users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Concerns about Maat's Cap
Concerns about Maat's Cap
 Kujata.Kylar
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Kylar 2008-05-30 15:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just wondering what the prefered procedure is for reporting impossible/improbable relic/maat's cap items. I was looking at who had a Maat's Cap and noticed 2 people that, according to their linked information, couldn't have gotten a Maat's Cap yet.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-05-30 15:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The best method is to let it be detected via equipment box. It is flagged differently than someone submitting it on the Maat's Cap item page. Fake submissions were likely the abuse from registered user reporting (the form is on the Maat's Cap item page). They will eventually be handled in some fashion.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-05-30 16:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Like Scragg said, we allowed people to report Maat Caps based on an open honor system, hoping people would be responsible. It's fairly obvious a lot of people were not. We may eventually have to move all relic reporting to equipment box or a similar self-verifiable method.
 Kujata.Kylar
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Kylar 2008-05-30 22:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg said:
The best method is to let it be detected via equipment box.

I really like these sort of methods as it tends to go along with the rest of the automatic information gathering that this wonderful site uses. ^.^ I was just thinking, are your current projects listed anywhere so that we can see what is being worked on? It'd be kinda cool to see what might get implemented in the near future.