New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Old school linkshell
Old school linkshell
By Adogsbreakfast 2013-03-19 08:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone

It all started by me trying to create a static party to do some old school levelling. To my surprise, I got quite some response from like-minded people, who are tired of the aby and GoV style of leveling to max level as soon as possible. I was happy about this, as I thought that maybe we could make this static happen!

I made a linkshell for easy communication. Even more to my surprise, more and more people kept wanting to join the LS, and as it stands right now we have about 10 members already !

So a static party idea soon turned into a linkshell focused on old school. Not just the leveling, but everything else! Missions, BCNMs, NMs, exploring, … you name it. Majority of us are European players, but we already have some members from other time zones as well.

If you are interested in joining us, you are more than welcome to. Most of us just have begun leveling new characters so we are all starting up.

Please know that this linkshell is not supposed to be social-only! We do ask that you have the same mindset as us:
• Missing old school style of playing
• Ready to help fellow members out when they ask for help
• Wanting to keep the LS drama-free

Send a /tell to Nazna (me), Marelia or Artemicion on Lakshmi if you would like to join.

We also have a website: http://ourvanadiel.shivtr.com/
 Lakshmi.Zingus
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: zingus
By Lakshmi.Zingus 2013-03-19 21:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I applied on the website, but it doesn't give much options for me saying anything. So here is link to my character that'll tell you most everything about me.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Lakshmi/Zingus

I'm CST, Texas but day time(night for yall) works well for me most of the time.
By Adogsbreakfast 2013-03-20 01:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, thanks for your interest^^ I have accepted your application on the website so you should be able to post everywhere now :) See you in game!
By Adogsbreakfast 2013-04-06 03:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump

Just a little update: our linkshell has grown a lot since we first started about a month ago. We have 10+ members online on most evenings and old school is still alive and kicking! :D
 Garuda.Xanthos
Server: Garuda
user: xanthos1
By Garuda.Xanthos 2013-04-08 16:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to join this ls looks like something i could do is there anyone in game i can /tell
 Lakshmi.Animator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Animator
By Lakshmi.Animator 2013-04-20 16:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks promising! I'm interested, I will check out your page today/tomorrow. Looking for lots of fun with very little drama.
By Adogsbreakfast 2013-04-22 12:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure thing! You've been added on the forums so you should be able to see all sections of the website.

If you like what you see, please send a /tell to one of our members for a pearl^^
By ace9111 2013-05-11 03:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So how is the LS turning out. May make a character on this server just to do this if its still alive and kicking.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-05-11 12:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Have a free bump.
By Adogsbreakfast 2013-05-12 14:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

@Ace, we are still here :) had many members come and go, as it goes in many LS's. But we have a good core who's staying and is up for the good ol' parties and missions. Drop me or any of our members a /tell in-game for a pearl^^

@Chanti thanks for the bump!
By ace9111 2013-05-13 12:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome will do that ty for reply.