New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Voracity - Lakshmi End Game LS
Voracity - Lakshmi End Game LS
First Page 2
By Squabble 2013-03-21 17:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Voracity is looking for members! We currently do Einherjar II, Legion, Limbus II and Provenance.

Now on to the only part anyone ever cares about: obtaining things! We do not use a DKP system in Voracity, our distribution method is based on attendance.
  • We require 70%+ attendance to be able to /seacom an item for you to lot.

• 70%+ attendance is very easy to maintain, as events listed on our schedule in blue (medium) are 'extra' events increasing your attendance further.

• Our only other barriers to lotting is that to /seacom an item, it must not be sellable, and the item must be used for a job that you have that is 'Provenance-Acceptable.'

• Items that are not /seacom'ed, and that are not sellable, are freelot to all in attendance that can equip the armor (including new members who have their 2 week probation period in which they may not set a /seacom).

Our attendance and bank is maintained via an excel spreadsheet which can be located here.

Voracity utilizes Skype for voice communication during events, therefore we require it for all members.
  • You are only required to listen, therefore a mic is not necessary

• We don't use the video call function of Skype

• Skype is free

• You can use Skype on a multitude of devices, a PC is not required for its use

All of our other rules can be found on our guildwork site, under the 'Forum' tab, and then clicking 'Rules'. You may also submit an application there by clicking on the 'Recruitment' tab. We look forward to having you!
By Tadakichi577 2013-03-24 20:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting, but /seacom, no sellables and 70% >< but maybe good luck ^^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-03-25 08:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Squabble said: »
We don't use the video call function of Skype

I think you should use the video call function of Skype.

Think of how much more fun it would be!
[+]
By Squabble 2013-03-25 10:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celeana said: »
And a bank too??

The bank is used to pay for entry fees, medicines and the like. We split the bank based on attendance if it becomes too large.

Tadakichi577 said: »
Interesting, but /seacom, no sellables and 70% >< but maybe good luck ^^

We discount sellabled considerably for members. 70%+ attendance is pretty easy to maintain, if you looked through our spreadsheet in detail and saw how attendance was calculated, you would understand.
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-03-25 10:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems OK but I would always worry if I had to take a break or could not make certain days of week that I would lose my efforts >< and would also have to farm gil to buy sellable that drops in LS events. I am not sure when I could do that if I am doing events so often with people switching /seacoms, or sometimes same person keeps winning again and again.

When I looked on weekend it looked like 1/3 shell people could not maintain. I also see 5 people removed o-o I bet fun story but gives red flag, why so many ppl kick or leave! Kind of want established LS.

I wish you good luck anyway. I may join EU shell as it's better with my playtime.
By Squabble 2013-03-25 15:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tadakichi said: »
It seems OK but I would always worry if I had to take a break or could not make certain days of week that I would lose my efforts >< and would also have to farm gil to buy sellable that drops in LS events. I am not sure when I could do that if I am doing events so often with people switching /seacoms, or sometimes same person keeps winning again and again.

When I looked on weekend it looked like 1/3 shell people could not maintain. I also see 5 people removed o-o I bet fun story!

I wish you good luck anyway. I may join EU shell as it's better with my playtime.

We do have our "Century Club" to ensure members can get what they are after because the only real direct flaw is someone could constantly lose lots. Not all sell-able items are charged for, we have an extensive subsidization policy for members which can even bring the price down to free if they meet the requirements.

Also, just by the function of how attendance is calculated, the newer you are to the shell, the more impact a missed event carries, while the further along in the shell you are, the smaller the impact. The system is setup in a way that we can award people earlier in the shell that attend our events so that one person can't sit on a mountain of DKP and obtain everything, however lotting security is obtained by attending a numerous amount of events.

Also, if you are looking at people who aren't in Voracity anymore, their attendance stopped being recorded when they left but the denominator keeps growing, so attendance is under-represented for them.
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-03-25 22:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I was looking at people still in, it was people not in red but not sure.

I guess all systems can have flaws >< I know some people who been in a shell long time want some way not to have new members come in and /seacom rare stuff over them right away, then leave shell. Century Club is 100 runs, kind of high ;; I am also tired of being in alliances where everyone /seacom the same thing and always lose lot lol. My friend was in shell with points system where they had some extra rules so nobody could spend mountains of points and get everything. I forget how they do it but seems good.

Lot of stuff can work, either lot by luck or no luck ^^ I prefer no luck but I think for me I can only do events 3 nights unfortunately.
By Mileslong 2013-03-25 22:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

...skype...DKP...lol?
By Squabble 2013-03-26 16:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Mileslong said: »
...skype...DKP...lol?

Hmmm? We don't use DKP.
By Squabble 2013-03-30 06:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping this thread! Still looking for more dedicated members.
By Squabble 2013-04-01 15:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Squabble said: »
Bumping this thread! Still looking for more dedicated members.
By Squabble 2013-04-04 17:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Voracity is still looking for new members, and we have had some revamping of our rules, check them out!
By Squabble 2013-04-05 23:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

By Squabble 2013-04-08 15:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2013-04-08 16:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I see your recruitment page is lacking RUN and GEO, does that mean you're not looking to utilize those jobs at this time, or merely forgotten to edit them into your recruitment page?

Also, would WoE versions count towards listing as Emp, or still too gimp?

Interested, due to how SE is shifting content back to old group style play with recent content and changes, but not sure how good / bad I'd be for your group due to not being a Gilionaire and loaded with R/M/E, just imitations from soloing or lowmanning in WoE.
By Squabble 2013-04-09 16:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't added them yet to the recruitment page. As for Gimpyrean weapons, if they are 95+ they are suitable for events like Voidwatch, I personally have 5 of them and I wouldn't bring them to much else. As long as you have Mage jobs you probably wouldn't have too much trouble getting in, just apply and find out! :P
By Squabble 2013-04-17 01:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-04-23 11:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard bad news, I am sorry to hear about your disband. I joined EU LS that still looking for members if any of you play in EU time ^^
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-04-23 11:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If any of you are interested in a pearl to TToF, please contact Artemas or Stepth.
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-04-23 11:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Byrth, you should link the application sheet and post an email for the resume application. Worst head-hunter ever.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-04-23 11:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

My bad:
Schedule
Recruitment Option 1
Recruitment Option 2

We also require that you tell us the name of the character you will be joining with so that we are able to suitably balance our alphabet.
[+]
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-04-23 11:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I daresay that a Q-named character would be a shoe-in.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Mahoro
user: Mahoro577
By Lakshmi.Mahoro 2013-04-23 12:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
My bad:
Schedule
Recruitment Option 1
Recruitment Option 2

We also require that you tell us the name of the character you will be joining with so that we are able to suitably balance our alphabet.

Byrth is, like, totally swooping in there. How declasse! I mean, you wouldn't see me engaging in such an ignoble endeavor. Like, seriously!

Anduril Endgame LS - 9 years and counting!

Schedule (all 8PM EST - 11:30PM EST)

Tuesday: Dynamis (ADL or other Arch-Boss) --> Einherjar T3 / ichor farm
Thursday: Neo-Limbus --> Legion, Prov, or Odin v2
Saturday: Odin v1 or v2 --> Legion, Prov or Misc. VW/Reive Ally

-Drops are done by a predictable points-based mainlot system.
-Naakual fights being added in coming weeks as members acquire Bayld/50 tags.

I wuv you guys just the same though, happy to have a TToF pearl for social moonlighting :)
[+]
By Toren 2013-04-23 12:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mahoro said: »
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
My bad:
Schedule
Recruitment Option 1
Recruitment Option 2

Byrth is, like, totally swooping in there. How declasse! I mean, you wouldn't see me engaging in such an ignoble endeavor. Like, seriously!

Anduril Endgame LS

Schedule (all 8PM EST - 11:30PM EST)

Tuesday: Dynamis (ADL or Arch-Boss) --> Einherjar v1 / ichor farm
Thursday: Neo-Limbus --> Legion, Prov, or Odin v2
Saturday: Odin v1 or v2 --> Legion, Prov or Misc. VW

I wuv you guys just the same though, happy to have a TToF pearl for social moonlighting :)
Lol I can only + once ;/
First Page 2