users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Pet: Augments
Pet: Augments
 Fairy.Berserkerjr
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Berserkerjr 2009-07-08 13:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Have anyone tried the Pet: Accuracy+15, R.Acc+15 or any of the Pet: Augments on A Cristalline Prophecy body piece(s)?.

How do they work? Do you HAVE to have the body on when you use Call Beast or Charm? Or can you call beast/charm and THEN wear them and still get the benefits?.

Would appreciate any input.
 Phoenix.Killercat
Server: Phoenix
user:
By Phoenix.Killercat 2009-07-08 13:19:32
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

From what I've noticed with the "Pet magic acc." You have to have it on for your pets to gain the effect
 Fairy.Berserkerjr
By Fairy.Berserkerjr 2009-07-08 13:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Killercat said:
From what I've noticed with the "Pet magic acc." You have to have it on for your pets to gain the effect

I understand, but do you have to have it on when you summon(in you case) an avatar? or can you summon an avatar and THEN wear the body afterwards?.
 Pandemonium.Krebons
Server: Pandemonium
user: Krebons
By Pandemonium.Krebons 2009-07-08 13:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

For the pet augment, on my mirke i have pet acc+15 double atk& crit +2%, the armor must be ON to gain the effects. for instance, i charm in KO, when i send my pet in to DD, i macro to my pet DD gear, includeing lion tamer pallas shield ect. You dont have to have it on when you call the pet/charm it, it just has to be on to gain the effect of the armor. CC + double attack = BEAST :D hope that cleared it up for you
 Sylph.Alecredion
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Alecredion 2009-07-08 13:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

the bonuses act like they would on a weapon skill, as long as you have the gear on when you do a BP or Sic command, the pet will get the bonuses, so these pieces are amazing for macroing in for smn, and possibly fulltime for bst
 Pandemonium.Krebons
By Pandemonium.Krebons 2009-07-08 13:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

:D well <-- BST i fulltime mine, i dont bother DDing in hauberk ect. Not worth the time or effort specially when a mandragora can attack 6 times :D
 Fairy.Berserkerjr
By Fairy.Berserkerjr 2009-07-08 13:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh nice ^^. Thank you guys.

/bow.
 Pandemonium.Krebons
By Pandemonium.Krebons 2009-07-08 13:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

For SMN tho, from what ive heard, reccomend a /wait 1 if your macroing it in before a BP ect, i have heard that theres a noticable difference between the /wait 1 and no wait, as if the +acc isnt takeing effect :D hope that helps
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [72 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Alecredion
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Alecredion 2009-09-18 20:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

well personally i have a macro for both physical and magical bps, and i swap the gear at least a good 2-3 sec before the bp, so i dont really notice the difference