUN"

So yeah, no matter what you do, if you start a group ppl would complain regardless :)
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 14:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't post gear requirement on my recruitment page to avoid looking like a ***, just talked about required gears and merits in /tell or PM. I do have specific requirement for gears and 3rd pt tool requirement on certain job, but I still got ppl telling me "WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING PEOPLE FOR TOJIL RUN"

So yeah, no matter what you do, if you start a group ppl would complain regardless :)

can you PM me your requirements per job? to better give me an idea of things I'd really appreciate it good sir.
 Cerberus.Balloon
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-07-15 15:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
I thought for a quick second the title of this thread was "Boss runs by and yells Galmaximas"

*free bump*

The title has changed and this now makes no sense.

Those are speed lines.

Because he's running.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 15:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-07-15 15:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I can completely understand someone who already has the win and has their own T6 weapon only taking Oati users to Tojil. It makes more sense to farm that way.

It's a bit laughable to expect others to have them when you don't yourself, though. The fight is very winnable without them, it's only a matter of bringing the same people 2 or 3 times and explaining what needs to be done.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 16:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I can completely understand someone who already has the win and has their own T6 weapon only taking Oati users to Tojil. It makes more sense to farm that way.

It's a bit laughable to expect others to have them when you don't yourself, though. The fight is very winnable without them, it's only a matter of bringing the same people 2 or 3 times and explaining what needs to be done.

I have the win and I also have Oats as well as Yaoyotl Helm just trying to help those I can win as best I can and gain plasm to buy the other things I could use.
 Carbuncle.Kalix
user: Kryssan
By Carbuncle.Kalix 2013-07-15 17:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be interested in joining as WHM and I have a little experience with Tojil runs.
 Carbuncle.Galmaximas
By Carbuncle.Galmaximas 2013-07-15 17:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Kalix said: »
I'd be interested in joining as WHM and I have a little experience with Tojil runs.

ok I will do my best to include you.
By Daner 2013-07-21 12:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to join as COR if possible ^^; just let me know thank you.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
By Brynach 2013-09-06 15:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you reviewed and updated your attendance restrictions since the SE updates? I havent yet gotten the opportunity to acquire Oats yet, but my r15 rigor and extremely well geared mnk can parse within 3-5% of what qualifies as a good oat mnk.
I've never parsed lower than 3rd in the runs ive been on.
 Carbuncle.Kembot
user: Kemmer
By Carbuncle.Kembot 2013-09-06 18:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to add to the above necro bump.

I'd like to join as a DD if you're still going on runs. I have Senbaak/Ragnarok DRK or Razor FuryWAR. With very solid gearsets, just missing the Fracture Boss items from them.

Regards
 Carbuncle.Miico
user: Miico
By Carbuncle.Miico 2013-09-09 17:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Teh Kembot
 Carbuncle.Miico
user: Miico