Forum » Windower » Support » Windower 4 Timers Plugin
Windower 4 Timers Plugin
 Carbuncle.Darkiori
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Darkiori
By Carbuncle.Darkiori 2017-02-03 15:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

oh shite i totally missed that man, thanks, let me put that in the macro like right meow
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-02-05 16:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lowclock said: »
What about blacklisting Bust? I have tried adding it to both the spell and ability buff filters and it still shows up. It's really annoying since it still shows up even if you don't actually get the bust status like when chaining 11s, and it even shows a new instance of it every time you bust.

Wondering if anybody ever found a workaround for this problem. Would love not to have my BuffRecast column full of Bust/Bust/Bust/Bust/etc when riding 11's. >.>

Seems like the reason why filtering doesn't work is because Bust is neither a spell or an ability. It's listed as a 'status'. Sadly no filter for status in the settings.
By Sammeh 2017-02-05 16:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Would love to see how to block pet/ready Charges. I wrote my own plugin for this aspect and the standard black lists aren't working in settings for this :\
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [379 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Geriond
Server: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-19 13:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know how make it so that the SP1 recast doesn't show up? It shows up by default in Whitelist mode even if it's not listed in Ability Recast Filter.

Also, not sure if there's a way to make additional buffs/recasts build upwards from the starting point instead of downward, but if there is, I'd appreciate if someone could tell me.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [259 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
Server: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 12:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This maybe something simple, but I've noticed that my windower status timers count up (from 0:00) instead of counting down from it'x maxed duration. Is there an option to revert the status timers to counting down?
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2018-11-05 13:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nebohh said: »
This maybe something simple, but I've noticed that my windower status timers count up (from 0:00) instead of counting down from it'x maxed duration. Is there an option to revert the status timers to counting down?
I believe you're looking for:
Code
<RecastLowToHigh>true</RecastLowToHigh>
<BuffsLowToHigh>false</BuffsLowToHigh>
<CustomLowToHigh>false</CustomLowToHigh>

They should be in your settings already, just tweak 'em until you like it. :P
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 13:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah - thanks man. I realize I might've not been clear. The status timer "bar" is working as intended. I was more referring to the status timers underneath the icons at the top themselves - which is currently counting up from 0:00.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 13:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I realize SE has their official icon timers which I’ve turned off cuz that along with the windows status icon timers, are on top of each other.

The windower status icon timers next to each icon is what I’m referring to (currently counting up from 0:00).
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2018-11-05 13:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh. I just use the in-game buff icon timers. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 13:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah - I was just about to do the same. I just don't know where to disable the current windower ones. I can't have both that on and the in-game built ones cuz yeah, it becomes unreadable.
 Sylph.Subadai
Server: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2018-11-05 13:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It's called StatusTimer, located under Plugins in the Windower launcher.
 Bahamut.Nebohh
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2018-11-05 14:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Already checked under here and timers under the plugin folder. Even checked settings within the plugins folder.